Irune Armada

Irune

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-23-2013, 03:48 PM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2013, 01:04 AM by Irune.)
OOC Name: Ely
How did you get here?: top 50

Character's Name: Irune Ezra Armada
Season of birth: Autumn
Size: Adult- 23inches
Appearance description:
Pup-
Irune as a pup looks like any other little fluffball running around. At a young age her fur is dark, not yet hinting at the exact shades her pelt will be once older. Her main body color is a dark blue grey it draps over her face like a mask, reach back down her neck and across her back. Tiny hints of russet coat her ears,blending into the back of her neck and making a striking appearance along her tail. A dirty grey covers her underside, her cheeks, sides of her muzzle down her throat. Limbs are also covered in the dirty grey up to her shoulders where the blue grey reaches down to meet it. Along her hind limbs up to her haunches. The underside of her tail raises to try and douse the russet in her tail. Most striking on this little girl is her bright amber eyes like a ember striving to stay alive in the dark.

Adult-
As Irune grows older her fur has more noticable pigments. The dirty grey is replaced with fur as white a snow, the blue grey grows more blue like a storm cloud, the russet more brillant and the top of her muzzle coated in a gentle tawny brown. She was born small and remains on the rather tiny end of the height spectrum, coming to stand only the same height of her mother at 23 inches. But she has more muscles mass and weighs in at 76lbs. Her amber eyes blend well with the red leaves of autumn, which is her favorite season.
Duty:
Warrior then change to Medic at age of 2 years

Alena

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
10-24-2013, 08:31 AM
Problems: Wolves at the very, very tallest can only be 43 inches tall so no 70 inch wolves. Also, you can't change the duty. You can not have one till they turn 2 or you can buy a pass from the gem store to change it later, which ever you prefer.

Otherwise it looks good and will be accepted upon birth as long as those changes are made :3

Irune

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-24-2013, 04:16 PM
It says she's 23 inches an 70lbs XD

hmm i'll keep her duty blank till she is two ^^

Alena

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
10-24-2013, 10:10 PM
Ooooh, I was confused cause on the app it says 70 inches xD

She'll be accepted when she is born!

Alena

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
10-30-2013, 11:13 AM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]