ardent

A call, a welcome~ That is all

Poppy

gems
size
build
player
09-24-2013, 03:01 PM

OOC: Sorry for the short post, im of to work.

It was tiring to say the least, the girl would seek security and just when she thought she had found it, her dream pack became abandoned. A sigh would roll of the tip of the salmon tounge, frustration kicking in, thumping against her insides. The crown would raise up to the blue sky, the ebony lips parting to let out a call to the new owner of the lands. Poppy wasn't much of a child anymore, in a few seasons she'll reach the age of 2 and for all of her child hood, she'd of been classed an orphan, with only the guidance of an eagle and even that left a few months ago.

The small paws caressed the hard earth smoothly as the dame would wait. The sandstone fur would blow coolly in the breeze and the icy blue hues would print upon the ground, simply staring at it. " This better be worth it, please just let this place be the one." The girl would softly chant under the sultry breath, barely whisper to even herself tire was beginning to eat her away and even though Poppy began to bulk, she was still in need of better health- a home.

Table by Pann, Image by Jolee

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
09-24-2013, 07:10 PM

A call would sound from his borders, alerting the Cobalt King to the presence of a rogue at his door. The titan would rise from his resting perch, descending from the overhanging rock to move towards the direction of the caller. From the pitch he was able to discern a female, but as far as to who it was, he had no idea. A russet laced figure would come into his icy view, small thing standing at his borders. He could see the weight clinging to her lithe frame, but it was evident that she still needed some more nourishment in order to reach her full health. If she so wished, he could provide that for her here.

Evening miss. I am Taurig, King of these lands. What brings you here? The King would present the young dame with a curt bow of his head, plume held between his hocks, not at all threatening. He was trying to be friendly. He didn't want to intimidate any new potential members.

Talk like this

Poppy

gems
size
build
player
09-25-2013, 09:55 AM

The Russet woman would wait, the silken tail sweeping side to side, brushing against her hinds until finally a man would show, pulling away from his recent spot. The icy blue orbs would dart over, drinking him in before placing a weak smile upon the laced lips. As the brute would draw closer Poppy would stay still, paws glued upon the hard earth. " Im Poppy and im looking for somewhere to call home, sir." The silky voice would answer so freely. With a few moments of hesitation the young dame would step slightly forward, still on the other side of the borders. Truth be told- Poppy was lurking around here for some months and just when she was accepted, the giant queen was no where to be seen. Abandoned yet again.

" Its nice to meet you, ive been lurking around here for some time, the old queen took me In and before i knew it she was.. gone." It saddened her a lot, but the twin pool would remain bright and her expression positive. It was Poppys time. She is, or was a great warrior even at such a young age, and soon the youth would make sure she gets stronger.

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
09-25-2013, 02:10 PM

A weak smile would spread across her russet lips, bringing out the King's own gentle smile. She would introduce herself as Poppy, explaining her reason for being here because she was looking for a home. She had come to the right place. The cobalt King would not turn anyone away, as long as they were respectable and trustworthy he didn't see any reason not to allow them into his ranks. She would continue on to say that she'd been lingering around the area for quite some time, back when another pack had inhabited the area. But the previous pack had disappeared, their alpha along with it, and the young woman before him had been left to fend for herself. Well that wouldn't be the case anymore. It's a pleasure to meet you miss Poppy. I'm glad you've come across my borders because my pack is home to all. I would be more than happy to provide you with a home, but I must ask first, what talents do you posses? What would you be contributing to the pack?

It was a necessary question. He needed to know what his members could and couldn't do so he could place them within his pack accordingly. Everyone would have a rank, unless the specifically specified that they didn't wish to be placed right away.

Talk like this

Poppy

gems
size
build
player
09-26-2013, 10:22 AM

As the moments would slowly brush by Poppy would remain in place, thinking about what she could give to the pack, it wasn't all that hard to answer, yet in some aspects it was. Shaking the tiara slowly to herself she'd flick her icy orbs to the brutes own. " I used to be a warrior in training, its what my father always taught me to do and to be. But as ive lived alone for so long I have become rather distant... and quiet so I could be a future spy or even a messenger." The sandstone dame didn't know what talents he expected, so the answer to disappointment would remain a mystery as of yet.

Being so young of age The maiden had all the time in the world to improve and develop and Taurig seemed like a man of understanding. " If im not yet good enough I have time to learn and improve." A light chuckle would escape the pretty little maw, before silence would set in.

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
09-26-2013, 02:14 PM

As the silence after his question expanded, the King would silently observe Poppy. She was a small female, that much was obvious, but she seemed to have a good frame on her. Albeit it appeared to still be lacking a little meat and muscle in certain places, it was nothing that some good nourishment couldn't fix right up. She seemed a bit shy, but willing to put herself out there and he liked that about her. Her voice would break him from his thoughts as she explained that she used to be a warrior in training when she used be under her father's care. A smile graced the King's features. Another warrior. Absolutely perfect.

She would continue on to add that there was always room for improvement, at which a nod was given from the titan. Indeed there is. Poppy I am willing to offer you a position as a warrior or even a hunter. But if you're not comfortable with filling one yet, you may just be a regular member for the time being. Which ever you would prefer.

Talk like this

Poppy

gems
size
build
player
09-26-2013, 02:39 PM

Pride would fill the girl, her smile beaming and the twin optics widening. The tail would grace the floor as she'd dip her head once more. " Id be happy to be a simple warrior for now and hopefully ill take it from there." This was the right moment, what her father would of wanted. " Thankyou Taur! Oh and I hope your ear and nose doesn't hurt to much, that seems rather perminant." [ I thought to mention it as we all know the outcome now] but now the was one thing that Poppy would go out to seek, alone- it'd be a private mystery for her to solve. At last the dame was becoming herself again.

- exits?-

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
09-26-2013, 02:52 PM

As expected the young woman would accept her rank as a warrior, bringing a smile from the King. He would chuckle quietly himself as Poppy's tail wagged back and forth, a beaming smile creasing her russet lips as she thanked him, pointing out his scarring injuries. You're very welcome Poppy and thank you. They stopped hurting about a day or two ago, nothing that bothers me much. Welcome to Tortuga and please, make yourself at home. He would incline his head to his new member, stepping aside as he allowed her to step across the border. Once in the King would give a passing nod of leave before disappearing back into the territory, ready to greet any more new members lurking around.

EXIT

Talk like this