Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
10-15-2013, 02:47 AM

They hadn't gotten a chance to have some alone time to speak to one another much less catch up on things, with what had been developing between her and Oddity it worried Abelinda slightly for she couldn't say if she loved that shadowed man of whom proved to have difficulty grasping his feelings much less showing them. Could the serpent love someone that was devoid of his feelings? Uttering a sight the fea padded forth following the strong scent of her brother and that of another women no doubt the 'top dog' to say but she ignored it as that ghostly head peaked into the den. ?Brother?? Softly spoken as the wraith waited for him to make an appearance.

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-16-2013, 07:36 PM
Isardis Armada
He would be awoken from his slumber by the womanly tones of Abelinda, shifting warily amidst the sprawled bodies of his four growing children and their stirring mother. Carefully he would rise, crouching as he would so cautiously tip-toe between their milk-swollen cadavers, a gaze of pride cast to each of their perfected forms as he would crawl from the narrowed entrance of their den. Abelinda lingered outside, the man offering her a half-hearted smirk as coral lips would part to reveal a curled tongue; jaws stretching into a yawn which would rapidly escalate into a dramatic upwards stretch of his entire, pale chassis. He would sway upon the spot for a moment, rubies blinking blearily upon his blue sister as he would gradually wake, ?What ever would require you to interrupt your brothers sleep, little sapphire?? he chuckled weakly, of course his words not one if ill-intent.

This is the grace that only we can bestow.

original code by kia

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
10-16-2013, 07:42 PM

The smell of milk and pups assulted her nose, who's litter was this? Curios thing indeed as the white form of her brother crept out of the den. Blinking as that head titled had she came too early and woke him up? The wraith hopped not as she watched him as he settled where he stood just outside of the den. ?Sorry to wake you brother; I hope I wasn't too early.? That much was very true indeed as the dame proceeded to lower that rump to the ground. ?It would seem one of your pawns are crushing on me; I'm not sure what to feel to about this but he calls him self Oddity.? The fea spoke lightly so not to wake the others within the den of course not wanting to wake them right then. ?I do know he planned on telling you.? A bit of something she remembered from the last time she had saw him somewhat recently.

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-16-2013, 07:55 PM
Isardis Armada
The enchanting vixen would lower delicate haunches beneath her, the words that fled her lips not one that aroused any particular surprise in The King. Oddity was a reasonably respected member, although he had failed to defeat Ludicael?s queen, Isardis still enjoyed having the loyal brute meandering about; his dedication obvious as he would forever walk with purpose. It seemed however, he had an emotional weakness that had plagued him, and so Abelinda?s words would not spark any real form of interest. Isardis chuckled, fleeting bursts of muse bubbling from coral lips, ?And? Do you want me to do something about the Romeo, Abelinda?? words were humour infused as he lowered also onto his haunches before her, lowering pale crown to lick tentatively at his own forelimb.

original code by kia

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
10-16-2013, 08:03 PM

A brow rose as the cherry blossomed brother before her proved to show little interest much less didn't have a lot to say. Did he not care or was it something he simply saw as something insignificant to be of such little worry. A bit surprised at the lack of his reaction. ?That is hard to say; I cannot say I love the man my self but with the difficulty he has grasping feelings I don't want to hurt him further were one might of already done so.? More so meaning that father of his but pushing that side the dame heaved a sigh. ?What has happened to my cherry blossom brother? In the time we were apart?? A curios question one that had been itching to be asked for some time.

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-16-2013, 08:28 PM
Isardis Armada
Isardis wasn?t really the one anybody thought to go to when troubled with emotions, and that was likely with good reason. He would chuckle again at her words, swaying slightly as he would take his time to respond; grooming at the dust that littered his forearms and coral paws. ?I am unfamiliar with such sentiment; why plague your mind with the potential of wounding his weak emotions? Surely there is only one way to find out for sure?? he almost snickered, sparing her barely a moment of eye-contact as he would again work at cleaning the opposite limb, ?If he crumbles before you then so be it.? Clearly, The King had not been the right person to come to with such issues, however as she continued their conversation he would make a rude point of ignoring her question, suddenly distracted by his own, ?Does he fancy to mate you, is that where the problem lies? Or is his idea of such feelings purely one based upon gutless thoughts??

original code by kia

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
10-16-2013, 08:39 PM

Perhaps he had been the wrong one to talk to about this but she was wanting his opinion regardless; for it would mean far more then anyone else due to the fact Abelinda proved to idolize her brother above and beyond. The wraith remained silent as he spoke and caused her to rise a brow but no, he expected that much from him. To be uncaring next to all out emotionless to those around him. ?I cannot say what he wants dear brother; weather this is gutless thought or the want to breed either way he is proving to be..difficult and strange about it all.? That much was very true while she let the question pass for the moment knowing he was one that had trouble multitasking with more then one thing.