ardent

Story

Story

gems
size
build
player
10-13-2013, 09:18 PM (This post was last modified: 10-14-2013, 08:54 PM by Story.)
OOC Name: Zemira
How did you get here?: Referred by Kat86

Character's Name: Story Destruction
Season of birth: Spring
Size: 36" and 125 lbs
Appearance description: This pale wolf was always quite large, even from birth. He's by no means a giant but he is certainly the largest of his litter-mates. He's not exactly huge in terms of bulk, though he does have a fair amount of muscle mass. Despite this, he appears lanky and almost lopsided. This perhaps makes him seem weaker than he is but Story can boast great strength. He isn't the most graceful wolf, though, seeming clumsy at times. Typically, right at the moment another wolf wonders if Story has any faults, Story will stumble and send himself rolling into a tree. Mostly white, Story stands out compared to some of his siblings. Novella is mostly white like he is, though Story has darker fur running down his back, almost as though his top half is covered and marred with dirt or dust. At first, he liked being different but sometimes feels out of place among his siblings. His yellow eyes shine brightly from his face, seeming to hint at the stories he knows. Perhaps that's where his name came from but Story couldn't verify that. The yellow markings under his eyes bring focus to his eyes, causing the rest of him to be rather secondary. The markings are simple lines, mostly, almost looking like age lines or as though the marks were going to be a full circle but lost interest.
Duty: Navigator

Liberty

gems
size
build
player
10-14-2013, 01:23 AM
Unless height was bought for this character, you must knock down the height to thirty six inches. Anything over that has to be bought with the websites currency, gems. Get that cleared up and he will be accepted :)

Story

gems
size
build
player
10-14-2013, 08:55 PM
Ah, that's right, I'm sorry about that, it completely slipped my mind. I edited the original post now.

Demonio

gems
size
build
player
10-15-2013, 07:29 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]