The devil whispers in my ear

Illja

gems
size
build
player
10-19-2013, 09:07 AM
You should be honoured to

The English rose had been wandering the territory, exploring away from the ship. She did not know what it was, but someone had called it a ship. In there was canttina's den. Would canttina's be in just now she wondered. She decided to check. She danced back to the ship. She decided not to welcome herself into the empress's den, that might piss her off. She stood at the entrance and said "Canttina, are you in there mahogany ghost?" she hoped she was she wanted to befriend, seduce the empress, Canttina certainly seemed up for seduction. After all, how else was she supposed to work her way up the ranks?

see my face as your last sightIllja Rochwillden

Canttina

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-19-2013, 09:24 AM

The daemon laid, resting within her den. She was still in pain. Her shoulders marred, her tail broken, and her left forepaw smashed. The bitch was hit hard, but she would survive. Her yellow orbs fluttered open as her ears flicked to the sound of pad falls. She looked to the exit, her masked face hidden. A familiar scent filled her nose and Canttina snickered. A little hollar was heard, the white bitch she had just accepted into her ranks. The insane being stood and shook snow and dust from her mahogany fur. The vizen swivvled her way to the entrance of her den and poked her head out. Those sunny orbs fell upon the white behemoth before her in delight. "Come in my flower. What brings you to my lair?" Her head tilted and she stared into those dark eyes in curiosity.

Speech,

Illja

gems
size
build
player
10-19-2013, 09:40 AM

The Empress poked her head out. "Come in my flower, what brings you to my lair?" my flower strange way of phrasing it. "Well Canttina, I was just wandering and I saw your den, I thought should I should stop by. I see that you are injured, I will not drag you out of the comfort of your den. It is a nice one at that. It is strange thing, a ship, is that what it's called?" She licked her lips and looked at the empress, she clearly had no mate, if sg wax flirting so obviously. Perfect she thought to herself. The a skulled bitch stared into her eyes, hers were a bright dancing yellow, where as hers were a molten gold.

Canttina

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-20-2013, 09:44 AM

The insane being rolled those scabbed shoulders. Her paws stretched out, claws slid across the metal floor. Her yellow orbs danced with lust as the molten ones before her breathed cockiness. She enjoyed it very much so. The other woman's voice came flooding into her brown audits. Canttina nodded lightly, "A ship, yes." She giggled softly before she turned around. To the far back right of the room was a a set of steep stairs that led down into the lower passages of the S.S. Antiox. The woman moved closer to the stairs and let forth her maniacal voice, "Down here are the dens or the members of Amenti. Shall we go on a bit of a tour?"

Speech,

Illja

gems
size
build
player
10-20-2013, 11:37 AM

The mahogany beast turned around. "Down here are the dens or the members of Amenti. Should we go on a bit of a tour?" "Of course" She smiled at Canntina. She wondered if this was where she would be sleeping, or if she could have a den elsewhere in the territory. If not this place was fine, and plus, the ship would provide some shelter. "If they are my sisters, I should probably meet them. And if you would be so kind as to show me somewhere in the ship that I could perhaps make my own? And might I ask that it can be somewhere further away from the rest of the dens, I am rather... active... during the night" she looked at the she-demon and smirked in a flirtatious manner. This was how she could get on her good side. Be the sexy bitch she was. The fea ran her molten eyes over Canttina's form. She caught a glimpse of her broken tail and paw. That must hurt then she had an idea. "May I aid you, or are you okay to walk on your own. Trust me close contact does not make me uncomfortable" She winked at Canntina. Even if she didn't want help, it still showed that she wanted to excell.

Speech

Canttina

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-20-2013, 12:47 PM

Canttina watched as her lovely flower approached slowly. The mahogany daemon watched in lust and did not hide it one bit. The insane beauty waited and an answer was heard. Canttina nodded with a little giggle. "Yes yes, we shall find you a gem. You may pick whatever one you wish. I shall follow you. There are multiple levels. The bottom level is where the slaves stay. It is not a lovely site, I shall keep such from your molten eyes for now." The woman watched with a gentle hint of muse. Another question was heard and the bitch nodded. "I do not mind such contact at all." She let the white dame press against her and help her down the skinny stairs. They walked down the steps and into the first hall of rooms. On each side were open doors with human beds in them and weird rooms attached that has an odd seat in them (toilets.) The few that were taken had various treasures in them, bones, skins, personal touches. Canttina waited for Illja to make her pick.

Speech,

Illja

gems
size
build
player
10-20-2013, 01:42 PM

Canttina pressed up against her and led her down a flight of stairs. She saw lots of little rooms. Some clearly had residents, they contaminated personal possessions and bones and other things littered the ground. "I think I would like that one." She gestured towards the one furthest away from the rest. It held no trace of anything."If that's okay of course, dear empress" She walked over, still supporting the skulled fea. She peered about inside it was nothing special, but it would do. She looked at the mahogany ghost and smirked at her "You must remember where I sleep, in case you wish to... pay me a visit." her thick English accent was filled with lust for this mahogany fea. She wanted to gain rank, but she also wanted Canttina.

Speech, Thought, Others,