Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Lolaf
09-29-2013, 11:21 PM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2013, 11:22 PM by Lel.)

His tiny legs carried him as fast as he could. Normally the ivory pup had to be pushed to do anything he didn?t want to, but something about the way his mother had looked? something had clicked and he seemed to understand the urgency of her request. The sight of the redwoods popping into existence in the distance spurred him on. The boy was already tired, having run the long distance to from the battlefield to his pack grounds. The boy did not understand that they were no longer his, only that his mother had wanted him to gather up his siblings and Dempsey and return to her side.
Sliding around a tree he ran headlong into the den not caring who he stumbled over. Once inside he stopped, skidding across the ground. The boy was panting heavily, head drooping as he attempted to speak, only managing a few pathetic noises before panting again.

((ooc. Thread allowed by Canttina))

Speech
Others
Thought

Jian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
09-30-2013, 09:13 PM

Jian's heart pounded as she pushed herself forward, running full speed toward their den. Her mother had given the two pups a task and she wanted to see it through, but all she could think about was her mom and how she had looked back there. Nothing made sense any more and Jian didn't like it. Her monochromatic paws thudded against the ground as she saw the den, barreling into it along with Lel. She tripped over her brother and went tumbling in head first. She landed on her back with a huff. She panted hard as well, barely able to get words out.

After several moments she finally got out, "Mom... mom was fighting and-and she told all of us to come meet her! She said it was really, really important!" Her ice blue eyes darted around to look at each of her siblings urgently. She already wanted to go running back. Her paws were itching to get back to her mother and make sure everything was alright!

Speech
Thought
Others

Calix I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-02-2013, 07:57 PM

Calix let out a protesting whine when his siblings came flying into the den like bats out of hell, ears flicking in irritation as he stirred from a sleep of the dead. His paws batted the stick that he had curled around absently away, the treasure forgotten as Lel attempted to speak. Calix tilted his head, frowning as he stared at his brother, only to turn his attention towards Jian when the female spoke. "Fighting?" Calix asked blankly, frowning a little. His mother shouldn't be fighting! Why should she fight?

The only fighting that Calix had done had been brawls with his siblings, and he found the thought of his mother brawling like that to be strange. Mismatched eyes widened in confusion as he examined his siblings, eagerly awaiting a clarification. Where was his mother? Had she been hurt?

Speech,

Dempsey

gems
size
build
player
10-09-2013, 09:08 PM

Dempsey sat quietly in the back of the den. His eyes were closed and his thoughts broiled. He could barely keep the worry out of his facial features. There was no reason to scare the pups. Three of them had stayed behind when their mother had gone off to fight, but he would have preferred all of them to stay behind. He did not like pups being exposed to such violence so early in their lives, but their mother seemed to be okay with it and he would not refute her on this. They were hers after all not his. Dempsey's ears were pricked and he was aware of each pups place in the den even though his eyes remained shut.

The fight Alena had gone off to had not been a very promising one and his heart pounded at the thought of losing her. This was a new feeling for him, and he was astounding by his need to care and to know of her safety, but it was not something that drew his focus at the moment. Rather he was reliving his encounter with this wolf Canttina. She was insane, off her wagon, deranged, and cruel, oh so cruel. Alena would be lucky to win this fight for sure. There was a difference between a sane wolf fighting another of the same mental capacity, but to fight a wolf with no fears or rational thought was a different ball game all together. Dempsey wished it was a ball game. Those fights couldn't result in death.

A familiar scent caught his nostrils. Lel and Jian were arriving back at the den. Platinum eyes flew open as they tumbled over each other. When Jian spoke with urgency, Dempsey's face darkened. No, this wolf was not one you wanted to anger. There would have been no reason for the pups to come to the battleground if Alena had won, and so Dempsey was certain that she had lost. Holding back a snarl of anger, he looking to the two exhausted pups."You've done well, but we must hurry." Walking outside of the den, he shook the sleep out of his limbs. "We need to move faster than you all can run, so I will ask that the three of you who were with me climb on my back. Grip with your paws and with your teeth. Don't worry about hurting me dears, this old wolf can handle whatever you little ones deal out." He flashed a quick smile at them to alleviate some of their worries. He just hoped none of them noticed it didn't reach his eyes. "Jian and Lel I will carry you."

the large grey brute lowered himself to the ground so that the pups could climb on, then he scooped Jian and Lel up into his mouth. Once he was sure everyone was secure he took off running, needing to see to Alena as soon as possible. He also knew it must be dangerous being in their home right now. With that thought his legs carried him even faster.

ooc: If this is too much pp let me know and I'll revise it.

Speech,