Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-06-2013, 10:52 AM

A scent had caught Sage' s nose. It led him away from his mother, siblings and home. It had carried him here, to a heaven of herbs. Scents overwhelmed the pup as he found a clump of rosemary. The foliage surrounding a huge waterfall was bathed in all sorts of herbs and shrubs. Sage sat down, his back to the frozen waterfall and nose buried in a clump of sage. His tail sagged joyfully behind him. He could sit here all day and play with the herbs. There were lots he hadn't even smelt of before! The plants astounded him immensely. What he would give to be a healer.

Speech
Thought
Others

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
10-06-2013, 11:05 AM

She was not usually one to think of healing, she had been given lessons by her mother and father but it was hardly her passion. At least until Symphony found her way to the lands. It had been like she had jump started Song's previous passion for wanting to heal others. She was always interested in plants and what they did, she had just been so distracted by her family and helping to run the pack. Now that it was winter it seemed like a good time to find the plants that were only able to be harvested in the winter and the snowy regions of the north seemed like the best place to go. Her paws brought her to an impressive place that held more green than she was expecting as well as a tumbling waterfall. Her bicolored eyes were drawn to the cliffs before she was aware of the pup who had also found their way to the same place. Hello there little one, what are you doing way out here? She would ask gently as she tenderly approached.

Speech,

Sage I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-06-2013, 11:49 AM

The boy was so absorbed in the herbs that he didn't hear a fea approach him. He was pulled from the world of herbs when a kind voice addressed him. "Hello there little one, what are you doing way out here?" Sage stood up quickly and turned around. The voice didn't sound threatening so he wasn't very scared. He looked to see a light female in front of him. She looked kind. Her presence want scary or overwhelming. Remembering his manners, and replied.
Hello, ma'am. I was just wandering and found these herbs, or rather they found me. He chuckled softly. I was just admiring them. The angels were still around him when he spoke to the woman. He barely reached her chest, but he spoke as a gentleman would.
My name is Sage, ma'am. What's yours?

Speech
Thought
Others

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
10-07-2013, 02:46 PM

He would turn around quickly as she announced her curiosity. He was no bigger than any of her pups and she would certainly be worried if her little bundle had gone missing. With a protective feeling rising in her gut she would lay down on the slightly damp rock, wanting to be closer to the boy's level. Hello, ma'am. I was just wandering and found these herbs, or rather they found me. I was just admiring them. It seemed he had a strong fascination with plants, one that could be compared to her own daughter's. My name is Sage, ma'am. What's yours? She would let her smile beam kindly at him, Well, you want need to call me ma'am anymore. Just Song will do. She introduced herself as her motherly instinct took hold, I've got babies about your age, where's your momma? She would ask gently.

Speech,

Sage I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-22-2013, 04:32 PM

The lady introduced herself as Song. Just Song will do. Sage smiled. What a pretty name, Song. Sage' s tail thumped behind him happily as his smile changed to match that of Song's. I've got babies about your age, where's your momma? Sage gasped lightly. You have babies too? Where are they? Sage started looking around, as if he would see a group of pup's nearby. He then addressed the ladies other question. Where was his momma? Flying his head to the side slightly, he shrugged his shoulders. I'm not quite sure exactly where momma is just now. I bet she's either at the den, our looking for... Kestrel. The boy slowed down slightly at the mention of his missing sisters name. To take the subject off that, he quickly said. But I don't want to go home yet! There's still all of these herbs to smell. Sage' s sister had gone missing days before, and hadn't been found since. He was happy here. It took him away from the drama at home and Kestrel to a paradise.

Speech
Thought
Others

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
10-27-2013, 08:44 PM

The boy seemed quite excited about meeting her, a compliment slipping from his adorable mouth. He also seemed quite excited about her own children, though they were obviously not with her at the moment. She should have brought Novel along with her to search for their herbs, but the young girl was better off staying and learning from her aunt. They're at home in Ludicael. She would tell him as he continued on to answer her other question. Where was his mother? She would have been panicking a bit had one of hers disappeared. It seemed Sage was not the only one who was out and about, Kestrel? Who was that? Who is Kestrel? She would ask innocently, had she known Mercianne and her children she would have been worried as well. Her question would be brushed aside as he continued on about the plants that surrounded them. They do smell quite good don't they? Can you tell me anymore about the plants you see? His knowledge seemed to be on par with her own daughter who was now learning plants as well.

Speech,