Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-12-2014, 10:42 AM
MAAANIAC OH NO-HOOOO

so i'm back with my jaebby and he wants some action. he's a crazy religious man that is usually on shrooms. he loves his brother kaprasius like he'd love a lady. and he's a huge manhoe

come at him!

pleasee
!! jae wears a full deer carcass (excluding legs) draped over himself

Venus

gems
size
build
player
10-12-2014, 11:49 AM
-shoves venus in-

I replied to his AW thread with her. Umm. . . Venus is a tramp herself. But maybe she could be his mistress or something. She likes being the "other woman." I don't know, but would like to see them have a few threads together! Love evil characters. Even open to them being enemies.

But you know, she has this life and death thing going on in her mind because of Chrono's death. Maybe they could have pups together eventually. Maybe she gets caught up in this whole, biological clock thing, and feel the impulsive desire to have kids. Then when they are born, I don't know how she would handle them. . . She really doesn't like pups.

Up for anything, really!

Jaeger

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-12-2014, 02:15 PM
i'll reply as soon as i'm off at work dear c:

he's not much for keeping people around but he has surprised me before so we'll have to see xD

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
10-12-2014, 03:33 PM

Here's Sevan. Maybe pups at some point between these two? Those bbys would be pretty. *Clears throat* So maybe a thread where they flirt a little?

Jian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
10-12-2014, 03:38 PM
Mkay, so I have Jian here. Currently she is prego, so this plot would probably be a in the future kind of thing. Not that they couldn't flirt or whatever till then, but anyway. So she's with Lel who of course has already not only gotten her knocked up but also one other with another in the plots and she doesn't know for sure that he's essentially cheating on her, but she has a pretty good suspicion that he is and is therefore suuuuuper jealous. So I'm thinking some revenge flirting and/or sex? However if Lel finds out he might come after Jea soooo there's that :x

Jaeger

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-12-2014, 03:55 PM
crao - yes, thread me now? can you make it?

other person i cannot see the name of cause im in reply screen - yestesyes i like lady drama for jae. just tell me when and we can totes thread

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
10-12-2014, 04:12 PM
Yes. I'll make the thread now.