ardent

You know you want him

Cronan

gems
size
build
player
09-27-2013, 12:37 PM
Alright, guys. I currently only have one thread going with Cronan. Figured I'd open myself up for a few more.

Basically speaking, Cronan is a sexy beast and I know deep down you all want to thread with him.

He's a rogue and I'd be cool with people from any pack threading with him. He's a bit stoic and careless, doesn't really like company much but he doesn't go shunning anyone. Given his unique look, he is rather used to getting a lot of attention from those he meets and has pretty much just become accustomed to people only being interested in him for his red markings. As such, he doesn't take much admiration seriously since he views it as pretty false. So, really, if you have some pretty female and you're hoping to steal his heart, it'll take a bit of effort.

He's not a mean guy, really he's actually pretty tolerant of most people. He gets irritated a bit easily but not really angry unless provoked. Once you're on his bad side, he tends to hold lingering grudges.

Anyway, I'm kinda just lazily typing all this because I am in the middle of class and bored as hell.
Figured I might as well do something somewhat productive with my time but to be honest I don't feel like giving much effort right now, which is why this is all kinda just BS'd. |:

So.
You know.
If you want to thread with him and whatnot, post some ideas.

Rayne

gems
size
build
player
09-27-2013, 12:43 PM
He could meet some of my girls!

Cronan

gems
size
build
player
09-27-2013, 12:46 PM
Who did you have in mind? And did you have any ideas for threads?

Caede

gems
size
build
player
09-27-2013, 12:52 PM
CRONAN & CAEDE
basically - if you didn't know already - caede is a depressive introverted mess and she used to be happy-go-lucky, cheerful, kind, skips-in-the-sunlight kind of woman. but she lost her son and potential lover and has a man following her and wont stop until her head has been severed yeahhh

she needs someone to pull her out of her rut. maybe cronan can be good for her, not like tending to her and sugar-coating good, but raw, honest, bluntness to bring her back to reality?

idk but i'd love to plot with you. c:

Cronan

gems
size
build
player
09-27-2013, 12:56 PM
If you want raw, honest bluntness he'd probably be an alright guy for the job! I'd be totally okay with that. If you'd like to start a thread, I'll reply to it when I get home :D

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
09-27-2013, 12:58 PM
http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/inde...?showtopic=4235

Anyone from here, Cataleya is currently preggo by Taur and Devya and Ares have a thing going on but other than everyone is open for anything.

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
09-27-2013, 03:47 PM
He could meet Song? If you're up for quick posts cause I'm just trying to get her post count to 500

Pepper

gems
size
build
player
09-27-2013, 06:29 PM
I have pepper muse, so you can check her out and see if they would get along or not...

Morgana

gems
size
build
player
09-30-2013, 11:56 AM
I have Morgy here and Deception, shes joining Gal and Morg is likely joining Amenti.

Ardhel

gems
size
build
player
09-30-2013, 11:56 AM
Do you want to meet Ardhel? I really need her post count up