Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
10-10-2013, 05:09 AM

The scent was what attracted her to this particular part of the forest, it was that of her brothers. It had been far too long since she had seen his albino hiney. Something that the serpent missed perhaps; it was hard to tell but Abel had been known to have strong ties with her sibling. It was hard to see at times clouded in her never ending mystery. Drifting over the fallen snow with utter ease the serpentine women left no trace behind seemingly able to just ghost over the hardened snow leaving barely if any tracks behind at all. In this her much lighter form was a blessing; leaving indents in the snow was something that didn't happen least if the phantom was running but she was not. Her graceful legs carried her forward with one purpose; to find Isardis. Having very well crossed into the pack lands, not that she didn't respect her albino brother but the simple fact she was perhaps a bit eager to see him after all of this time.

Lova

gems
size
build
player
10-10-2013, 10:13 PM

Lova had been happy to have met Abelinda, leading the girl towards the territory. She was the king's sister, therefore she was just as precious as Isar was. And already had she made a connection with her, of course their scents were mingled with each other already. Some of Glaciems even rubbed off onto her, so it would be easy for her scent to quickly adjust.
Lova stood side by side the lady, cyan eyes waiting for the albino king to show his face. She was happy, and the dame obviously knew where her place was. Here with Isar. Waiting for herself to be present for him when he needed more children. She just wanted to give birth to healthy sons for him. It would riddle them with her blood. That was for sure.

Speech,

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-10-2013, 10:22 PM

Who would have thought the luck would continue? That from so far away his blood would continue to file, each arrival as welcomed as the last. Her scent was not one immediately recognised, it would be her steel form loitering the near distance that would bring back the memories. If he was correct she had been no more than a pup, perhaps barely a yearling since he had last seen his half-sister. And oh, wasn?t it such a divine and welcomed surprise? Moments later it seemed Lova would waltz also into her company, a proud smirk tweaking his lips as he would approach; attempting to so seamlessly float towards the direct company of his sister, chuckling weakly as he would aim to thump so confidently with his chest into her shoulder blade, to reach with salmon tongue and slide it across her nape, ?Such beauty could only be of relative blood, no?? He chuckled once again, blissful within their reunion, ?My little Abelinda.? Oh how he wished she would stay, he needed her, almost as much as he desired her.

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
10-10-2013, 10:31 PM

The ghostly form of her brother came into view floating above the snow just as she had done just moments ago. Lova wasn't too far behind yet the serpentine women knew their scents had mingled rather strongly purely due to the fact they had a bit of fun down at the wall; if one could call it such a thing. Sure it ran three miles but that was it proving to be useless in acting as an actual wall for something. Confident as ever as his much whiter form bumped into her chest a light growl slipped from her as she moved only yo give his ear a playful nip. ?Of course dear brother; such beauty is mine and mine alone.? Purred the women as that muzzle buried it self into the side of his neck. ?I heard you were King and going to war, oh dear brother of mine what trouble have you wrought this day?? The soft lyrics left those thin lips in a small rhythm as she awaited his answer.

Lova

gems
size
build
player
10-10-2013, 10:37 PM

Lova couldn't help but to feel happy as they were reunited. Isar had another woman, and that was great wasn't it? The woman stepped across the border and walked a bit ways away, she didn't know what her place was here now. After all, all she had done was had a little bonding time with Abel, and then lead her here. Isar's trust was a delicate thing, she didn't want to anger him and lose her position.
She gave a bow to Isar, her smile couldn't vanish though that was for sure. She silently waited for herself to be addressed or possibly released. While war was approaching Lova found herself trying to speak with as many as the glaciems as she could. Thusfar she had only spoken with most of Isar's family though.

Speech,

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-11-2013, 02:52 AM

Her comment would seem almost typical, although he didn?t remember a whole lot of her personality, it had seemed the silver babe was always somewhat confident in herself? as so many of the Armada family seemed to be, and quite obviously with good reason. Extended tail would flip about his haunches, tresses brushing at the earth behind him as his muscles would shudder with the pleasures of her nibbling. It wasn?t quite as much an excitement as his reunion with Sendoa, who had undoubtedly raised him from a lamb, however the pleasant emotions were enough to flutter his ribcage, pale lashes batting with a rising exhilaration. He chuckled at her final statement, bemused, ?I am a man who takes what he wants with an eager fist; the weak will not stop me from proving my Kingdom?s worth, my sweet cobalt. It is the very reason I plate my body in gold, our blood deserves no less,?
left forelimb would quiver in a half hearted gesture to the jewellery he bore about his elbows, ?And now you are here to also nurture our empire, and our veins, to greatness.? He would attempt to knead between her shoulders with incisors, grooming. Had Lova brought her here? A side-ways glance was directed towards the marked Dame?s location, pondering.

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
10-11-2013, 03:02 AM

Of course the serpent was confident in her self why wouldn't she be? Abel had little reason to doubt her self much less her abilities in fighting, hunting and healing. Having been groomed by her beloved mother and father before he perished the dame had learned much of her self during that time as Abel had of those around her. That chuckle was more then enough to cause Abel to smirk delightfully simply amusing her brother was a task she did well and prided her self in doing; who els would amuse him such as she? Listening to his word as he spoke that muzzle only lifted to place a tender lick to his cheek and ear. ?As always dear brother; you haven't changed much since you left home.? The women would purr. Looking down as she saw his odd jewelry when had her acquired such a thing? ?Fitting indeed but isn't it uncomfortable?? A curiosity sparked slightly but she said nothing more as her gaze lingered on him. ?Yes, I am here to serve you as always.? Before she had done what he had asked of her many times over, striving to make him proud and to see to his happiness despite her more rebellious nature. Speaking truthfully as her gaze as well drifted to Lova. ?She guided me here to you brother, sharing what she knew of what was going on.?

Lova

gems
size
build
player
10-11-2013, 03:09 AM

Lova couldn't help but feel a bit targeted as a gaze was set upon her by the two. Her tail slightly shifted as her cyan gaze went from one to the other. The family was one she only longed to be part of simply in her dreams. Of the blood that ran through her veins through and through was also of a strong king, but alas it was not Isar. The old princess had long left her fathers kingdom after he gained it, and she had returned to another. To met wolves where she could create something greater among herself. She hoped her children would be that of Isar's and they would be healthy, commendable children.
"As always the Armada family is like a family of gods in my eyes. I was happy to make sure Abelinda got to these lands unharmed. I happened to meet her near the wall." Lova said simply, chipping in her own tone of voice within the russian accent that she slightly held from her origins. Lova didn't know Isar too well, she definitely didn't know him enough to know what would make him angry and what would not after all.

Speech,

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-12-2013, 06:30 AM

Her tongue would caress his cheek, stimulate the hairs at the base of his ear, and rekindle a relationship that had so long ago grown thin. He would share an adoration for his sisters, for his spawn in a way that no other bond could compare. His mind fell back to Argent, to his Queen; oh how could he overlook her? Ever loyal to him she would remain, almost like a pawn of war, a glistening blade, but one he had so grown to love. Love? He almost shocked himself, forcing his attentions back to the beauty before him, an internal shudder rattling his core. He chuckled lightly at her question, ?Initially perhaps; but such wealth now rests with the upmost of comfort,? he would aim salmon tongue to sweep tenderly over an azure eye.

Attentions would now shift to Lova, raising his delicate skull somewhat proudly as his smirk would widen upon coral features, ?Well done my little Dame, you have proven yourself worthy of such standings.? Though her words were initially interpreted almost as those of weakness, he would slowly grow warm to them. She was loyal to he, and so he would remain loyal to her. Again he would press to his sibling, breath hot against her cheek, ?I have required you Abelinda; no blood can match ours in royalty and power, and my spawn are only young. You will serve us proudly I am sure of it, I only see now what I have been missing all this time.?

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
10-12-2013, 06:45 AM

A relationship that indeed had grown thin over the time he had parted but Abelinda had still remained loyal even when he wasn't around, her work and training had shown such deeds as Abel had worked hard only to please her elder brother. Half sibling or not the wraith adored her brother down to the last hair upon his royal body; uttering a canine purr as that salmon tongue graced over one of her ghostly eyes proving to shut just as the wet organ graced her ghostly fur. Gracefully that muzzle would lightly press into the left side of his neck in a soft greeting and in affection as her attention turned to Lova.

Lova's words soon left her and knew just by them alone they were one of weakness, something that would have to be taken and refined to be strong better then what they were now. Feeling his hot breath against her cheek those ghostly eyes would turn to his face as Abel took in his words with a warm smile. ?Has my big-brother missed me that much?? Slightly taunting and even more teasing; having a bit of fun after so long. ?Do what with me you will brother; I am here to serve where others fail to do so.? Those words left her maw softly as her tongue would grace his cheek once again; more then happy to show her brother that affection he so deeply craved.

Lova

gems
size
build
player
10-16-2013, 07:48 PM

Lova watched them, and then Isar praised her. Giving herself a small smirk now she was even more than happy at that. Abelinda was a wonderful woman, it was the same with Isar. Each having their own interesting personalities, and it made the world amazing. Her black tail flicked back and forth, she shouldn't interrupt their reunion. Lova pulled back her head and sat on her haunches. "I could leave if you wish." She noted lightly. After all they seemed to be having their own conversation. Abelinda would fit finely under dame, Lova would love to work with her after all, but it was all up to Isar.
Lova tilted her head slightly, she loved to watch Isar. Maybe a little too much, after all her loyalty ran deep, for a king who already proved to her that he was far better than her old one. Though she could have stayed with her father and been a princess. She chose her own line of life alongside this albino kind.

Speech,

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-18-2013, 07:01 AM

Ooc; phone post sorry!

She would suggest her dedication with the satisfying touch of her allure, his nostrils heavily inhaling her scent as she spoke. Her beauty was undeniable, and even in their short meeting he would begin to feel a family-infused respect for the small woman. She was fragile and delicate, an image of feminine purity, and yet the fire that simmered her eyes was what grasped him so. She seemed perhaps, less of an ember at soul than his beloved Sendoa, however there was something that coiled within, an awakened dedication perhaps? "You will be ranked a Dame, and you will make me proud I am sure of it; as you already have purely by reunion," he would withdraw from her side to gaze upon Lova, "You are welcomed here for as long as you see fit." Perhaps he was just in a good mood, or perhaps he genuinely enjoyed the marked woman's company.

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
10-18-2013, 07:24 AM

Smiling as the dame would grace her brother with a soft lick to the cheek before withdrawing only yo stand to his right and press against him ever so lightly allowing for their pelts to mingle. ?Well well brother; I shall do what I can to make you proud.? Even if it meant doing his more dirty work but the dame knew such things likely wouldn't come for some time. Her gaze drifting to Lova as she smiled at Isars words. ?Anything I should know of the pack it self or those within it dear brother?? Having little doubt that more of their family resided here.

Lova

gems
size
build
player
10-18-2013, 04:03 PM

Lova was glad really, her tail flicked back and forth. Her king was happy, and she didn't even have to do anything besides meet a wonderful fae and bring her here. The dame perked her ears towards Abelinda's given rank, which brought even more joy to her ears. Lova gladly inched over, and ran her pelt against Abelinda's in happiness. "It'll be an honor to serve beside you." Lova commented towards her position. Her tail flicking back and forth as her cyan eyes looked over her king, who seemed to sparkle in moments like these.
"Thank you my king." Lova thanked him, for the words he had said. She was far less anxious around him now, that was for certain. After all, one wrong step could land her as a prisoner, it wasn't like she was going to run away. She could feel the warmth off of the two of them though, mingling was always nice.

Speech,