ardent

The truth will always come out.

Renesme

gems
size
build
player
09-29-2013, 02:53 PM

The Oracle hadn't been out and about very much, no. The need to stay in the pack lands would scratch away, she felt irritated and what was ticking it of she did not know . Bathing in the moonlight Renesme would sit in its mystical beam of energy with her lids shut. The only peace that the woman would receive was in the dark, alone. Winter was drawing closer, and with that the temperature wold be dropping even colder then it already is.

Remaining still she'd allow the breeze to capture her, before flowing away taking the scent of crushed rose petals with it, a scent to lead those towards the siren- it was unwanted attention. The moons silver was something that Renesme would enjoy, it was a beauty that couldn't be missed. Opening up the forest hues she's stare upon it, before twisting the cranium to the side at the sounds of another approaching from a distance away.

The woman would stay in the same, relaxed position knowing it could only be a glaciem lurking about, watching as she'd simply breathe. The silken veil would lay across the floor, curved around her body to touch the front to paws. Taking a deep breath Renesme would let out a big, exaggerated sigh before turning the cranium back to the front and staring down the relentless amounts of blackness.

Speech,

Narsha

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-29-2013, 03:37 PM

The vixen?s sleeping pattern had become thrown off ever since the swelling in her belly had started. Laying down was awkward and the seemingly endless moving of the pups was distracting. Narsha knew she was hardly even half way through it all though and that she would only grow bigger as the pups did. With a sigh she lifted herself to her paws and stooped to exit her den. She paced restlessly in front of her den for a bit, trying to work the ache from her back, stretching and twisting every so often. That didn?t seem to be doing much however?
With a huff she set off across the pack lands determined to try and loosen the aching muscles. Never had she imagined that being pregnant would be such hard work, her back constantly aching as she struggled to support the extra weight. She was definitely not stealthy, crashing through the forest as she waddled less than elegantly from place to place. The effort of simply moving was exhausting and she seemed to be constantly grumpy. But she would bear it, all for her king. He had given her his gifts and in turn she would give him hers.
Narsha had not noticed that she had begun pacing the same place till an exasperated sigh reached her ears. Recognizing the scent of another woman she allowed her own sigh. Stepping into view she forced a sweet smile. ?Oh I?m sorry love, was I bothering you?? Her tone was falsely sweet. Patronizing.

Speech,

Renesme

gems
size
build
player
10-04-2013, 02:11 AM

" Narsha..." The words where bitter sweet, rolling of the tounge and tickling the moist ebony lips. Still Renesme would remain in her position- listening to the soft murmurs. A smirk would play across her mask- oh the things she finds out. In that moment the oracle would raise and drink in her swollen belly. " well, haven't you been busy... not just with the king though, hmm? Tell me- are these children truly his?" It was almost like a hiss- toying against the pregnated woman. Stepping closer the thick lashes would pat against the heavenly voids. Renesme wouldn't spill the news to anyone. no- she'd keep it as her own little amusement while she would watch the children in the whores womb grow.

Narsha

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
10-08-2013, 11:39 PM

The ways the ivory woman spoke her name made her want to snarl, and lunge and leave all at once. She had not thought that a single word could be uttered with such venom. She watched with narrowed eyes as Reneseme would spot her belly, the pups jumping within her as if they sensed the woman?s wicked gaze. She dropped all emotion as the other woman spoke, masking anything. There was no way in hell that she wasn?t pregnant with the king?s pups, she had gone into heat after all, even after her clandestine meeting with the grey male. Narsha wasn?t an idiot she had done everything right so as to make sure she never got pregnant with the rouge?s spawn.
She took a step back as the other woman snaked closer to her.?I will not pretend that I am not amazed such an idiotic idea would enter your mind.? She let out a small laugh. ?But make no mistakes, I carry Isardis' children within me, they are royalty, and I will not allow you to spread false lies about them!? It would remain to see what sort of mother she would but in this at least she would defend her children to the death.

Speech,