Loner
alpha

gems
size
-
build
player
09-29-2013, 08:25 PM
Oh, she was in a bit of a mood. The departure of Taurig and the tension of Valhalla had left Argent bloodthirsty, and the warrioress desired to tear something apart. She arrived at the borders with her defenses set; limbs spread equally apart, bent, weight evenly distributed, body lowered to produce a lower center of gravity, toes spread, tail lashing behind her for balance, shoulders rolled, hackles raised, neck scrunched, chin tucked, jaws parted, eyes narrowed and ears pinned back.

She lifted her jaws up, summoning someone to battle her. Would any dare to answer the summons of the Duchess? She certainly hoped so. The silver knight was a fair fighter, despite her temper, and she would certainly hope that others would find her to be a good opponent. Nonetheless, she also hoped that she wouldn?t be left waiting for long. She wanted to test herself, and what better way than to do battle?

ARGENT vs. SEPHIROTH for SPAR/PACK HONOR
0/??? (3 plz?)

Sephiroth

gems
size
build
player
09-30-2013, 12:52 AM
Sephiroth

A sigh would escape the silvery lips of the dual toned man. His legs carrying him across battle scarred grounds, taking some distance away from Valhallan grounds. He needed to escape for a bit, the air in his new pack was thick with talk about the upcoming war with the Glaciems...the pack was uneasy, among other feelings. In his mind, however, he thought that if the girl hadn't done whatever it is she did, they wouldn't be in this mess. Risking their lives for unnecessary fights because of a foolish child and the foolishness of a man who couldn't let go of his pride for such a small and insignificant thing. Foolish souls... He had never met a Glaciem wolf before, but were they really all as bad as the one they called Isardis?

Just then, a howl would slice through the silence of the fields. His head would turn to locate the sound that seemed to summon living souls to its owners presence, and swiftly he responded. Dual toned eyes fell upon a woman that seemed battle defense ready, but whom it was he did not know. The stranger smelled unfamiliar, the stench of blood coiling around her like a snake. He made his approach, paws trailing silently over the cold ground, the silver bands around his forepaws glinted in the sun as he stopped in front of her. An indifferent but curious look in his two toned eyes as he looked at her. "Good day, what brings you here? Looking for some company?" He had an idea of what she was here for, but perhaps they could talk a bit beforehand. He wasn't sure which pack she belonged to, but he knew she had one. His ears would flick forward, ready to listen. Though he kept himself prepared should she decide to rush him instead of talking. Hopefully though, that wasn't the case just yet. So he remained as neutral as possible, making no indication of offensive or defensive action. Besides, if she did decide to surprise attack him, he would have no trouble in maneuvering around her. He was trained, a specially skilled mercenary. There was nothing he couldn't handle.

Argent

Loner
alpha

gems
size
-
build
player
10-05-2013, 03:11 PM
Of course, it would be a Valhallan who answered her summons. Crimson gaze narrowed upon the male as soon as his scent wafted up the Duchess?s nostrils, defenses only double checking themselves as she observed him. Legs spread apart equally, weight evenly distributing across four grounded limbs, legs bending, center of gravity lowering, tail lashing out behind her, toes spread, claws biting into the soil, hackles raised, shoulders rolled, head lowering to align with her spine, neck scrunching up, chin tucking, jaws parting, eyes narrowing and ears pinning back. The silver knight had located her opponent, but she would not strike yet. No, the queen preferred victory in honor.
?Valhallan,? she greeted coolly, her posture stiff and prepared, ready to assault the male in front of her. ?Let us fight for pack honor, you and I. I have found myself irritated by the hands of your pack, and you seem the perfect way to let it out,? she informed him. She?d allow him the first move if he wanted it, but if he agreed and did not move the silver knight would happily launch herself at him.

ARGENT vs. SEPHIROTH for SPAR/PACK HONOR
0/3

Sephiroth

gems
size
build
player
10-18-2013, 04:32 AM
Sephiroth

So that was the scent...a Glaciem wolf. Oh how the winds of fate would turn to him, tempting him into something that he desired yet at the same time refrained from doing so boldly. His eyes would turn cold, cerulean orbs taking in her defensive stance as if expecting him to attack her any second. He scoffed, he was no low life...her words would reach him, and an instant spark of curiosity would reach his eyes. "Hmph, do not think that because a welp of ours has done your pack wrong that we will bow down and play your game. That foolish girls problem is not mine own, however, I won't turn away from a fight. I hope you are a decent opponent."

He eyed her, a gruff escaping his throat as he decided to allow her the first move. He was sure that whatever she so chose to throw at him, he could easily counter. He was trained as a mercenary after all, nonetheless he was taught to never underestimate the opponent. If she was blinded by the anger of the follies of his pack, then her judgment would be clouded if only a little. At last, he would spread his legs for equal weight, knees bent slightly for quick movement, toes splayed for balance and claws digging into the earth, tail tucked under his body should she try to get behind him and aim for his backside, his teeth would bare in a snarl as his muzzle wrinkled in a menacing fashion, readying to protect any attacks towards his face. Scruff would become scrunched for some protection as his head lowered over his neck to thwart off any vital attack. Narrowing his eyes and flattening his ears flat to his skull, he glared through dual-toned slits at the she-wolf, snarled bark erupting between fangs as he challenged her to come at him. He was oh so ready for her, his body readying for quick movement...then again, he was always on his toes. One never knew when an ambush would ensue out of the blue.

Fight Stats

Round: 0/3

Defenses: Legs spread for equal balance, knees bent, toes splayed, claws dug into the earth, tail tucked, teeth bared to protect his face, scruff is scrunched, head lowered over his throat, narrowed eyes, ears flattened to his skull.

Attacks: None

Injuries: N/A

Out Of Character Notes: Yay first spar for me lol good luck (Think i'm sayin' that more for my sake lmao) XD <3