ardent

Cronan

Cronan

gems
size
build
player
09-25-2013, 08:36 PM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2013, 08:37 PM by Cronan.)
OOC Name: Tareq
How did you get here?: I cried from boredom and the river of tears washed me here.

Character's Name: Cronan
Season of Birth: Fall
Size: 32 inches, 130 lbs
Appearance Description: Cronan is a decently large male, height peaking at 32 inches and weighing in at 130 pounds, though his weight varies depending on the season, a bit skinnier during the winter months and heftier during the summer. He is coated in a deep chocolate pelt that darkens along his feet and the end of his tail. Cream accents his cheeks and trails down along his stomach, a patch of darker chest fur disrupting his underbelly markings. Cronan is unique among most wolves, coat carrying crimson markings in unusual patterns, swirling along one of his eyes and forelimbs and marking his back and tail in stripes. His eyes are a deep golden in hue and tend to lack the typical sheen interest many wolves show, instead often dull and bored. Though his pelt sets him apart from most of his species, he also carries a single crow's feather around his neck. It is unknown just what it symbolizes for him but he had had it since he was a young pup and is never seen without it.
Pack: None/Current Loner
Duty: Tracker

user posted image

Edit: So you know, Lutara is fine with me having him for free due to an agreement way back on Old Ala. So his markings and feather are fine.

Demonio

gems
size
build
player
09-26-2013, 02:42 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]