Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
10-02-2013, 10:52 PM

Her tired paws would bring her slowly to the pools of the hot springs. She had not visited this place since before her pups had been born and she was quite ready for the return visit. Ludicael had been keeping her plenty busy as time went on not to mention the pups who called her mother. They were six months old now and it was about time to start bringing them along on their hunts. Before any of that was to take place though, Song needed a nice place to relax and enjoy herself. Pale form would emerge from the wood to be confronted with the golden fountain. She smiled as her eager body yearned for the warm pools.
In no time she would find herself at the edge of the pool, its warm water beckoned her to enter, so with the slightest of ease she would slip into the warm tub. A sigh would cascade down relieved lips as she let the healing water take the aches she had allowed to build within her. It had been much too long since she had allowed herself to relax.

Speech,

Silent I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Wynn
10-03-2013, 04:04 PM

Silent was happy to be out and about on her own. The time she needed to herself was indeed a precious frame of space that she didn't get to have very much. The children were old enough to explore on their own and she had a very good idea that Faolan had no problem with it. She also had told them that even though they were growing, her and Bronze would still be within howling distance. Those words had seemed to soothe Ara's worrisome mind and Silent was reassured as well.
On that brisk winter morning, Silent found herself walking through the Seracian woods to explore the outside world. She didn't go too far from the borders, but decided she needed a little breathing room and enjoy the solitude. Ebony paws carried the black vixen to the nearby warmth that radiated from the Springs. Soft pangs of arthritis began to worm their ways into her joints, and the cold air didn't make it any better.
She hadn't expected anyone else to be in the area the same time she was. When she stepped through the woods to the clearing, she saw a large bundle of white fur. "Oh, good morning," she said, unaware of who it was. "I didn't realize someone would be here already." Silent then noticed the face of the female and the bi-colored eyes that were too familiar. "Song..." she said in a whisper, tail flicking behind her as she padded faster to greet her adopted daughter. "It's really you!" Her voice was breathless and she couldn't help but nuzzle her moist cheeks when she was within touching range.

"talking"

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
10-05-2013, 08:55 PM

She would not be left to her own devices for very long, the bright presence of another she wolf appeared quickly after she had stepped into the clearing. Her gold and blue eyes would shift to focus on the approaching figure, the familiar gait keying her in to whop exactly it was that happened upon her. "Oh, good morning," It would take her but just a few more moments before Silent's realization took hold. The older she wolf was beginning to show her age, and internally it would rend a hole in Song's heart. She could hardly bare the thought of losing her most beloved friend. Hello my friend! She would twitter as she waded forward to greet the beautiful woman.
She would return the loving nuzzle, as she was sure to take time and linger with her touch. She would do her best to rid her thoughts of a time when Silent would not be just a call away and to keep herself intent upon the present. Of course it's me! she would croon, How are you mother? She would ask as she pulled away to make more room in the pool. Come and join me, relax your body. She invited with a smile.

Speech,

Silent I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Wynn
10-05-2013, 09:19 PM

The invitation to warm her body was definitely one she didn't have to hesitate on accepting. The ebony vixen slowly climbed into the hot water, immediately sinking into the bubbling tub. She lowered her whole body in, including her head, to enjoy the feeling of the water over her skin. Emerald eyes closed and relief sank into her bones. Any stiffness that had lingered from waking up in the morning was gone. Silent then resurfaced, only making her head remain above the water. She laid down on the bottom of the spring, legs curling and then stretching for the full effect of her painless joints.
"This is indeed a wonderful place to be, Song," Silent commented, eyes burning with warmth. "I can understand why you decided to come out here in the middle of winter." She sighed and a smile broke across her face. "I have been good, my love. How have you been?"

"talking"

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
10-05-2013, 09:53 PM

Silent would take no tim in joining her beneath the warm water, it's healing effects obvious as they both floated painlessly. Song's young body did not show the wear that Silent's did, but she knew the meaning of a hard day's work and she would enjoy the painlessness. She would relax effortlessly in the same manner as her friend, "This is indeed a wonderful place to be, Song, I can understand why you decided to come out here in the middle of winter. I have been good, my love. How have you been?"<.i> A delicate smile would dance across her maw, Better than I ever thought I'd be. My siblings have come to Alacritis. She would announce excitedly.

Speech,

Silent I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Wynn
10-05-2013, 10:15 PM

If she hadn't been visiting with Song, Silent wouldn't have minded falling asleep. With her body beneath the water, being caressed by the heat and feeling light as a feather, it would have been perfect. However, such thoughts were pushed from her mind as Song announced the presence of her family. "Really? Oh Song, that is marvelous!" Silent's tones were bright and excited, as she fully knew how sad Song had been by herself when first arriving to Ala. "I bet the reunion was one that couldn't be beat," she said, eyes watching Song with a sweet, motherly gaze. "Tell me about them. I want to know everything."

"talking"

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
10-06-2013, 11:38 AM

Silent's reaction would be one that pleased the ivory fae. She had told Silent about her lost family and at the time she had no idea that they would be joining the pack that she lived in. Silent would want to know all about her family members, Song would be happy to oblige. It turns out that my parents had another litter after I left. I have two more sisters and two more brothers, and I love them so much. She would begin as eager ears awaited her. I know I'll never see my parents again but it's been so encouraging to see the rest of them. Though, my brother Howl seems to be holding a grudge. I can't blame him. Our mother favored me over the rest of the siblings and i never tried to sway her view. She would feel the grief of the situation flow back into her body. She had failed her siblings immeasurably.

Speech,

Silent I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Wynn
10-06-2013, 03:22 PM

"It is always such a surprise to find out that you have siblings you didn't know about." Silent's words rang true, especially since her own mother had done the same thing. "Split, my mother, had a litter of three pups a few years ago. They were a surprise, but she loves them like they were planned." Her smile brightened and she flicked her tail beneath the water, making bubbles rise to the surface. "I hope that I get to meet your own litter mates one day."
Her ears perked at the mention of one of Song's brothers having a grudge. "Well, you were the one to be expected to take the reins when you grew up, so of course you required more attention and grooming for the role your mother wanted you to have." A light sigh slipped through her lips and her emerald eyes danced as she watched Song. "What are your siblings' names, Song? I have only heard about Howl so far."

"talking"

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
10-06-2013, 08:17 PM

Song had not given much thought to Silent's family other than Bronze and the pups, but she had never mentioned much of them until then. It turned out there were siblings of Silent running about, absently she would wonder if she would ever meet them. Of course you'll meet them! Even if we have to bring the whole family to Seracia! She would giggle at the thought, but one day they would surely meet her adopted mother.
She would do her best to forget the grudge that Howl now held and focus on spending her time with her friend. "What are your siblings' names, Song? I have only heard about Howl so far." She would smile as she thought of her newly reunited family. My sister, Symphony. She's a marvelous healer now. And the other sibling born with me, Anthem. He's slower than most wolves I know and needs a bit less care than a pup. He's amazing though, the kindest most gentle soul I've ever met. Her face grew bright as she told of the siblings who now lived in the pack with her.

Speech,

Silent I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Wynn
10-14-2013, 08:14 PM

Silent's tail wagged beneath the water and she lowered her head to the surface so her neck could get the full effect of how it felt on her skin. A light sigh escaped her lips and she listened with a relaxed expression on your face. "It sounds like your littermates are each one of a kind, my dear. I wonder if I will ever meet them one day." She thought about travelling to Ludicael, pondering if her children would get to see such a wonderful place as Song had described.
She shifted her position in the water, relaxing on her other side to give the other half a break from her weight. "Now, you said another litter was born after you left...What are they like?"

"talking"