gems
size
build
player
10-17-2013, 10:49 PM

[Image: wolf_and_raven.jpg]
K A L L I S T E

?darkness?flames?blood?

There was a sharp scream that echoed throughout the forest, and rang through the trees in which evil lurked. Somewhere beneath the bushes laid a trail of dark red, and led to a white form as pure as the snow. It laid immobile, and stained with a scarlet so bright you?d be blinded. There was so much? too much, in fact.

The female could be mistaken for a ruby in the dark, so precious and fragile, and deceiving to wandering eyes? However Kalliste was not a gem in the dark, nor was she precious and fragile. She was a hunter, a warrior, and regalia to those high enough on the ranks. And here she was, covered in her own cold blood, without a sound in the air but her own scream that died off with each haunting image flickering behind her eyes.

Without hesitation a tremor shook throughout her limbs, and set a fire in her nerves that vibrated her being. She bolted upright with regret flaring in her muscles as her body protested, and Kalliste panted, wincing in pain at the strain in her bosom.The sulfur and the smoke stung her nostrils and her lungs.

With the last of the demons slithering from her mind, there was a single vow made from the bottom of her heart: She would never feel this pain ever again, nor any pain after that. She would feel nothing.

ty sophia

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-19-2013, 06:08 AM
Isardis Armada

Had it been the eerie spine-raking of a scream that would so uncouthly drag him from his slumber, or simply a false haunting within his mind? Alas, The King would awaken from within the den of which his queen and babes would rest; tongue unfurling from salmon jaws and into the structures of a half-hearted yawn, rubies blinking blearily amidst the darkness of his confines. Brittlely he would lift himself, stealing silently from his chamber and bhnjinto the moonlit wonderland of Sparse Pines. But what tainted the air? He would pause, nostrils quivering as both a perfume of allure and the nauseating fragrance of blood would crawl so fervently up his pipes.

Hastily he would seek her out, hounding her scent like a predator to its prey; wary, cautious, and yet all the more thrilled to discover the loitering form of a ghost-like figure. The ghoul would pause, angelic within the eerie glow of his flawlessness, swaying lightly as he would call towards the strange presence, ruby gaze shifting focus, ?Is the beauty wounded?? mischievously would come his voice, lips contorting upwards into a daring smirk. No, he couldn?t quite see her well enough to determine her appeal, but there was something oddly enthralling about her mystifying presence.

ooc; I wasn?t 100% if she was actually wounded, so just presumed? :) ps- welcome!

This is the grace that only we can bestow.

original code by kia

Kalliste

gems
size
build
player
10-19-2013, 01:36 PM
Kalliste Nevermore

There was nothing in the air but the scents of two wolves and the husky, yet melodic lyrics of a man suspending above her. His luscious lips pulled back to show amusement and projected a pair of devils in his twin pools of molten rose. By God... Surely he must have been sent from Heaven, for nothing so beautiful could have crawled out the pits of despair evil calls home. And even if he was, she would still view him as a divine being radiating pure, masculine power.

"I believe I am..." she said simply. Kalliste could feel nothing. She was numb, and perhaps this Angel was sent to claim her. "Am I... Dead?" She spoke once more, gazing at him with hooded eyes and parted jaws; the woman was in a daze. Nothing would make her happier than to allow her departed soul to leave the mortal world.

THY SHALL NOT BREAK ME

original code by kia

manipulation by masquerade