Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
11-11-2013, 12:42 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2013, 01:02 PM by Epiphron.)
so, i want plots. i am blatantly stealing lu's idea and will make a table for you if you start a thread for any of my chars. give me 2 to choose from in case i have trouble with 1 char. :3

EPIPHRON ADRAVENDI-MATHIAS

Currently the Queen of Seracia. Can be excessively proud -- thinks her family is better than almost everything, but tends to be charming enough that her slight narcissism goes unnoticed. Despite this, she will defend those she loves and her loyalty will never waver.

QUINTUS NERO ADRAVENDI-MATHIAS

Son of the Queen. He is alarmingly blunt at times, and has trouble relating to others. He is not overly compassionate, but he is a good boy at heart. He is a bit of a jokester and doesn't like being too serious about things. As he gets older, he will take after his mother a bit more and his pride for his lineage will border on arrogance.

BASILISK SAXE

A lost boy, currently claimed by Cataleya. He watched his father get killed and watched his mother lose her pack. Since then, he has grown cold inside. He is confused inside, often irritable; he has no idea where his loyalties lie or what lies in store for him. Mostly he is unpleasant and doesn't like the company of others, but he is still young and easily manipulated.

BRONZE

Quickly nearing 10 years of age, Bronze is a hardened brute who knows that death is approaching rapidly. Currently he is a prisoner of Glaciem after volunteering to serve Seracia as Valhalla's ally in war. He recently had his final litter of children, and wants nothing more than to see them again and enjoy as much of their lives as he can. He is serious and can be cold, but has warmed considerably upon reuniting with his true love, but tends to be aggressive and violent when threatened.

ARA

Bronze's quiet daydreamer; Ara is a solemn girl who often has trouble lightening up. She is serious, but has a heart of gold, and has already determined that her purpose in life is to spread joy and heal the sick & the injured. She is currently training under Loccian as a medic and is trying to discover herself. Since she is still young, much about her is to be determined!

ANTHEM DESTRUCTION

A simple, happy man, Anthem is one of a larger family, most of whom seem to be residing in Ludicael. He suffered brain injury during his birth so he has always been different. He cannot hunt on his own or care for himself, so he depends entirely on his siblings for guidance. His speech is disjointed and he has severe social issues. He has no concept of rules and boundaries, and so he can be somewhat overbearing. His mind works very strangely and he has little idea that he is different, but in those brief moments that he realizes something is wrong with him, he can grow confused and irrationally upset. Despite his downfalls, Anthem is quite easy to please and always seems to have a smile on his face.

TALON

Talon is currently in Glaciem. He was born with only three legs, and has since been abandoned by all of his family. He has found purpose here, but he doesn't know how long it will last. He is timid and submissive, but means well and is very loving and kind.

TYPHON

Self-professed blind wretch, Typhon is alive -- but barely living. He was afflicted with a condition that left him blind at a very young age and was subsequently abandoned by his family. He is mangy and unkempt and comes across as a grumpy, bitter man. He tends to keep to himself and stay out of the spotlight, and mostly travels by night. He would've killed himself by now, but he simply doesn't care enough to try. However, he truly craves companionship and the warmth of another by his side at night.

I will finish this later, but throw some ideas at me!

Yin

gems
size
-
build
player
11-11-2013, 01:31 PM
'Kay, so I gots two. o3o

Epiphron x Tahlia: Tahlia needs to bring her bebehs out into the pack lands so that they can meet everyone and everyone can meet them, so maybe she can jump in and say hello? Maybe give parenting tips because even though Tahlia would never ask for help she still feels like she has her paws full with raising her three (adopted son included). xD

Ara x Callisto: I saw that she was serious so thought this might work. Callisto is normally kind of moody and very much a hermit, but since they both wish to learn healing and herblore I thought they might possibly bond over that. Calli's not the best at making friends, but maybe if Ara doesn't rub her the wrong way and doesn't shy from Calli's bluntness? o:

Ara

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
11-11-2013, 03:41 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2013, 03:55 PM by Epiphron.)
Ara x Callisto: Sounds great! http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/inde...ST&f=118&t=5593

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
11-13-2013, 12:38 PM
Epiphron & Loccian soon? She will become prego so it would be nice for her to chat with the queen, maybe have a girly chat about worries during and after the pregnancy.

Typhoon & Seraphine? She needs something to do, all threads have been backed up.

Seth

gems
size
build
player
11-16-2013, 01:24 AM
Thread up for Talon :D

http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/inde...=ST&f=55&t=5654

Meinx

Loner
Gouverneur

gems
size
Large
build
player
11-16-2013, 08:59 AM
Quintus x meinx?

She was at seracia during the war, but as its still being roleplayed meinx can still be there? Id say they could of had a crush, but there from the same family so it wouldn't work out lmfao xD So they can either be friends or just hate eachother:3

Im willing to start a thread in seracia or else where.
Meinx has no nose and heavy scarring on the top of the muzzle. Some tables may not show this.