Answer me this

Devya

gems
size
build
player
10-01-2013, 11:43 AM

OOC: short and sweet!

She had been given a offer to join, a welcome back to her home. But did she want to take it? Seraphim had been at the meeting, so she could guess that he would be joining the new pack. But what of Ares? Did she want to leave him to the life of a rouge while she lived in a pack? She found herself not wanting to leave him at all. There was no way she would admit out loud that she cared for the pale brute. She refused to abandon him, to leave him in his dark lonely world.

Lifting her jaws to the sky, she released a song for the Alpha. She wished to speak with him about Ares, as well as her position within the pack. These were the lands that she was born into, and she'd be damned if she didn't play a role in keeping them safe. Taurig had answered her question at the meetiong, but she wanted fo know more. Especially when it came to the ghost, his father.

It the days sinc the meetiong, she had stayed close to the border, uncertainty keeping from leaving but not quite letting her make herself a home here. Haunches slide to the earth, plume curling around her as she settled in to wait.

Speech,

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
10-01-2013, 02:55 PM

He had encouraged his members to talk to him, to seek him out of they ever had any troubles they needed help with or simply just needed someone to talk to. And it seemed that they were taking his advice to heart. A call rang out, catching the King's attention. It was Devya, one of his newest members. With a quick toss of his head the titan would get rid of the clinging water from his muzzle and promptly head towards the call. He was somewhat surprised to find the ebony girl with the ivory stripe down her muzzle lingering near the borders. Was she hesitant about remaining here in Tortuga?

Devya, is something the matter? Concern would lace the King's words as he stopped before the young dame, icy gems meeting her own green-ish ones, wondering what could possibly be bothering her.

Talk like this

Devya

gems
size
build
player
10-01-2013, 04:58 PM

Much to her surprise, the new Alpha wasted little time in answering her call. Concern etched in his words as he asked if everything was okay. There was no nothing really wrong, only questions she wanted answers to. "Everything is fine, thank you. I just a few questions, concerns, that I wanted answered." Youthful gaze didn't match the confidence in which she spoke with. She wasted little time in moving on to her point, she didn't want to keep the Alpha from any of his duties.

"When I was born, I was born as one of many heiress's to this pack, my father was Alpha. And one day I intend to follow his in path. But first I need experience. If you see fit, I'd like a place in the pack were I could do such things. I was born to lead."

The babe was very aware of her age, a year this winter, but there was no reason Taurig couldn't find a place for her as he saw fit. She was by no means asking to be beta or anything of the sort, she simply wanted a place, a mentor, she was eager to learn, and deep inside her there was an eagerness for power. Eyes settled the blue male before moving onto her next topic. "I have been in the company of someone who I find myself rather close to, his mother the previous ruler of these lands. Would you grant him acceptance if he chose to come with me?"

Speech,

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
10-02-2013, 11:01 PM

Everything is fine, thank you. I just a few questions, concerns, that I wanted answered. Relief would wash over the King, glad that there was nothing the matter with the young woman. He would've tried to help her as best he could if something had been the matter, but he was relieved that she was doing well. A few questions weren't bad. He would nod for her to proceed, audits flickering forward with attention as she began to speak. When I was born, I was born as one of many heiress's to this pack, my father was Alpha. And one day I intend to follow his in path. But first I need experience. If you see fit, I'd like a place in the pack were I could do such things. I was born to lead. She was born as an heir, but clearly she wasn't one anymore. She wanted to lead, to have a position that would allow her to do so. She was still rather young, so he wasn't sure if a position of leadership would suit her well enough yet, but he would be willing to place her under capable paws.

You're still rather young, so I wouldn't see it in your best interest to pile responsibility on you. But, once the pack grows in numbers and I have some leads in place, you can tell me what profession you would like to go under and I will have you train under that lead wolf. How does that sound? It was the best compromise that he could think of and he hoped that the young woman would agree. But then the real question would come. She had met someone whom she was thinking about bringing with her to Tortuga. He was the son of a previous ruler. Newt perhaps? Or someone before her? I wouldn't see why not. As long as he doesn't cause any trouble, he's welcome here.

Talk like this

Devya

gems
size
build
player
10-04-2013, 10:40 AM

She listened to every syllabal that fell from the Kings dark lips. She could understand his point but couldn't help but feel disappointed. His offer to have her train under a lead wolf would no go unnoticed. Thoughts jumped into action. "Would you train me?" Eyes lit up at the idea. Her tail gave a gentle wag, her both instinctually leaning forward in preparation for his answer. Her attention only waived when he said that Ares could join the pack, a second thrill shot through her ever growing frame. Ares would always be around and she could be trained by the Alpha. Wide eyes looked at him hopefully, begging not to be disappointed.

Speech,

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
10-06-2013, 03:43 AM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2013, 03:43 AM by Taurig.)

Would you train me? The words immediately spilled from her lips in the next few seconds after he had finished speaking. She was eager to learn, eager to be trained and he liked seeing that. It was a good sign. Clearly she would take things seriously once she became of age and he was glad that she was a part of Tortuga. [color#88F7F7] I don't see why not. Once things settle down around here and I'm not so busy with accepting wolves, we can have a one-on-one and I can train you in whatever you'd like. If it's within my capabilities of course.[/color] He chuckled, a smile tugging at his lips. If she wanted to be trained as a warrior, he could help her with that. Hunting as well. But if it was healing, he would have to find her someone because he didn't know the first thing about herbs.

OOC: shitty posts ;-;

Talk like this

Devya

gems
size
build
player
10-07-2013, 05:24 PM

A grin of absolute pleasure lit up her face as the King agreed. She jumped to her feet, tail wagging furiously. "Thank you so very much! I must go find Seraphim." Tones were high with delight as she bound forward in a few steps, offering an appreciate nuzzle to his neck before jumping back, remembering what personal space meant. Her head ducked with mild embarrassment. "I should be off now, but you won't be disappointed." With one last grin casted at the King the sable babe turned and made her exit, stilts carrying her at a brisk jog. Perhaps she would find Ares today and be able to discuss things with him.
-exit-

Speech,