Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
10-06-2013, 01:41 AM
((Not technically sure if I can do this, considering I have characters marked as inactive and I don't know if that will be held against me even if it's not over yet, but I figured why not. Worst I'm going to get is I have to wait. xP))

OOC Name: Mouser
How did you get here?: Part of the migration

Character's Name: Anais
Season of birth: Winter
Size: 31 inches
Appearance description: Overall, Anais takes a lot after her mother. She has the same relative build of a full figure hiding well toned muscle, a trait about herself that she enhances with her constant wanderings and adventures, and stands only an inch shorter at 31 inches of height. Her undersides are colored in a pale cream while her sides and back and covered in a peppering of brown and grey fur, a paler version of her mother's coat. Her eyes are a light, almost lemony shade of gold, and the left has small flecks of blue close to the pupil on the left side of her eye.
Duty: n/a until two years

* Because he has become her protector, Glacier is allowed into any and all threads that Anais may be in, regardless of how they are tagged.

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-06-2013, 03:29 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]