ardent

This Little Light of Mine

Alaria

gems
size
build
player
10-09-2013, 03:42 PM
Okay! So, Ria is back :D And looking for some plots! My baby girl Alaria needs some excitement in her life. SO I'm looking for pretty much any spicy ideas. A fling, a relationship, a friendship, etc. An enemy or two would be fantastic as well. I'm ready to get back into the swing of things, and that means I want to kick off my return with some flare. PLOT WITH ME BABBEH'S <3

Dragon

gems
size
build
player
10-19-2013, 10:47 AM
Ria should play with Howl and maybe fall in love

We can thread them and see how things go with that? ;D

For friends, any of my wolves are up for it...except for maybe Uisge, he's a big time flirt so if you want flirty stuffs and one night stands then he's your man x3

Felicita

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-20-2013, 12:25 AM
Welp, Uisge and Alaria are supposed to be kicking the crap out of each other in our spar thread xD So idk what's gonna happen there lol.

Ria was supposed to have a love thing with Kar, but Keno disappeared o.O So we can play that out for now and figure out something if Keno comes back xD

But with Felicita! We need all the lovelies we can to save her from Isar's clutches. Dexter loves her to death (even if he doesn't know it yet..) so he won't give up. But he can't take on Glaciem or just Isardis alone xD So if any of your babies would be interested, their help would be greatly appreciated <3

Caerul

Loner

gems
size
-
build
Emaciated
player
10-20-2013, 12:41 AM
ah yus I have not forgotten the Uisge spar x3

and I would love to help Dex and Fell >:3 I have several rogues willing to help out there, and I can put a couple at risk to Isars wrath...he's scawy but I can do this! Maybe with Howl and one other wolf or something x3

Felicita

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-20-2013, 01:11 AM
OMG YAY <3 I was so scared Dex was gonna have to do it all on his own xD So you and Middy must thread and come find my baby Felicita :D

Dexter

gems
size
build
player
10-20-2013, 01:13 AM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2013, 01:14 AM by Dexter.)
oh thank god! I dont have to do this alone! lol
if youy wanna thread, just lemme know when, where, and who starts! and details if you have any lol <3 ;P

Fermin

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-02-2013, 11:05 PM
Aphrodite and Fermin, mentor x apprentice thing going on, I think? lol

Aphrodite

gems
size
build
player
12-05-2013, 05:12 PM
Sounds good to me! I'd like to put it off for a little bit though, simply for the fact that I want to play Aphrodite as a cocky bitch for a little bit before fixing her up xD But definitely soon!