Valerius

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-16-2013, 09:45 PM
They had arrived in Alacritis, in the middle of autumn, the lands were beautiful, trees cast in plumes of leaves, that fell the sun reflecting on their hues of gold, purple, amber, and a fading green. The weather had been mild, bitter in the north but had grown warmer, since he had made it to the east. He had left his siblings, branching off to do a little exploring on his own, and found himself at the brink of a beautiful bay. The wind buffeted his fur, the cast from the water dampening him as he padded through the sand, and under the precipice of the rock that grew out, jutting, cliff-like. The light white sand, coated his paws, as he took each step his weight causing him to sink into the land. The granules slipped into his fur, and though it was gritty, and not the most comfortable feeling he enjoyed it.

Coming to the edge of the water, he stood, feeling the waves wash over his paws as he saw blows of water rising up from the sea. Whales were coming up to breath, and he stood, captivated by the look and by their beauty. The sun dappled across the water, catching the flecks of water as they rose from the whales casting a spectrum of colors. It was beautiful. A smile formed on his jaws, as he stood there, his tail wagging slightly behind him. The lands that they had arrived in here gorgeous, and he was pretty happy.

Dawn

gems
size
build
player
10-20-2013, 05:46 PM

A tall she wolf wandered onto the white sand of the beach, golden fur ruffled by the breeze leaving the ocean. It could be said she was beautiful, though she didn't really find that to be true. Bright green eyes, the colour of fresh grass in the summer, scanned the bay. Her gaze landed on another wolf, and she began trotting towards them, her strangely long tail curled at the tip to keep it from getting covered in sand. As she approached, she realized her mistake; this wolf was a man. Her heart began to race, hoping she wouldn't have to run away from the wolf. She stopped short, standing about ten strides from the male, her face wiped of emotion, holding only a polite expression. She didn't speak up at first, waiting to see what would happen.

"Hello." She spoke, her voice tentative, shy. She was uneasy, but chose not to show it lest this one get it in his head that she was weak, a prize for the taking. Her mother had always told her things like 'men want only one thing, and once they get it, you're nothing to them.' but she always warned her to stay away from the ones who wanted to keep her for that sole purpose. Long legs and broad paws stayed firmly planted in the sand, waiting for the male to take action.

Speech, Thought, Others,

Valerius

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-20-2013, 09:05 PM
The scene before his was magnificent, and when a quiet voice broke into his admiration, he turned, his light blue eyes catching sight of an abnormally tall she-wolf, with a golden coat. A smile graced his jaws, and his tail dusted the sand behind him in a gentle wag.

"Hello!" He greeted her warmly, his reply coming in a baritone woof. He turned his frame towards her, stepping out of the wave and coming to sit in the sand, as the white sand clung to his wet legs.

"How are you?" He asked politely, his tone and expression warm clearly in the mood for a conversation.

[occ: sorry for short post]

Dawn

gems
size
build
player
10-22-2013, 09:24 PM

His gaze turned to hers, and a polite greeting was issued from the male. When he asked her how she was feeling, she cautiously answered him, her strangely deep, feminine voice coming out quietly.

"I'm.. Fine. And you?" She asked, her voice seemingly polite, though edged with anxiety. She wasn't exactly used to talking to men, usually she was either evading their attempts to use her, or running from them. This guy seemed nice enough though, so she began to dissolve her mental barrier. She didn't completely drop it, but she let the tension in her muscles disappear, resting her rump on the ground and curling her abnormally long tail around her broad paws.

I'm so tired of running from every guy I meet, let this time please be different. She prayed in her head, wishing one day to be able to talk to a man without being ready to turn on a dime and flee. This guy seemed nice, trustworthy, maybe she could have a full conversation with a man this time, and not have him try and use some cheesy line in an attempt to get her into bed. She offered the male a tiny smile, a shy curve of the lips so as to make herself seem less fearful, seem more amiable. She really didn't want him to think she was scared, she wanted him to think she was brave enough to talk to him without shaking like a leaf in the wind, seem strong. Even though on the inside, she was terrified of what might happen next, what could go wrong.

Speech, Thought, Others,

Valerius

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-27-2013, 07:57 AM
Aside from his siblings, he hadn't yet met a native wolf of these lands, and the idea of meeting another was exciting and intriguing to him. She was a peculiar looking creature, compared to what he had seen, but he supposed she wouldn't be the strangest creature that he would come in contact with. She seemed nice enough, though, she could be a prickly as a hedge-hog and he'd still welcome the conversation, even if it wasn't pleasant. The woman who had spoken to him seemed polite enough and he returned the tiny smile she gave him, and lowered his haunches to the ground, his posture relaxed.

"I am wonderful."

He spoke warmly, his baritone notes clearly welcoming the conversation.

"My name is Valerius, and you are?" He inquired politely, curiosity wondering what this strange creature called herself.

Dawn

gems
size
build
player
10-27-2013, 03:58 PM

His voice filled her ears, and he still seemed quite kind. The male introduced himself as Valerius, and asked for her name in return. She could see in his eyes that he meant no harm at the moment, so she let her guard down and sat on the sand as well. A small smile curved her ebony lips as she introduced herself. "I'm Dawn, it's nice to meet you, Valerius." She said, dipping her head respectfully to him. He seemed intrigued to meet her, which was strange, since the golden maiden was probably one of the least interesting wolves out there, in her opinion. "So, are you from around here?" She asked, because she had only been here for a little while, and wanted to learn about the area, find a place where she could settle down and live, a point zero where she could return after a long period of time meeting new wolves. She wrapped her long tail around her broad paws, shaking her head from side to side, ridding her thick fur of sand that accumulated from the breeze that came off the ocean at their side. Her grass green eyes met the male's, and she waited patiently for a response, curious.

and this is how you hold a conversation

Valerius

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
11-16-2013, 01:10 AM

The unusual colored dame, with a color much lighter than his own introduced herself as Dawn. A suiting name he supposed, she seemed very kind. Slowly, he felt his muscles relaxing, as he sat there, he watched as she shook the sand from her pelt, and asked if he came from here. Carefully he chose his words, as he wasn't sure exactly how he and his sister planned to go about this. "I am rather new to these lands, Dawn. I come from quite a distance." He replied, his voice warm, but clearly ending his explanation there. "Are you from here?" He inquired turning the subject on her, wandering if she was a native to these lands or just as lost and confused as he was about it. At least he had his sister. That was one comfort he found in these trying times.

Dawn

gems
size
build
player
11-16-2013, 12:22 PM
Music Plays Everywhere I Go...

But I dance to the beat of my own drum baby

How formal this man was, it was interesting. His voice found itself in her auds, and an explanation came forth, an answer to her questions. So he was new here, from far away lands? It sounded like the man from love stories her mother had told her as a pup, when she hoped Dawn would have the chance to believe in such things, and not endure what she had. Then he returned the same question to her, and the golden dancer would be obliged to answer. "No, I recently came here too, in fact. I came from a place about a weeks travel to the west." She told him, hoping she remembered the direction correctly. She could be rather scatterbrained about directions and travel, so the fact that she had arrived here at all was a miracle. "If I'm not overstepping something, I would like to say you have very beautiful eyes." She murmured, smiling at him and hoping that he wouldn't take that as an invitation of some sort and force her to flee. Her grass and honey optics met his directly, waiting for a response of some sort.

"Speech"

Will you dance with me tonight?DAWN

Valerius

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
11-17-2013, 06:59 AM
The golden hued woman soon answered his question, and he found himself slightly dissapointed to find that she too was new to the lands. Sadly, that meant asking her about his father, would prove to be futile. Though he supposed he'd want his sister, Vriel, with him when they finally got some answers. After all this time, they'd need each other. Dawn had come from the west, and had so quickly found herself in the land's east. She moved quickly, though he guessed that she was alone, so that made for quicker travels.

"You traveled alone?"

He spoke in a friendly tone, mildly curious. Finding himself taken aback by her sudden compliment, he murmured, a quick. "thank you." to the dame.

Dawn

gems
size
build
player
11-23-2013, 10:52 PM

When he inquired whether she had come here alone, she nodded in response. Her voice finding it's way into the air as an afterthought. "Yep, my mother raised me, but she thought it would be better for me to leave, rather than risk..." She trailed off, her mezzo-soprano voice fading as she remembered what lurked in the shadows of her old homelands. When he thanked her for the compliment, she blushed beneath her thick golden brown coat, smiling shyly as her grass and honey gaze fell to the floor. She didn't know quite what to say now, so she remained silent until she could search her brain to find a topic of conversation to continue with. Her long tail flicked nervously at the tip, as she wondered what she could say to keep the awkwardness within the conversation to a minimum. "Have you seen the sea yet? It's quite beautiful, depending on where you go." She said with a chuckle, letting her gaze meet the males once more. Maybe she could learn to trust, at some point, but baby steps first. Always start slow.

Speech,

Valerius

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
12-12-2013, 04:06 AM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2013, 04:06 AM by Valerius.)

The brute listened intently to the golden creamed woman, and his ears flicked as she trailed off, obviously unwilling to discuss the matter further. When she asked about the sea, he glance towards the sea, his azure eyes capturing the blue waves. "Yes, I did. Have seen the whales. They are quite magnificent creatures, and so strange. I've never seen whales, well until today." He stood again, walking to the edge of the water, before looking over his shoulder. "Come see!" He would invite her happily and without reservation. He wanted to show his new... friend the sight that he had seen, perhaps she needed the cheering up.