player
Luck
10-06-2013, 11:50 PM
OOC Name: Lolaf
How did you get here?: I was kidnapped.

Character's Name: Kyung
Season of birth: Winter
Size: 34"
Appearance description: Cloaked in shadow, the boy?s figure is covered in luxurious midnight fur. No marks mar the black of his pelt. It is generally very well kept, thick like his mothers.
The boy?s pelt is not the only thing that is black, orbs as black as the night sky shine out from under his brow. While distracting and distressing for some, they gleam only with kindness.
His form is not as large as his father?s favoring his mother in that way. He has the fine structure of his father however, appearing the embodiment of royalty. He stands 34? and weighing 100 pounds, he is slim.

Duty: Warrior

While his due date is still a week or so away I just wanted to get this up and done. Proof of purchase for his Melanism and extra character pass here

[Image: Soren%20siggy%20image_zpsfcetqwsp.png][Image: Hymn%20siggy%20image_zpswiinwvrf.png][Image: Luck%20siggy%20image_zpshdhryppk.png][Image: Estelle%20siggy%20image_zps7n4eqvlt.png][Image: Seli%20siggy%20image_zpscw0kd72m.png]

Liberty

gems
size
build
player
10-07-2013, 11:05 AM
Will be accepted upon date of birth.

Alena

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
10-20-2013, 11:39 AM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]