ardent

IN MY CROWN

Vyvienne

gems
size
build
player
10-01-2013, 06:59 PM

Childhood was slipping through her grasp, not that she had ever thought of it fondly. No, the amazonian woman had been through two seasons, and all she thought of being young was how much she desired the power of an adult. She wanted to feel dominance rush through her veins truly, to force others to bend and bind to her will. Vyvienne would own the world one day, but for now she was not caught up in such delusions. Fate had bound her to a child?s body, instead of creating her full grown, as it ought to have, and thus the six months old was displeased. She lacked patience, desiring her full size now.
Ever since her arrival at Valhalla she had not left, for she?d wished to secure the presence of her sisters there. Now, however, she would push beyond the borders. She didn?t feel any sense of caution; Vyvienne had never known to worry, except in the instances she feared that her possessions would wander from her. Today was not that day. The girl, quickly blossoming from small child into woman, was certain that her sisters now knew their place. She pulled herself beyond the borders, beyond safety, into the world where she knew nothing about.
She traveled far, ignoring the burn of exhaustion in her bones as she arrived far away from home. Acidic eyes surveyed the land, bored, but supposing it was something new. Perhaps one day she could claim this land as her own, but for now she was still too small. The girl paid little mind to her surroundings, unconcerned if any sought to sneak up on her. Dare they try, they would meet her claws and wrath.

Cassius 1

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
10-03-2013, 07:19 PM

It was perhaps a miracle that the six month old child of the king had managed to wander so very far from home. But as it were, even at six months he was not competent enough to navigate as well as his siblings. And so, the boy wandered aimlessly through land that was clearly not claimed by Seracia. He had gone in circles for some time before deciding that that was pointless, and in the end he had chosen a direction to go in which had just so happened to be the wrong one. Now he was hopelessly lost.

He would hesitate, knowing that the scents of Seracia were long gone by now - which could only mean he was going the wrong way. To turn around and go back would be smart, but that would only lead him to where he had been before, which wasn't home. Eyes of two tones would fall hopelessly upon the figure of another.. unsurprisingly larger than he. Cassius immediately shrunk a few inches, ducking lower to the earth in hopes of hiding himself, but alas - he knew his russet and white coat would betray him against the snow that had fallen. Unwilling to play the victim just yet, the boy rose once more to his minuscule height and waited to be noticed.

?speak,?

Vyvienne

gems
size
build
player
10-10-2013, 09:40 PM

Out of the corner of her eye she caught a glimpse of russet, a brief flicker of fur that caught the girl?s curiosity. She moved swiftly towards it, long limbs graceful and purposeful with he strides, hoping to carry her bodice towards where she?d noticed the creature. He was a small thing, not much younger than herself, but dwarfed in comparison to her build. He was made of white and russet, a contrast that was certainly interesting, perhaps more interesting be the variation between his optics. The girl?s head tilted to the side, a sudden wave of possessiveness rushing through her. Here was a meek creature, one who would be so easy to own and dominate, and he was pretty.
Unaware of any relation to him, immediately her lips peeled back. ?Mine,? she growled, advancing forward, hoping to impede upon the boy?s personal space. He was hers, but first she needed to prove her dominance over him, and then she could inform him just what situation he?d managed to find himself in. Given her impressive height and dark features, the older girl certainly must have looked intimidating, to say the very least.

Cassius 1

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
10-26-2013, 12:55 PM

Someone would approach, voicing a single word that he assumed was directed at him 'mine'. Immediately his ears would lay back against his skull, head dipping to a submissive level. ?I'm n-not yours,? he would blurt out defensively, as if he had any way of defying the larger girl. She looked to be the size of his larger siblings, and he guessed she was about the same age. What was she doing out here, and more importantly - what did she want with him? Did she know he was the son of a King, and was that why she felt the need to possess him? His tail curled tightly against his frame as he rocked back and forth nervously, watching her cautiously through bi-colored eyes. She was close to him, far closer than he felt comfortable with. Instinctively he would move to scoot himself back and away from her, his body tense and rigid in fright. What had he gotten himself into!?

?speak,?

Vyvienne

gems
size
build
player
11-02-2013, 05:00 PM

The boy would dare to speak defiance, and the Amazonian woman would growl viciously. Her lips peeled back, revealing growing teeth, teeth which posed adults no threat but would serve her purpose when it came to a youth. Vyvienne was larger than most children, having met none even near her giant stature, and it gave her an arrogance that said I can do whatever I want. He shrunk back like prey, and yet he dared to defy her words. The dark chocolate girl would growl and advance, seeking to get close to the boy. ?Mine,? she reiterated, bright green eyes boring into bi-colored ones, observing the boy she?d just claimed. ?Defy me again and I will hurt you,? she said your fate is sealed.
She calmed after a moment, prepared to pick up the threats where necessary. She needed to dominate this boy, to make him understand his place. Possessiveness curled in her chest; he would belong to her, just as her sisters did, but perhaps in a different way. ?My name is Vyvienne. What is yours?? she inquired, acidic gaze boring into him, daring him to run from her, daring him to defy her. There would be swift punishment for such acts.

Cassius 1

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
11-03-2013, 07:33 PM

She growled, resulting in a tremble that vibrated through his entire being. He would quake where he was, eyes fixated upon her pearly white fangs that were ten times larger than his - or so it would seem. She came closer, deathly close, reiterating her claim upon him and warning him not to defy her again. ?But I,? he would start before silencing himself. ?Cassius Leif Adravendi-Mathias,? he would recite rather robotically when asked his name. It was custom in his family to say one's entire name upon meeting someone for the first time - although it might not have been necessary this time since this was a very unusual meeting. ?P-please don't h-hurt me,? he would plead, knowing he could do nothing about it if she did. Bi-colored eyes would glance her direction, changing subjects every few seconds for fear of retaining eye contact for too long. Who knew what she was capable of.

?speak,?

Vyvienne

gems
size
build
player
11-19-2013, 02:25 PM

He started to speak again, and Vyvienne almost prepared herself to hurt him, to draw his blood, to watch him squeal. It would amuse her certainly, and yet it did not become necessary. Instead he backed down, offering his named. Adravendi? That was her own surname, and yet that fact only cemented her ownership of him in her mind. He was her family, he was hers, and she would not let him run from her. ?Cassius,? she said, noting the way his tongue tasted upon her tongue, just as she did whenever she spoke the name of her possessions. Sevan, Meinx, Syren, Cynder, Eos, Syrinx, and others whom she did not know, but undoubtedly belonged to her because of bloodline.
He begged to not be hurt and she snorted. ?Then give me no reason to hurt you,? she told him. ?You are mine. No one else?s. Mine,? she snapped. Her voice was harsh, bitter, but alas the girl?s dominance display was only temporary. Something about the shy boy awoke something?softer within her, not that she was turning soft in the least. Her acidic gaze rolled over him. ?Sit beside me. I?ll groom you,? she said. It wasn?t an offer, but a demand. He would sit beside her and she would groom him, not only because it would lather him in her scent in the process, but also because her father had told her to look after what was hers, and this boy now fell into her possession.

Cassius 1

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
11-21-2013, 09:18 PM

She would speak his name, sending a shiver down his spine - but instead of reacting he would merely sit still. She was pretty, that was for sure, but the boy thought very little of such things. She snorted, telling him to give her no reason to hurt him. It seemed logical enough, and for a moment he wondered why he didn't think of it himself. Though that could be attributed to never having been in a situation like this before. She would claim him, calling him hers and no one else's, hers. He wondered how anyone could be this possessive. Sure, Quintus had his times when he wanted something all to himself, Arian and Amalia too, but the three of them combined didn't hold a candle to this girl - this Vyvienne. She would command him to sit beside her and she would groom him. That didn't sound.. horrible. It might at least buy him time and convince her not to feast on his corpse - because he was certain that was her plan. He said nothing, but moved sheepishly to her side, sitting tentatively upon his rump and curling his ears back over his skull. He might do what she said, but that didn't mean he had to be happy about it. His tail curled tightly around his hips as he waited for the inevitable. She would likely groom him and then kill him, wasn't that what crazy wolves did?

"Speech"

Vyvienne

gems
size
build
player
11-23-2013, 11:55 AM

Cassius came quietly, doing as he was told. A smile eased onto the girl?s face as he did so, lifting her head up high and proud. Acidic gaze observed him, noting the way his ears curled back, his tail curled. The boy was submissive and that would serve him well with a girl like Vyvienne. Gently the child started to lick, first at the boy?s neck, seeking to rid him of any dirt. She was surprisingly gentle, not pulling too harshly on clumps of fur and making sure his pelt was smooth and shiny. ?Where do you live?? she asked between licks. ?What?s it like?? she inquired further. It was her way of trying to make small talk, and it likely came off as creepy, but the amazon was simply attempting to bond with the boy she had just claimed. If he was to be hers she needed to know him as she knew her sisters, her mother, her father.