Arayne

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-13-2013, 04:57 PM

Funny how your perspective of the world changed depending on where you look at it from. Arayne was used to be dwarfed and sheltered by ancient trees and surrounded by moss, as it had been in her home. Sure, there had been open meadows and beaches, but nothing like this. Arayne's haunches plopped down of their accord, leaving her starting at the wide open sky in awe. She turned her head to see the forest far below. She was so used to looking up at the trees instead opf seeing their canopies. Maybe this was how that lemur Zabu saw the world.

Carefully, she stepped away from the cliff edge, noting the chalkiness of the stone and unwilling to take a tumble to the bottom. Instead, she turned her attention to the meadow that carpeted the tops of the cliffs, with it's variety of wildflowers. A squawk drew her attention, and she turned to see a seagull at the edge of the cliffs, watching the waters below. A sneaky smile spread across Arayne's face, and she dropped into a crouch, stalking up behind the gull. When she close, she let lose with a series of barks, sending it flapping up into the sky, squawking what was surely horrendous insults at her. Laughing, she lay down near the cliff's edge, letting her toes dangle off the side."Speech"

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
10-13-2013, 07:23 PM

Abelinda hadn't ventured far nor out of the pack lands but this, this was quite the far way from her home. Oh well, she was the rebellious type when she wanted to be and such was not as often as such had been when Abel had been far younger. A scent caught her interest before too long as the graceful fea waved her way through the many different flowers; it wasn't all that long before those ghostly orbs caught sight of a earthly brown fea. Smelling of of a rogue much like her self this would no doubt be interesting.

A brow rose as the fea proved to show no fear of being so close to the edge, smirking softly the dame silently drew closer until she was but a few yards away. ?Boo.? Putting enough effort into her words to spook the one being so foolish to roll around near the edge of the cliff. Abelinda had little problem with killing one so foolish if she was to scare her self and slide over the edge Abel would merely watch with a smirk.

Arayne

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-14-2013, 03:41 PM

Arayne did indeed jump, but it was little more than a jerk, not enough to send her over the edge. She looked her annoyance to see the owner of the voice, a blue-grey she-wolf who was watching her with a mocking expression. Arayne hmphed, sticking her tongue out at the woman. "That's hardly a polite way to introduce yourself." she said, standing up to turn and face the stranger before sitting again. Her posture was hardly hostile, but entirely friendly either. She half-smiled, tilting her head slightly. "Do you always announce your presence in such a manner?" She did look a bit like a ghost, what with her silvery fur.

She had already gotten into a few scraps, and so remained on her guard. She doubted this wolf would attack her (although who knew?) and so she would play it safe and polite, at least until she had a reason not to."Speech"

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
10-14-2013, 10:02 PM

The earthly fea soon proved to jump not in the manner Abel was wanting but oh well, as she jerked the fea proved to turn her gaze to her with an annoyed look a simple brow as raised in response. ?Perhaps not; but I'm not the one foolishly rolling around like a pup near the edge of a cliff.? It was her own counter to the dame, simply a cold truth that the serpent uttered ever so well. The fact that a tongue was stuck out at the ghostly dame only cause Abel to give Arayne a questioning look; that was hardly lady like. ?Yes and no.? The serpent gave nod defiant answer to if she always announced her self in such a way.

Arayne

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-18-2013, 03:02 PM

Arayne shrugged, sea wind setting the feathery fur of her shoulders rippling. "If you had spent your puphood cooped up like I have, who's to say you wouldn't be taking a few risks yourself?" She grinned, "Besides, it's fun." True, in her early childhood, she had had run of the ruins, getting into trouble and playing with the other cubs in the castle with no thought to rank, but when she became older, such acts became forbbiden. Rank now separated her from her old friends, and the new ones were little more than blueblooded cronies who hovered about her only to say they were friends with the princess. She didn't miss that one bit.

She tilted her head at the wolf's cryptic answer, with an expression that said Really? evident on her face. "It seems I'm going to have to be the polite one here. Hi, I'm Arayne Na'Varra, nice to meet you. You have a name, I'm assuming?""Speech"

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
11-17-2013, 05:18 AM

A brow rose as the dame spoke about being cooped up. ?You can be free as a bird only on caging you is your self.? Speaking from experience the wraith rolled those shoulders as she sat there simply watching the other. ?However my time was spent training from the moment I could walk and speak.? Tradition died hard yet having always one to push things even at her younger age proved she was quite the dare devil when the blue dame wished to be.

Blinking once the serpent watched and listened. ?Abelinda Armada Dame of Glaciem.? Why wouldn't she have a name? This one was quite foolish if she believed her not to have one. ?So, what drove you to rolling near the edge of a cliff? A urge?? The serpent was in no way being kind or harsh more so proving to be indifferent.

Arayne

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
11-17-2013, 09:12 AM

She laughed quietly as the woman spoke of being trained since she was a pup."Then you're lucky." she said. "I would have loved to learn how to fight. The only things I was really allowed to learn was how to look pretty, act like a vapid idiot, and make babies for whatever stupid noblewolf happened to suck up to my parents enough." But that was enough whining about her previous life.

She committed Abelinda's name to memory, pricking her ears at the mention of "Glaciem". "Is that a pack?" she asked. "I haven't met any wolves from packs yet, aside from," she thought for a moment, going back through her memory, "some wolf named Cattina. Old bint, wore a skull, called herself an 'Empress' and lived in an old shipwreck. Never caught the name of her pack, though." She looked at Abelinda quizzically. "Who's Glaciem's leader?" she asked. When she asked what caused her to play at the cliff's edge, she grinned, shrugging again. "In all honesty, it was because I could. I'm enjoying not having anyone to boss me around." "Speech"