ardent

A Smile to Remember {Joining}

Indra

gems
size
build
player
10-03-2013, 09:22 PM
Finally arriving to the borders of the Tortuga Pack, Indra smiled warmly, knowing that hopefully her journey was almost over. Her weary body had been traveling the whole day and she had covered a great distance. "Wow," she spoke, amazed by the fantastic land she had come upon. "Well, I better get moving again," she spoke before padding past the border, searching for scents, listening for any pack wolves, or perhaps even spotting them. She'd never been able to track all that well. Hopefully, she'd fit in well. "I'm sure no one is near me, I better howl," she muttered to herself before throwing her head back and howling to let others know of her location. Hopefully the alpha wouldn't be some sort of tyrant who cared for no one but himself. Hopefully he was quite accepting and would be glad that another wolf would want to join his pack. Hopefully....she'd fit in.

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
10-06-2013, 03:25 AM

Even with Newt's help, the amount of wolves coming to his borders didn't minimize. It was quite a task, having to greet so many foreigners, asses them and welcome them into his pack, but it was worth it in the end. He was helping others and that's what he'd always done and what he would continue to do so long as blood flowed through his veins. Today was no different. A new voice sounded somewhere near the borders, alerting the King to the presence of a rogue female. She sounded young by the intonation of her voice and without hesitation the titan would push himself towards the sound of her call. The gargantuan would move easily through the now familiar terrain, icy gaze spotting an ivory figure up ahead. She was inside his borders. Immediately the man went on the defensive, posture becoming rigid as he approached the female. She didn't seem hostile, merely curious.

The King would slow to a halt several paces from the smaller woman, gaze neutral, plume just barely curved over his hips. Afternoon. I am Taurig, King of Tortuga. What brings you into my pack today? He didn't stress the point of her having crossed into his lands, it wasn't anything that needed to be worried over. She wasn't causing trouble. Yet.

Talk like this

Indra

gems
size
build
player
10-08-2013, 10:44 AM
Widening her eyes with shock, Indra immediately began to wither down intoa submissive posture, hoping that the king wouldn't tear her to shreds. Knowing that she'd have to show at least a little back bone to prove she was worth something. Gathering the courage her tiny frame allowed, the she-wolf began to speak. "I'm...Indra," she spoke with her cooling voice, eyes avoiding his gaze. Her small frame continued to wither down into a submissive posture, and everything around her small frame seemed oblivious. Her only concerns now were to avoid ticking off the much large male, who apparently seemed to be the Alpha. "I'm...I'm sorry for trespassing, sir," Indra spoke gently before remaining still like a stone in her submissive posture, despite the muscles that were already complaining from exhaustion.

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
10-11-2013, 01:58 PM

She was a tiny little thing, one of the smallest wolves he'd seen around thus far. She seemed to realize that her having trespassed wasn't such a good idea in the first place, but the cobalt King wasn't going to hold it over her head. She appeared to be relatively new in Alacritis, so he could allow this transgression to slide. She hadn't come in ready to fight anyone or bringing along with her anyone that would cause any type of trouble, so he could pardon her this time.

The woman would introduce herself as Indra, her voice soft, gaze directed towards the ground in avoidance of his, apologizing for having trespassed. No need to worry Indra, you're quite alright. Although I would have to recommend not doing that again in the future. Some packs around here don't take too well to a trespasser. But what brings you around Tortuga? Lyrics would be neutral, somewhat friendly as he questioned Indra.

Talk like this

Indra

gems
size
build
player
10-11-2013, 02:09 PM
"Well sir, I am looking for a pack. I don't really know this place at all. Instinct led me here. I really hope this isn't a burden to you," she spoke, her fluffy white fur moving slightly in the small breeze that seemed to come to her aid. The female sighed, knowing the Alpha was not too angered by her foolish mistake. "I promise this will not happen again sir. I hate to anger anyone." Looking up, Indra began to tremble. The huge brute she was actually encountering would easily be able to tear her to shreds. Stop being such a coward, Indra! she thought to herself before allowing a small smile to come across her maw. Her smile was always warm, and seemed to allow her to look a tad less run-like.

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
10-11-2013, 02:22 PM

She was a bit timid, and he could only assume that she hadn't been around wolves too much in her roaming. She confirmed his suspicion; she was indeed new to Alacritis. She was lucky she had come across him and not some other alpha like the Ice king. He would've snatched her up in a heartbeat and she would've never known a good life. She was looking for a pack, which would explain why she was at his borders. And she had come to the right place. Oh I'm not angry with you Indra and this is no burden at all. I'm glad you stumbled across my borders. Tortuga is always willing to take new wolves in. Are there any skill sets that you may posses Indra? If she didn't have any that was just fine too, it was just basic protocol to know who he was allowing into his ranks. There was a war brewing around Alacritis and he had to know what kind of wolves he had.

Talk like this

Indra

gems
size
build
player
10-11-2013, 02:27 PM
"Um...Well....I do not have any strength what so ever, but I can run very quickly, I am light on my feet, and mostly a peace keeper. I don't remember my past, but memorization now days are great," she spoke with a happy voice, gladdened by the Alpha's excitement. "It'd be amazing to join your pack!" Indra spoke again, wagging her tail in a happy manner. It was pure joy only to know that after all the wandering, being chased, starving, being alone for such a long time, could more than likely come to an end. She'd be willing to take on any task, as long is she proved herself worthy.

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
10-11-2013, 02:35 PM

Um...Well....I do not have any strength what so ever, but I can run very quickly, I am light on my feet, and mostly a peace keeper. I don't remember my past, but memorization now days are great. It'd be amazing to join your pack! She was light on her feet. Perhaps she could do well as a hunter? Maija was one of his best hunters at the moment. Perhaps when the golden dame became more comfortable around the rest of the pack, he would put Indra to be mentored by her. Well Indra, would you be willing to train as a hunter? Your speed would be perfect for that. If she didn't want to, she didn't have to. No one was required to hold a rank, but it was always encouraged.

Talk like this

Indra

gems
size
build
player
10-11-2013, 05:29 PM
Looking around perhaps for some willing answer, Indra nodded before allowing a huge smile to come over her maw. When it came to being happy, Indra seemed like a goody-two-shows pup. "Yeah, sure!" she spoke, titling her head to hope for something else to happen. So far, everything was perfect. The Alpha here seemed amazing. She didn't meant to always seem so cheesy, but the she wolf preferred to focus on the things she had, the joy in her life, other than thinking about a gloomy past, worrying about all the bad things that may happen. To her, the shit that happens is only a test to see how loyal you are to your friends, family, and those who matter to you. Wagging her tail, Indra slowly crept out of her submission posture, only to sit in an omega-like way. "This is going to be great," she spoke with a good attitude.

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
10-16-2013, 01:26 PM

Well if you wish to be a hunter, then so be it. Welcome to Tortuga Indra. A welcoming smile would curl the King's ebony lips as he welcomed his newest member, stepping to one side as he allowed her to cross over the border into her new home. Make yourself at home. I hope to see you around. And with that the King turned and disappeared back into his home, letting his newest member explore her new home.

exit

Talk like this