gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
09-29-2013, 12:25 AM

Satisfaction radiated from Alena as her fangs met flesh at last. It wasn't anything vital, but it was a wound and that was better than nothing. Canttina also got in her own wound to add to the list as her teeth hit Alena's shoulder yet again, though not as bad of a bite as it could have been, hitting mostly bone instead of flesh and muscle. Then the demon did something incredibly strange and painful. It seemed like she was chewing up and down her shoulder, creating many, many smaller bites throughout her flesh and tearing up the skin awfully. Her own growls joined the chorus, pain flaring up throughout her right shoulder.

Despite the pain, Alena refused to let her defenses drop for even a moment. She kept her ears back, her eyes slitted, her stance widened, her toes splayed out evenly, and her tail tucked away under her. She also kept her knees slightly bent, but she refrained from raising her hackles to keep from causing any more pain to her ripped apart scruff and shoulders.

There wasn't much Alena could do with the beast attached to her shoulder, but she did have one advantage. She had her teeth dug into Canttina's neck. She jerked her head from side to side, wanting to shred the skin and flesh that she held in her jaws as much as she could. She let go for the briefest of moments, a mere second, to shift her gaping jaws up the length of Canttina's neck only a centimeter or two, just enough to get a new jaw full of skin, before she bit down hard once again, repeating the process of ripping apart the flesh that she held between her fangs. Her nails dug into the dirt, setting her stance even more firmly. It was a waiting game now. Who would last till the end? "It's almost over."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Canttina VS Alena FOR Amenti

ROUND: Five out of Five!

DEFENSES: Ears pinned back, eyes slitted, knees slightly bent, toes spread, nails dug in, widened stance, and tail tucked.

ATTACK: Jerking and tearing at the bite wound some more, resetting the bite and continuing the attack.

INJURIES: More bite wounds and chewing to her right shoulder.

Speech
Thought
Others

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
09-29-2013, 04:17 AM

CANTTINA v ALENA for AMENTI

Round 1
Canttina:

10 for clarity- Clear post.

8 for powerplaying- when you said " which would probably cause some sort of bruising for the both of them." and "If such a move worked Canttina would have gained a height advantage on the other girl." you somewhat assumed both of those things would happen if her attack were to succeed. Though you did use the word probably, you cannot assume that bruising will happen., because Alena would totally dodge the attack if she made the right moves. If you hadn't added probably in your sentence, I would have docked you more points. Be careful with the wording you use.

9 for defenses- Bending her knees, ears flattened, eyes squinted, tucked tail, using hind legs to push onto the earth. One more defense helping her balance while lifting onto her back legs would have given you a full ten. Also, you put her hackles were raised in your defenses, but not in your post. It has to be in the post or it does not count.

9 for attack- Ran at Alena, faked a left, went right hoping to slam her shoulder into Alena's chest. Raises up on back legs and attempts to wrap her from paws around Alena while snapping at her neck area. I felt like the movement here was a little too fast, having her slam into Alena then suddenly lifting up without a reaction from Alena doesn't seem realistic.

0 for injuries-First round

Round one canttina Total: 36/50

alena:

10 for clarity- clean post.

10 for powerplaying- none

10 for defenses- Narrowed eyes, folded ears, tucked tail, hackles raised, head lowered to become level with spine, scrunching neck to protect it, also tucking her chin down. Good defenses.

5 for attack- Lets Canttina plow her over, lands on her back, then kicks her hind legs in an attempt to knock the wind out of her opponent and or move her away from her. There should have been a second attack, you should always add two or three different attacks for different scenarios. You never know how Canttina might react, so you want a backup plan for each possibility.

0 for injuries-First round

Round one alena Total: 35/50

Round 2

canttina:

10 for clarity- clear post

10 for powerplaying- none

10 for defenses- Eyes slit, hackles raised, ears flat, lips curled, knees bent, tail tucked

10 for attack- Tries to move over Alena before she can get away, then tries to bite Alena's right shoulder while trying to push on her neck with her paw.

10 for injuries- Bruised chest, slightly off balance from kicks, brusing to belly.

Round two canttina Total: 50/50

alena:

10 for powerplaying. none

10 for defenses. Ears pinned, eyes stilted, hackles raised, tail tucked, head close to shoulder, crouching slightly to help her balance.

10 for attack. Was on her left side, used momentum to roll onto her stomach, then tries to launch herself upward, hoping to throw Canttina off of her. If she were to succeed, she would aim for Canttina's throat, and if Canttina does not get thrown off she will go for a limb.

10 for injuries. - Wound to left shoulder, blood drawn.

Round two alena Total: 50/50

Round 3
canttina:

7 for clarity- Your post got pretty confusing, make sure you pay attention to your lefts and rights. Also, she did not get Alena's scruff, she got her shoulder. "The beast eventually got a hold of the ivory faes scruff which was good enough."

10 for powerplaying. There was pp, but points were taken off in clarity. The example was: " hold on the white wolves neck" she did not have her neck, she had her shoulder.

10 for defenses. Eyes slit, hackles raised, ears flat, lips curled, knees bent, tail tucked. Left hind paw presses against the earth for balance.

5 for attack. Attempting to hug Alena for balance, shakes her head to try to tear skin and cause more damage. You should have had one more attack, maybe trying to scrape her claws along Alena while trying to hold onto her, or shaking her head then releasing and going for something else.

10 for injuries. Bruising to ribs, possibly broken ones. Bite to her left foreleg/paw.

Round three canttina Total: 43/50

alena:

10 for powerplaying. none

10 for defenses. Bent knees, eyes slitted, ears flat, tail flagged out and level with spine, lips curled, claws digging into earth, lowered head to be level with spine while bringing tail back under her.

5 for attack. Crunching down one more time on Canttina's paw, then releasing and leaning toward her right to try and throw Canttina off again. One more attack should have been added regarding if she were to succeed in throwing Canttina off.

10 for injuries. Deeper wound to scruff/shoulder area, light bruising on back from impact.

Round three alena Total: 45/50

Round 4
canttina:

10 for powerplaying. None

10 for defenses. Ears flat, lips curled, bent knees, raised hackles, eyes slitted, tail tucked, paws digging into the earth.

10 for attack. Goes for Alena's right shoulder again, raises right front paw up in an attempt to swipe at Alena's chest.

10 for injuries. Bite to left front paw, worsened from Alena's attack. Causing her to be off balanced.

Round four canttina Total: 50/50

alena:

0 for powerplaying. - Alena completely dodged Canttina's attack to her shoulder and her paw swipe. There are no full dodges allowed, all attacks must be accounted for in some way or another in every post, not the one after.

10 for defenses. Ears folded, eyes narrowed, head titled to protect throat, widened stance to help with balance, toes spread, neck level with spine, tail tucked

5 for attack. Jaws splayed aiming for the left side of Canttina's neck, and if she were to get a grip she would shake from side to side. One more attack was needed, say, trying to wrap her front paw around Canttina's shoulders, or maybe clawing at an already existing wound.

0 for injuries. You have her no injures in this round, when she deserved at least one. You cannot disregard any attacks even when attempting to dodge them. They must land in some way, shape, or form.

Round four alena Total: 25/50

Round 5
canttina:

10 for powerplaying. none. Because both of your attacks were disregarded in Alena's last post, you are allowed to assume that both attacks landed

10 for defenses. - Back was aligned, tail flagged out, hackles raised, ears flat, knees bent, lips curled.

5 for attack. Attempting to chew on the flesh in her mouth. Another attack should have been done, maybe some type of claw lashing action.

10 for injuries. Bite between left neck/shoulder blade, major flesh wound due to Alena's movement.

Round five canttina Total: 45/50

alena:

8 for powerplaying. "She let go for the briefest of moments, a mere second, to shift her gaping jaws up the length of Canttina's neck only a centimeter or two, just enough to get a new jaw full of skin, before she bit down hard once again," Though she is very close and already has a hold, you cannot assume that she can release and immediately bite her again.

10 for defenses. Ears flat, eyes narrowed, stance widened, toes splayed, tail tucked, knees bent.

5 for attack. Shaking head from side to side hoping to cause more damage. Again, another side attack was needed.

6 for injuries. More bite wounds to right shoulder. With Canttina chewing on her already majorly damaged shoulder, this would be the point where Alena would have to decide if she wanted a huge hole in her shoulder or not. "her teeth hit Alena's shoulder yet again, though not as bad of a bite as it could have been, hitting mostly bone instead of flesh and muscle." If Canttina had already reached the bone in Alena's shoulder(through fur, skin, fat, and muscle) , than that would mean a lot of flesh and muscle was already gone.

Round five alena Total: 39/50

Totals:

canttina: 224/250

alena: 194/250

And the winner is...

canttina! alena must give up by either submitting, fleeing, or passing out.

Damage:

canttina- Bruised chest, belly, and ribs- one OOC week to heal. Bad bite to left front paw, will causing limping for one OOC week, will heal in one OOC week. Major bite wound to area between neck and shoulder, will take two OOC weeks to heal, will cause scarring.

alena- Light bruising on back, three OOC days to heal. Severe bite wound to right shoulder/scruff. Will take three OOC weeks to heal, and will have a lot of permanent scarring.

Notes:

Tips for both writing, and some suggestions. (no points are deducted here)

For Canttina
Watch out for powerplaying, and make sure you add your lefts and rights in every post, along with a good list of defenses. Also, don't forget to have at least two or three attacks in every post. They do not all have to be one after another, but instead they can be attacks that will happen in different scenarios depending on how your opponent will react to them.

For Shelby
Watch out for powerplaying and dodging. Always regard every single attack that your opponent does, because if you don't then you will get some major points knocked off.(round 4, if you would have regarded those attacks, you would have gained twenty more points)

You both did an excellent job, I enjoyed reading this fight, I have not seen any wolf use these moves before. Very clever ladies. I loved it! I hope you are both happy with my verdict, if you have any questions feel free to skype me<3 -By [aislyn]

Alena

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
09-29-2013, 08:41 PM

She had failed. She couldn't take any more, the blood loss was finally getting to her head, making her vision fuzzy and the pain drowning out everything else. Just when she thought she was going to lose consciousness she released Canttina's neck and stumbled away from the beast. Her head hung in shame and she panted heavily to push away the fogginess that threatened to take over her vision. "I give," she stated simply, her voice rough and breathless. Her ears folded back and she refused to look at the new ruler of her pack. "No. Not my pack. Not any more."

Alena turned to look at the gathering of Amenti wolves and her heart sunk even more. She had failed them. Her amethyst gaze fell on the albino form of Io first, greatful to see the healer there. It had been quite a while since Alena had seen the fea. Since the first challenging for ranks under Medusa's reign she figured. She stumbled toward the woman before giving up and sinking down to her stomach. "Io, would you help me please?" she asked, not used to having to ask others for help. It was necessary, however. She wouldn't last long without it.

Her gaze drifted over to Medusa, her eyes saying the apology she couldn't speak. She felt the worst of all for losing the pack that her former Madame had entrusted her with. Then her eyes landed on the two pups that sat at Medusa's side. Lel and Jian. She sighed, her expression softening. Oh of all the wolves to see her like this, why her own children? "Come here you two," she called over to them, forcing a weak smile onto her muzzle. When they were at her side she gave the both of them a lick on the forehead like she always did, hoping to give the pups some sort of normalcy. "Will you two go back to your siblings and tell Dempsey that I lost? It's very important. I need you two to help me out, okay? Tell him I lost and that I need him to bring you all to meet me here. It's very, very important. Go on, hurry!" She nudged the both of them with her muzzle and watched them run off. She sighed heavily and rested her head on her paws to wait for Io to do her magic and take away this awful, blinding pain.

Speech
Thought
Others

Canttina

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
09-29-2013, 08:55 PM

They remained locked until the white fae gave in. Pride and joy swelled up in the woozy beast. She watched as Alena stumbled away in pain and hurt. A sick smile spread across her scarred muzzle. She backed up with a dizzy fuzz though she remained stable. The woman moved with a limp as she watched everyone rush about. Canttina turned around to see her new pack. Yellow orbs went straight to her love, Ozz. The insane girl limped slowly to her mate and planted a loving lick right on her muzzle. She then nipped Ozz's muzzle before she turned back to the others that gathered to watch. Alena rushed her pups off and people danced about to save the loser. Canttina tilted her head as she watched. Her eyes flicked to the medic, an Albino girl. Oh, she did like Albinos. Lust filled her being though she remained calm. Her eyes shot to Medusa. "I called for you one morning when you were Queen to enter your pack. Yet, no one answered. If you would have stepped up the plate to be Queen I would not be sitting upon your filthy throne right now. I wait for your challenge, girl. I will be counting the days." Her words were strong and powerful, spoken like a true Matriarch.

Speech,

Ozz

gems
size
build
player
09-29-2013, 09:10 PM

Relief swelled up in her when it was finally over and the white fae gave up. A sense of pride moved within her when she realized her lover had won. Her hackles moved down as she laughed and gave a smile Kai simply nodding his head in approval next to her. Once it was over Canttina moved over to her, sending strong words to Meduse. Well, hopefully it'd be after she healed. Ozz wouldn't let anything touch Canttina if she were to be into danger. No one was going to take control or hurt that woman. Ozz's narrowed eyes turned towards medusa. "And if you remotely have some sensibility and win I will be there at your throat Serpent. This woman is mine, and those who are her enemies and wish to harm her, will make quick enemies of mine." She growled loudly then sent a lick over the woman's neck.
"You did well Canttina, you need some healing attention. I can fetch herbs and you need rest for now." Ozz pushed her snout into her mates fur away from her wounds. It was apparent that she was protective, and it was certain she knew the world around her was changing. She wasn't being possessive, she was being protective over her love. They had won themselves something great, and Ozz intended to support Canttina to make it great.

OZZ SPEECH CANTTINA SPEECH

Lel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Lolaf
09-29-2013, 09:41 PM

There was something wrong with his mother, parts of her were covered in a dark brownish red liquid that smelt very strongly. He wrinkled his nose as he watched her stumble away from the strange woman. Panting heavily and looking more tired than he had ever seen her before. The ivory dame swinging back around Lel drew in a sharp breath. He narrowed his violet gaze as she called out for another strange woman before calling for him and his sister. He trotted obediently towards his mother, eyes wide. Her tongue rasped across his head and he closed his eyes. Her request fell heavily upon his ears. He didn?t really want to? he wanted to stay here and make sure she was okay. A little whine lifting from his lips.
?It?s very, very important. Go on, Hurry!? He whined again but nodded, ears folding back to show his displeasure before her loped off, back the way he had come. He stopped just a little ways off casting a glance back at his mother before heading back home.
-exit Lel-

Speech
Others
Thought

Jian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
09-29-2013, 09:59 PM

Jian had no idea what was going on or what was wrong with their mother when she called for her and her brother. She padded alongside Lel up to her mother's side, worry deep in her sky blue gaze. She had never seen her mother so tired and she couldn't figure out what the dark redish stuff was all over her. It smelled a little bit like the small animals that her mother and Dempsey brought them from time to time for them to eat, but that didn't make any sense. Why would her mother smell like that?

Jian's ears folded back in displeasure at her mom's request. The last thing she wanted to do was leave her mom like this, but she said it was very, very important... Whining softly as well, Jian turned to follow Lel back to the den, looking back at her mother unhappily before she took off, running as fast as her little legs would carry her. The faster they found Dempsey and the other pups the faster they could see momma again!

-exit Jian-

Speech
Thought
Others

Medusa i

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-29-2013, 10:05 PM

Moonlight colored eyes observed the battle, right down to when Alena faltered and gave up. No judgment came from the serpent, only dismay and disappointment. This certainly made things inconvenient, but the midnight mistress would merely smile and laugh, amused. Oh, this was bound to be dramatic, and she did not mind the dramatic, so long as it did not threaten her sun. ?There is more to a pack than welcoming every beggar that comes onto your door,? she dismissed the skull-wearing girl simply. ?I have felled giants, miss, and I will make you fall as well. I look forwards to the day when our bodies press together in the most lovely intimacy,? she crooned, the harlot of course referring to the intimacy of battle.
Her lap dog would arrive, and Medusa would laugh at her. ?You speak such heavy threats. If you truly wish to protect your lover, you would fight for my head here and now. Otherwise, you are a pathetic guard,? she told the woman, tail swishing behind her dangerously. Gaze flickered between the two women, grin still plastered onto the serpent?s face. ?I am going to retrieve my children from my home. If either of you try to pause me in doing so, I will remove your tongues. Then you will be of no use to each other, and your voices will not strain my ears,? she said. No, she was not truly bothered, but she wished to irritate the females beyond tolerance. Oh, she wanted to piss them off, and perhaps if she did, she could truly show them what they were up against.

Morgana

gems
size
build
player
09-29-2013, 10:38 PM

The midnight women wouldn't answer her, thus Morgana had moved just as the fight ended, smirking a tad as the rogue won the fight and the former alpha was at the feet of anther begging for their help. It cause the women to chuckle softly, shaking that head. "Pathetic." Spat the french women. Raising a brow as the new Alpha spoke and smirked delightfully, not saying a word as she stood there; that gaze moving to the midnight women as she decided to speak up and threaten the new Alpha and what she assumed was her consort of some kind.

Stepping forth to face the dame fully, she decided to speak up. "My my, such big words for a high and mighty bitch that just lost her home." Morgana mused at this words, chuckling as that head shook side to side a few times. Once she got to the removing tongues big, something clicked; another side of Morgana was was screaming to come out and play. "Your worse then the groveling Alpha, threatening one who has already proven her self to you lot. Tsk, tsk low indeed my lovely lady." Pausing those frosted eyes glanced towards Canttina before switching back to Medusa. "For your insolence I should remove your tongue for speaking in such a manner." A light growl left Morgana; she would indeed do it. For she had little problem taking on the weakened women, it mattered none to her.

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-01-2013, 09:54 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2013, 09:55 PM by Isardis.)

The news of a defeated queen would rattle his lobes, the towering angel meandering somewhat half-heartedly towards the thrill of the battlefield; the lingering stench of blood inviting him to where several wolves had no doubt lost their homes. It was risky really, wandering so willingly into the jaws of a looming war, but oh how it pleasured him. Several woman would lure him onwards, however it was the spitting form of a faint familiar that would entice him more-so, waltzing so carelessly towards the group, only to loiter eerily upon it?s edges; a brisk chuckle announcing the war-lords presence, ?Well, well, well? has the ebony mistress lost her throne?? however she lacked the bloodiness of a tell-tale brawl, ?Or does she simply feed sharp-cut words to an audience unaware of her lacking authority?? Daringly, he would take a step closer. Oh how brilliant a specimen she would be, to boast of beneath his rule.

ooc; directed to medusa

Io

gems
size
build
player
10-02-2013, 07:29 AM
Despite the chaos, the sharp words thrown, the threats conjured and jabbed at once another, Io stayed. There were two injured wolves here, one in which she knew. One in which had requested for her to step forward and assist her. The albino hesitated for a moment, glancing at the winning challenger and her acult following, before putting it all behind her and padding gracefully toward the ivory dame that had lost her battle. "Try not to put too much pressure on your shoulder." She said quietly, trying to ignore the cacophony of voices. She didn't much like crowds, had sat near the edge of all of this, but she would not ignore the plea of an injured acquaintance.

"Where are you staying miss Alena?" If she was going to a certain pack from here, they should get going. She would grab healing herbs along the way - and hopefully they would be near a little stash that she kept hidden away where she most frequently traveled. Being a vagabond had a perk or two during the warmer months. "We must get you out of here." The quiet would do her good concentrating, but she also wasn't going to get any better resting here - she needed at the very least, a temporary place to stay.

Alena

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
10-05-2013, 02:49 AM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2013, 02:50 AM by Alena.)

Alena breathed a sigh of relief as the healer stepped toward her. Even though she and Io had only met a handful of times she was still overly grateful for the albino fea's help. She took her advice to heart and leaned away from her most injured shoulder. She was tired, so, so tired, but all she could think about was her pups, running off to gather up their siblings. Were they all okay? Was Dempsey still with them?

Then Io's question brought a whole new slew of worries to her. Where would they stay? Her mind whirled. All she wanted to do was go back to her den and sleep. But now her den was in enemy territory. But so was her family! She didn't care who "owned" the territory now. She was going to go home, gather up her family, and sleep. At least for one night.

"I don't have the slightest idea, Io... But, for now, I want to go back to my den in the Red Forest. Just for a night, till I can gather my thoughts and figure out what's going to happen to us." She struggled to her paws, pain flaring up in her shoulder. She gritted her teeth and kept as much pressure off her shoulder as she could. "Do you have what you need here? Or can you find it in the Red Forest?"

Speech
Thought
Others

Medusa i

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
10-11-2013, 06:45 PM

Ah, the defenders of the new queen stepped forth immediately, like guard dogs coming to heel. A laugh ran through the serpent?s lips, paying her first attacker mind. ?That is implying that you could remove my tongue, lovely,? she crooned, gaze then flickering to an albino man who was far less than a stranger. ?You do not need a throne to have power. The puppet master does not sit upon a throne, does he? And yet he still pulls the strings,? she informed swiftly. She did have such authority, after all; look how quickly she could start a riot.
?I do not need a pack to do my bidding. In fact, my ability to rule without one proves I am more powerful than you, my dear King,? she told him, teasing him, pushing his buttons. She cared little for how he would react, as she was more than confident in her own capabilities.