ardent

up above

Paradise

gems
size
build
player
10-11-2013, 08:36 PM

Clouds would rolls above as groans of thunder threatened to send the lady scurrying below the ground; her previously carefree pace becoming one of haste as the new-comer would trot towards the distant form of a soaring tree. Tail held level with ivory-etched spine as the peculiar beauty would hurry for the cover of the solitary tower, perhaps somewhat nervous of being so helplessly trapped in the open when the downpour would commence. Although she much enjoyed the rain, the freshness it granted her lungs, the life it would sustain, she wasn?t a particular fan of thunderstorms. Winter brewed mindlessly above, a heavy drop of liquid marking the beginning of a pelting, merciless rainstorm. Rapidly she would find herself becoming drenched, though even in her rush she would appear somewhat elegant, defined.

Udosa

gems
size
build
player
10-11-2013, 09:08 PM
A dark furred, hellish looking fae would wander, simply exploring, taking in the beautiful sights and sounds. But when the sudden downpour soaked her thick pelt, she began to seek out cover. A large tree was all she could see for miles, so she began to run for it, thickly muscled legs devouring the distance. A thick mane around her neck, now drenched, hung down to her chest, covering much of her russet blaze, but leaving her russet cloaked front legs bared, and her strange facial markings still visible. Bi coloured orbs flashed as lightning arced across the skies, her movements appearing robotic as the sky lit up like a strobe light.

As she made it into the shadows, another strangely marked female caught her attention. She failed to realize just how terrifying she must have looked, knowing only that she would now have company as she waited out the storm to begin travelling again, adventuring. She smiled at the other woman, baring formidable canines as lightning flashed. She must have looked demonic, though it was only a cruel joke played by fate, and she meant no harm, she was not violent in any way, despite her gladatrix frame and hell hound appearance.

"Speech"

Paradise

gems
size
build
player
10-11-2013, 10:21 PM

It seemed the tree had already been discovered; a dark silhouette loitering beneath it?s protection as the girl would rapidly blink against the pounding of rain, struggling to see clearly. She would put a blind faith in her new company to not be one to fear, entrusting this stranger with a curious closeness as only now would the vulpess regain her blurred vision. Lashes would force the water from pooling green eyes as she became more aware of the ebony mistress that also sought the shelter of towering limbs. Politely tracing her way around the woman to stand a safe distance from her chassis; lungs panting vaguely as the lithe russet would regain her breath, casting a weak smile to the marked being, ?I hope you don?t mind sharing.? Apologetic she would gaze, hoping quietly that this beaming stranger was as harmless as she seemed.

Udosa

gems
size
build
player
10-11-2013, 10:33 PM
As the other fae seemed unfazed by her frightening appearance, the gladatrix would sit down and listen to her voice as it filled her ears, trusting and almost unafraid. The hellish looking dame shook her head in response, she didn't mind much, since she spent much time alone. "Fine by me, I would hate for anyone to be out in that weather." She told the other she wolf with a lopsided grin, then suddenly remembered her manners. "I'm Udosa by the way, what's your name?" She asked, making a light attempt at conversation to pass the time while the storm raged outside the comfort of the tree's foliage. Shaking out her fur, she winced as water went everywhere, a few drops splashing on the she wolf beside her. She mumbled an apology, accompanied by a sheepish grin.

ooc; sorry for shortness and crappiness!

"Speech"

Paradise

gems
size
build
player
10-11-2013, 10:46 PM

The woman was quite a curious looking thing, not that she could talk. At first glance Paradise was almost convinced she had a blood-spatter on the side of her face, unsure if she had recently had a messy feast upon her prey, however upon closer inspection it was no more than an irregular splash of colour against her otherwise ebony coat. The woman shook her head, kind words departing from charcoal lips, Paradise returning a placid smile, thankfully a lovely being of kind intentions. ?My name is Paradise; I do appreciate your lenience, Udosa,? she would wince as the woman would shake her fur free of heavy hydration, chuckling weakly at her dry apology, only for Paradise to return the favour; however containing herself to only the shaking of her skull as she shook her scruff free of the sod. ?Do you live nearby, miss? I?m afraid it is barely my second day in these unfamiliar lands, I?m unsure as to whether it is worth the stay,? she would pause, smiling with dwindling humour, ?The weather does not believe me to be worth a warm welcome.?

Udosa

gems
size
build
player
10-12-2013, 03:29 PM
As the lady introduced herself, a question presented itself to her sensitive auds. Udosa smiled, shaking her head and opening her mouth to explain further. "I'm an adventurer, I spend most of my time out and about, exploring the lands. I say it's completely worth it to be here, there are some interesting things around here." She told the noticeably younger girl, grinning. She had seen many things, and met many wolves in these places, interesting wolves who were as unique and variant as herself. This she wolf was a prime example, with her beautifully interesting pelt and kind personality.

Deciding she could use a travelling companion in the future, she decided to offer something she didn't usually offer. "You're welcome to join me in my travels if you wish it, I'm always up for someone to talk to. And I could show you all the interesting landmarks I've found." She said with a chuckle, her bi coloured eyes sparkling with mirth. Her thick ebony banner swished across the ground, wrapping around her broad paws as she cast a glance out to the rain soaked plains, the only movement the frantic waving of the thick, tall grasses as the rain battered them.

"Speech"

Paradise

gems
size
build
player
10-12-2013, 07:35 PM

The ebony mistress seemed to be one of good intentions, and although having only been within her company for a few moments, Paradise was already growing somewhat fond of her humble attendance. She would assure her new friend that Alacritis was of adequate living suitability, and Paradise would find herself offering a light smile; satisfied to have found somewhere she could potentially base the rest of her solitary life. Not that solitude was unerringly what she sought. As if having read her mind the kind vixen would make a divine offer, beaming with the kindness of her heart as she would so unwaveringly offer her charming company. She would speak amidst the incessant punding of rain, her feminine tones so meek and darling against their thunder, ?I would like that, Udosa.? Ebony lips would fade slightly, pondering as emerald gaze drifted back out to the sheets of dancing grasses, ?For a short time at least, I figure eventually a woman must find her place within a pack.?

Udosa

gems
size
build
player
10-12-2013, 07:50 PM

As the strangely marked fae accepted her offer, the hellish looking dame caught another comment. So this one was a pack dweller. Well, she did seem like the type, so Udosa wasn't exactly surprised. She herself preferred to be on her own, or with a man that loved her, which would most likely never happen. Who could love her? "Not all women, I myself like it better to be able to wander if I choose. Though I will gladly take someone with me on an adventure, and I hope one day there will be a man that loves me." She said with a chuckle, since she saw no harm in sharing her plans to the innocent seeming she wolf. As the younger dame looked out at the driving rain, Udosa could tell she longed to be out and about, searching for a home to call her own. Then, a question sparked within her mind, and the woman decided to voice it. "What are you searching for in a pack? I'm sure I can be of help there, since I've learned of many in my travels." She told Paradise, smiling kindly. She wasn't lying, she had been around enough to be able to point the she wolf in the direction of a suitable pack or two.

"Speech"

Paradise

gems
size
build
player
10-12-2013, 08:01 PM

It wasn?t until the banshee bagan to speak again that Paradise would realise her mistake, features morphing to that of almost surprise as she became aware of exactly what she had said, ?I am so sorry miss, I didn?t intend that to be at all offensive.? It was clear Udosa wasn?t exactly offended, but regardless the woman would feel a pang of guilt. ?I admire the strength you bare to feel so confident in your solitary travels, perhaps I could learn such traits from you,? hesitantly she chuckled, though still somewhat taken aback by her previous lack of care. Foolish, Paradise. She would shift atop lithe stilts, lowering the rounded curves of her haunches to the dampened earth beneath her, pallid-marked towers flickering with interest as Udosa continued to offer her compassion. ?Nothing in particular, I simply seek a leader worthy of following; perhaps one that requires numbers and assistance more so than others,? head tilted as she smiled tenderly, appreciative in Udosa?s willingness to aid.

Udosa

gems
size
build
player
10-12-2013, 08:29 PM

The fae offered apologies, confusing the hellish looking dame. She wasn't offended, she was simply proving a point. Many women found it better to live in solitude, as she was herself. As the young female paid her a compliment, Udosa grinned.
What a kind she wolf. She thought to herself, smiling. "Why thank you, Paradise. It makes me very happy that you think that, though I have to say the only thing you would really learn is that being alone isn't all that bad." She told the younger woman with a chuckle. As Paradise spoke of what she sought in a pack, the ebony and russet gladatrix would ponder what leaders held such traits. "Well, Amenti is in need of women, but they are far too cruel to take you in, you need a kinder pack, one with a more caring personality." She mused out loud, then continued thinking on it. Most of the packs nowadays were darker in alignment, so finding an appropriate one took some time. "I think I would recommend a pack called Ludicael for you, they are very kind, even though their Alphess keeps getting challenged for her pack." She told the young fae, chuckling. At that, she decided to let the interestingly marked woman speak, and settled down on her haunches.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."