Royale

gems
size
build
player
10-14-2013, 12:29 AM

user posted image
feeling a little R o y a l e }
The first of my many lovely little babies is Royale, the fast-talking (literally) speedster. Currently he belongs to no pack and has affiliations with no groups. I'm hoping to change this soon either by having him join Ludicael or have an interesting mishap and wind up in Amenti. His personality isn't much different from a hyperactive little brother. He's always up for a game and is easily distracted by things.

user posted image
i'm just a L i e t a e n y l bored }
Yeah, her name isn't as pun-worthy as Roy's I know. But hey! She's pretty. For those interested her name is pronounced LEE-ta-Nil. She is a medic by profession but a thief by choice. Thankfully her only interests (for the moment) are abducting large quantities of herbs. Currently she belongs to no pack and has affiliations with Zodiac her sworn sister from a previous pack. At the moment she is attempting to join Tortuga. She's a very conniving lady who likes things done her way and isn't opposed to being a little bitchy if it gets her what she wants.

user posted image
it's all about the N i b e l h e i m }
Affectionately nicknamed Nibbles, Nibelheim is not the guy you want to meet in the dark. Well, unless he's in the mood to do something that doesn't involve copious amounts of gore. Currently he belongs to no pack and has affiliations with no groups. Whether or not I plan to change this is purely up to the plots and threads he gets because I'm not entirely sure where he fits. He's a malevolent but orderly creature who is insanely possessive of things - which, yes, includes other wolves.

user posted image
dear sweet O p h e l i a }
A little darling on the scene, Ophelia is my shyest character to date but like most of my boys and girls has a dark side. Ophelia is a trained Saboteur, she doesn't particularly like her job but she's really, really good at it. Currently she belongs to no pack and has affiliations with no groups. She's a tease sometimes but generally doesn't know what to do with herself and a bit of a clutz if left to her own devices.

Karmen

gems
size
build
player
10-14-2013, 01:52 PM (This post was last modified: 10-14-2013, 01:52 PM by Karmen.)
OPHELIA/NIBBLES & KARMEN

We can go hard core and think of some wicked plots, or we can throw either of them in a thread with Karmen and just see how it goes. c: It is up to you.

Royale

gems
size
build
player
10-14-2013, 04:38 PM

We can so make some wicked plots. Presently Nibelheim's not in a pack but after this thread I've begun with Cashmere I do believe he will start collecting followers. I'll be gearing up for the long haul to reach 500 posts. Nibbles plans to either create his own pack or take over another probes Ludicael. Ophelia has no plans and is open for ideas.

Cashmere

gems
size
build
player
10-14-2013, 04:40 PM

cashmere and nibelheim
Quote:
well this is a little obvious, cashmere will now follow him and if you want grow rather attracted to him because well he is the first to truly show her kindness and is very nice to her. if you would like she could grow more than attached but whatever goes with these two. i also see that she will be a follower, that she will definitely be! she would help create a pack if he wishes haha.

Satchel

gems
size
build
player
10-16-2013, 09:58 AM
N i b e l h e i m can posses Satchel,
or Ophelia can tap that.

Canttina

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-16-2013, 10:03 AM
CANTTINA X ROYALE You mentioned a mishap with maybe him joining Amenti? Maybe we could do that? I don't mean him right away joining but maybe he could meet Canttina and we could go from there. Maybe she could spark some interest? Or her could spark HER interest?

OPHELIA X KRISTOFFER Kriss is a man whore. He loves girls. I think him meeting her would be very fun. He would be stunned by her beauty. She could lure him in.

Royale

gems
size
build
player
10-16-2013, 10:16 AM

Nibelheim & Cashmere

Yes. This pretty much goes without saying but as his first 'follower', Nibel is sure to spoil her a bit. Of course he's going to be working on building her confidence as well as trying to make her a bit more independent for later use. He's going to be the perfect gentleman whenever she's around, at least until he hasn't any reason to put up the front that he wears. It's going to be an interesting time to see how they mesh together.

Nibelheim & Satchel

He would be quite happy to possess Satchel so long as he doesn't mind being considered on the same scale as a trinket or accessory.

Ophelia & Satchel

I've got a number of open threads you can check out if you're interested in threading them together.

Ophelia & Kristoffer

This could be interesting to see happen. I haven't read too much about Kriss yet so I'll get right on that but I'd love to have a thread with him. I've got three open ones you can choose from or I can make an entirely new scenario.

Royale & Canttina

I did indeed mention a mishap or two in the box, yes. Presently he's just running around doing as he pleases and flirting with all the pretty faces. He's very uninformed about the rules in Amenti so he wouldn't be deterred by it. But yes, meeting the mistress would be interesting and there's a chance he'd lurk around a bit and see what there is.

Satchel

gems
size
build
player
10-16-2013, 10:45 AM
I want a Nibelheim thread first pls.

Nekane

gems
size
build
player
10-16-2013, 12:45 PM
Nekane and nibbles, not sure how they'll get along but worth a shot?

Nibelheim

gems
size
build
player
10-17-2013, 09:15 AM

Nibelheim & Satchel

Thread for us
Nibelheim & Nekane

Certainly worth a try! I'll set up a thread in a little bit.

Arayne

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-17-2013, 03:16 PM
I've just got one character, Arayne, although I think either she and Royale or she and Nibelheim would be fun. She's pretty nice, so maybe Royale for a friendly thread or Nibbles for a less-nice thread. I'm not sure how the two would interact. At the moment, she's a rogue, although she's currently stuck up north thanks to an avalanche and is in a thread with Isardis, so IDK if she'll be joining Glaciem or not. We could either wait until that thread is resolved, which may take a while, or just do a thread now and not have her mention anything in the Isar thread.