ardent

Sticks and stones won't break my bones

Illja

gems
size
build
player
10-17-2013, 02:18 PM
The fea had been exploring alacritis when she had found the metal husk. It was strange. What would that be doing here. She could smell the scent of others, fresh, females. She grinned. She wondered if this was a pack. She would see. She sat and tipped her head back and let forth a howl from deep in her lungs. That would attract attention. The English rose sat back and sighed. She was only new to Alacritis, and here she was, looking for a pack. She was a loner, a rouge. A sexy rouge at that. She giggled to herself, she did think she was sexy. And clearly other people did too. She had had many lovers, well not exactly lovers. More, people she had lied to and seduced, and then stolen from. She loved that, love was all a big game to her. He'll, to the bitch, life was all a big game.

"Speech"

Canttina

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-18-2013, 02:03 PM

The woman laid within her den. Healing. Her body was rich with pain. Her eyes were droopy, she was not in a good state. Though, the bitch still did her job as a leader. The girl heard the call of the woman and she smirked. Her ears flicked as the call wiggled its way into her ears. She got up slowly. She shook off the dust from her fur and rolled her beaten shoulders. The Empress moved her way from her metal den and headed to the border. As she approached the delightful creature with a little grin. Her head was covered by a mask so no emotion was shown. The white being looked so delightful, Canttina just wanted to ravage that body. Yellow eyes bored into the dark ones before her. Her head tilted and Canttina began to speak. "What brings such a delicious delight to my borders?" The woman giggled and stated her titles. "Canttina Cael, Empress of Amenti."

Illja

gems
size
build
player
10-18-2013, 02:30 PM
A woman stalked out of the ship, she must have been a high ranking figure, she wore the skull like a crown. She liked the skull. "What brings such a delicious delight to my borders?" She giggled at her wording. "Canntina Cael, Empress of Amenti." Empress, so sh was the lead ranking figure, she hoped that she was the same kind of person that she was. Well wearing that skull she certainly looks like it. She stood up and bowed her head to the lady empress, she did not want to be rude if she wanted to make her way up the ranks, and this lady was clearly not the kind of person you wanted to make an enemy of. "I am Illja Rochwillden. I seek a place to stay, a pack. But first, I must ask, do you harbour any males here? I do not with to stay among the ranks of those who believe them dominant. I apologize if I seem rude." Her rich accent luxurious and smooth. She looked at the empress, well she was quite fine looking too. Well not as fine as me. she giggled, not caring if the empress thought it strange.

OOC : Sorry replied with wrong account I''l request the last one to be deleted

Canttina

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-18-2013, 02:43 PM

The beast watched as the pristine bitch bowed. A delighted smile spread across those scarred lips. The insane beauty tilted her head as words were emitted. She did hate when women scurried to her borders and demanded answers. Though, the mahogany girl giggled. "No matter. Men have no rank. They are slaves. Sex slaves. Things of pleasure and seed. They mean nothing." She pointed her nose up with a snort. Her eyes roamed the white womans body in interest. "Only woman can gain rank, that is if they try to gain that rank. If a gem stands out then I shall sort it correctly. Amenti is not an easy pack to survive in. Are you light hearted?" A brow was raised, though the expression was not seen because of her mask. She licked her lips with a little snicker.

Sebastian

gems
size
build
player
10-18-2013, 03:06 PM
"No matter. Men have no rank. They are slaves. Sex slaves. Things of pleasure and seed. They mean nothing. Sex slaves, that idea appealed to her. So this pack was right for her. She would definitely join their ranks. "Yes, I like to play with my toys, and throw them away when they break." She grinned. " Only woman can gain rank, that is if they try to gain that rank. If a gem stands out then I shall sort it correctly. Amenti is not an easy pack to survive in. Are you light hearted?" She grinned at this comment, light-hearted? Her? Certainly not. "I am as light-hearted as a lion is cowardly" She caught the empress trailing her eyes over her body. She took her in too, a mahogany bitch, with bright yellow eyes. Well it was quite hard to tell under the mask. She would stay here gain rank, befriend the empress, toy with a few, well more than a few sex slaves, be a gem. Well I am certainly a gem. She grinned and looked at the empress.

speech thought you

Oh shit done it again. I'M AN IDIOT

Illja

gems
size
build
player
10-18-2013, 03:11 PM

"No matter. Men have no rank. They are slaves. Sex slaves. Things of pleasure and seed. They mean nothing. Sex slaves, that idea appealed to her. So this pack was right for her. She would definitely join their ranks. "Yes, I like to play with my toys, and throw them away when they break." She grinned. " Only woman can gain rank, that is if they try to gain that rank. If a gem stands out then I shall sort it correctly. Amenti is not an easy pack to survive in. Are you light hearted?" She grinned at this comment, light-hearted? Her? Certainly not. "I am as light-hearted as a lion is cowardly" She caught the empress trailing her eyes over her body. She took her in too, a mahogany bitch, with bright yellow eyes. Well it was quite hard to tell under the mask. She would stay here gain rank, befriend the empress, toy with a few, well more than a few sex slaves, be a gem. Well I am certainly a gem. She grinned and looked at the empress.

Canttina

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-18-2013, 03:28 PM

She watched with soft eyes. She was weak and it showed. Though, her stance was powerful despite her health. She stood tall, her three paws planted firmly upon the ground. Her body was covered in scabs. Both of her shoulders were marred to the bone. Muscles were torn and slowly healing. Nasty scabs were shown. Her front left paw hung limply in the air, it was completely broke. She could barely move the paw. Her tail was unmoving as well, the base was broke, bone was shattered. She was not a lucky bitch, but she fought for her pack despite her injured state. That said something. An answer was heard, back to back. The voice of the flower was delicate. Canttina nodded, "Good, We do not spare feelings within Amenti." She watched the Goddess with delighted eyes as she offered her pack to the gentle giant. "I offer you entry into Amenti, with that. I would love to get to know you if you would follow me back to the S.S. Antiox. I shall show you your new home." Canttina turned to limp on with the White fae.

EXIT WITH ILLJA

Illja

gems
size
build
player
10-18-2013, 05:24 PM
You should be honoured to

Her new home, those words sounded so foreign. She padded slowly next to Canntina, allowing for her injuries. Illja was not a person that normally had a home. The empress carried herself with pride, yet she was so injured that it seemed she had been brought back from the brink of death. Before the river of night had taken her as it's own. She should have looked frail, delicate, breakable. Yet the skulled fea looked about as breakable as the mountains. Illja could not wait to see this tribe of females. "I thank you for letting me join your ranks Canntina. I cannot wait to be among sisters, toy about with bastards, the females too." She smirked and looked at Canntina. Her paws kissed the earth in a slow rhythmic pattern as she seeked her new home...

-Exit with cantinna-

see my face as your last sightIllja Rochwillden