Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-19-2013, 10:17 AM

It felt good but wrong in a way, to just leave like that. She didn't say a single word to Haku or Siarvon, just up and left. Aria couldn't stay there though, she couldn't be held as a prisoner. She was no slave, nobody could tell her whether she could leave or not. She wanted to be on friendly terms, not hard feelings but, there was that part that wanted to tear someone to pieces. So that's why she was gone, to calm herself down, to get it all out. She went through multiple fights, one after another, winning a few and losing a few. She needed to win, needed to lose, wanted to have that power and pain, it was the only thing that would help.

?My friends would think I'm silly for it.? Sh would chuckle to herself with a small shake of her head. Her body had a few marks on it from a fight she had a few hours ago, her shoulder and side bruised, a few cuts on her face that wouldn't leave permanent scarring, some on her legs and a bite mark on her shoulder.

She lifted her head to look up at the moon, she would leave once she was less sore, go find her friends and apologize for leaving. Explain what had happened.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"

Siarvon

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-19-2013, 10:31 AM

He moved as silent as a snake, walking across the rocky terrain. Siarvon has become isolate to everyone around him, except from aurora. The silken woman was the only one that kept him on his toes. Did the russet knights eyes deceive him? The voice pulled him from his withery guard, turning on heel, his fiery eyes locking on the woman in complete awe. For a moment it felt as if his heart had frozen, skipped a beat and flipped over his stomach. " Aria..." It all came flooding back- the pain, the memories and his love to her and only her.

As his calm gaze traced over her delicate features Siarvon would step closer until his nose softly buries into her fur. " what happened? Ive... missed you." Slowly he'd go directly in front of her, still stunned by the sight. It'd been a few months of her disappearance, and each day he had searched for her, wanting to inhale the sweet perfume of her feminine allure. Even with her cuts and bruises he still looked at her as if she where beautiful, In his eyes- she was.

Speech,

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-19-2013, 10:51 AM

Her name being spoken by another caused the woman to jump, her head swinging around, green orbs falling upon that familiar face. Siarvon. Knowing it was him sent chills down her spine, a shyness suddenly coming upon her, head slightly lowering as he approached. Aria first thought she could handle the look she would be given, but it felt ten times heavier now, even more guilty. His touch didn't help either, her eyes closing as his deep voice spoke again, asking what happened to her and that he missed her. "I've missed you too." She whispered into his ear, gently pressing her nose into his neck.

"I'm sorry Sar, I wanted to tell you but I had to leave." She apologized, pulling away to look into his gaze. Would he think her weak for her decision in leaving under those circumstances? No, he old friend wouldn't think of her that way. But what if she told him about it, would he still stay where he is, or join her. No, she didn't want to drag him into unnecessary trouble, be stuck where she was. It was the reason she had left in the first place.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"

Siarvon

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-27-2013, 02:36 PM

She would turn to look upon him, her guilt cascaded upon her face so visibly. Slowly the large cranium would lower, his eyes not parting from her until the womans nose buried into the fur of his neck so gently. The sweet scent she possessed would frolic his senses, becoming used to her precense once again. Her soft voice would so effortlessly make Siarvon relax. " Does Jupiter know of your quick dsapearance?" Of course Siarvon did not know of there fall out or why it had happened. Actually- he thought they shared a very close relation ship as alpha and beta. Until the news of songs and chekoree's new promotion. The brute was glad for the two, but why was Aria demoted so suddenly, it came as a surprise. " Are you going to leave again?"

Speech,

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
11-01-2013, 01:11 AM

Ears would twitch, a shiver running down her spine at the woman's name, asking if she knew about Aria's sudden disappearance. Yes, she knew about it very well, she was the one who allowed it. And then he would ask if she would leave again. The woman would sigh heavily, pulling away form her old friend, head to the side, looking off across the water. Se had come back to speak to Haku and Siarvon, explained why she had disappeared then deliver the news she had decided upon. News that was very important, that would cause her to leave the lands known as Alacritia, that she had called home for a few years.

"Jupiter is the reason I disappeared, something happened, I requested to leave because it greatly upset me and she denied it so we fought... I ended up losing but she let me go." Aria did not wish to speak about it too much so soon, preferred to wait a bit to better explain herself. "I came to speak to you, and Haku... I guess, to say my final goodbye." Slowly her head would turn back to meet his gaze, the look on her face telling that she didn't ant to say goodbye, but she had to. "I will be leaving Siarvon, away from these lands to start new. What would he think, what would he say about this news?

Aria would close her eyes and take in a long and deep breath, slowly reopening them. "You may come with if you like, Ludicael is not what it used to be, I think war will be brought to its borders because of the deathmatch she put on Newt's mate, the woman who now resides in Tortuga." Her voice had grew serious, but now, it would not be playful, not bubbly like she usually was.

"If you do come with, you should probably know what my plans are...I will be asking Haku to be my mate, and I plan on starting my own pack." It was a very hard decision for the woman, one she took days to think about. Both men were perfect for her, Siarvon she had history with, a man she couldn't forget and Haku was a kind gentleman, he had quite a heart. It pained her greatly to dump this news on him, to possibly break his heart which she could never dream of doing, but she had to let him know. Hopefully they could still remain close as friends...

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"

Siarvon

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
11-03-2013, 02:44 PM

Siarvon would remain silent as the woman would speak of her sudden disappearance. At the sounds of the 'final goodbye' his ears would twitch and pin back, it was then he realised something was of. "start a new?" His voice would trail down and his eyes would remain empty.

Oh, but then the news came in and it hit hard. Siarvon had already left withought saying a goodbye once, as did she. But now being face to face it was clear, this was their final goodbye. Coming to think of it, he found it better slipping away withought a word because no matter what- everyone finds there way back. His body would stiffen and slowly edge further away from the woman, before giving a smile- he no longer had to wait for an answer. He loved her, feelings cant go away with a click to the finger. " Goodbye Aria..." The words would come out as murmur. This would be the final goodbye- and perhaps the last time they will ever see one another. There memories will never be forgotten. With a final moment Siarvon would take his leave and Search for Aurora, to meet someone very special to her.

-Siarvon exit.-

Speech,

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
11-03-2013, 02:59 PM

It was heartbreaking to see that look on the man's face, and Aria swore she could feel it crack under the pressure. She had just hurt the man incredibly, and what made it worse, they would most likely not ever see each other again after this. The way he backed away, the tone of his voice as he said goodbye... "No... I'll see you later." She would say softly as he turned and began to walk off. The woman couldn't say goodbye, didn't want that possibility in her head that they wouldn't see each other again. At last with see you later she could imagine a time where they would run into each other again, that they were still friends. Sadly though she would lower her head with a heavy sigh, ears back against her head, turning away herself and walking away...

-exit aria-

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"