Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Lolaf
09-18-2013, 03:27 PM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2013, 09:28 PM by Lel.)

It was the ivory pup?s first time out of the pack lands and for one so small he had traveled a long way. It hadn?t been too long ago since he had taken his first steps out of the den and now he was exploring beyond the pack boarders, even young as he was he could not see why a young pup wandering this far away would be an issue, after all it was his right to do as he wished. So when he saw the many sets of pools he didn?t hesitate to trot towards them happily. Without thinking he took a leap into the nearest pool and found it both deeper than he expected and quite hot. With a yelp he began paddling furiously back toward the lip of the pool, determined to get out as quickly as possible. Lel managed to reach the edge of the pool, however at this time he had gotten somewhat used to the temperature and with the gentle slope of the ground he was able to stand with the water half way up his neck. Feeling rather relaxed and tired he decided instead to remain in the water.

Speech,

Novel

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
09-18-2013, 04:13 PM

Novel knew that if her mother knew how far away she was wondering she would never hear the end of it. Amazing amounts of trouble really, Song would have been furious. That was exactly why the she wolf would not find out. Novel had found herself in an amazing place, a beautiful fountain of pearlescent structures filled with cascading water. It was amazing, and ever since her unexpected tumble into the river she had vowed to learn how to swim. She couldn't go around getting saved all the time, she had to take care of herself.

She had begun to explore the pretty area right before someone else found it. She was surprised to have been found by another wolf, but even more surprised that it was a pup, and even younger than she. Novel would just stop herself from interfering as he tumbled into the pool, she grew worried but needn't have been concerned. The pup found himself on a ledge and didn't seem to be in any more danger. Novel would draw more near, curious about the pup's presence. Hello there. She'd call curiously.

Speech,
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Lel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Lolaf
09-28-2013, 09:43 PM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2013, 09:44 PM by Lel.)

Lel was so absorbed in himself, as per usual, that he did not notice the other pup till she spoke up. His ears perked and violet gaze swung her way. He sized her up, clearly still a pup though visibly older than he was. Something about her piqued his interest but still being a innocent pup he could not say what it was. They were very close to the same colors, markings being the big difference. Something about it irritated him. How dare this girl look like him! However he decided he would grace her with a reply. ?Hello.? Was his tentative answer.
He stepped a little closer to the edge of the pool, towards her. He wasn't a small puppy, his future size already hinted at by his form. He tried to look as imposing as a month old puppy could. ?My name?s Lel.? He intoned, once more running his gaze over her. He would not ask her name, because frankly he didn't care. She did need to know his name however, every one needed to know who he was.

Speech,

Novel

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
09-29-2013, 04:34 PM

Her glistening aqua gaze would take in his own violet one, she was quite curious about him. He had a look similar to her own, though only his tail tip was covered in black while she held the markings her father gave her. His word of greeting would reach her as his paws carried him closer to where she stood. She would tilt her head to the side as he even let her have his name, ?My name?s Lel.? as the words found her ears she could feel the curiosity build with in her. What an odd name to be bestowed with, was it possible that Lel was short for something?
She would try to stifle the giggle that threatened to fall from her lips, Lel, what a funny name. Do you have another name too? Sometimes my family calls me Nov. She would see that he obviously did not need her help getting out of the water so she would let her haunches fall to the ground. You look kinda like me, are you my brother too? Dhiren thinks he's the only boy. It seemed she had become a bit of a chatter box.

Speech,

Lel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Lolaf
09-29-2013, 11:55 PM

His brow would lower as he saw her amused expression. What she thought was so funny he did not know. The heat of the water was making his head feel light, so with shaky paws he pulled himself out of the pool, feeling the cold autumn air immediately wrap up around him. It left him feeling oddly weak. He would snap his attention back to the girl as she spoke, narrowing violet eyes and frowning again. He didn?t think his name was silly, he thought it was a perfectly good, serious, not silly at all name. ?Why would I have more than one name? That?s stupid!? It seemed a perfectly astute statement to the boy. Why have one more than one name when the one he had worked just fine?
He shook the water from his coat, fluffing it out against the chill before he sat before the girl. She seemed to be rather chatty, and Lel supposed he could humor her a little. Her next question though? he tilted his head to the side, curious at the thought. ?I don?t think so? I have two sisters but they don?t look like you.? The image of his sisters rose in his mind, Jain looked sorta like the girl, but his other siblings didn?t resemble the pair or their mothers. ?Do you know my sistah Jain? She looks like you too.? The boy would get to the bottom of this!

Speech,

Novel

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
10-03-2013, 11:11 PM

She would tilt her head to the side as he answered her plainly, he had a rather angry expression on his face. It kind of made him look silly enough to match the funny name he had been given. She didn't wish to be impolite though so she kept her amused thoughts to herself. I have two names other than my nickname. I share one of them with my whoooooole family. She would tell him proudly. She had been encountering so much family recently, she hadn't even known that there were so many of them. He would continue and tell her about his siblings, who she did not recognize at all. Wait! I know how to tell if we're family! My name is Novel Destruction, so since you don't have a second name I guess that means we're not brother and sister. She would announce as she deduced how to tell who her family was. Though, mommy said that the whole pack was family, but not all of them had the same last name, boy family was confusing.

Speech,

Lel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Lolaf
10-18-2013, 08:14 PM

The boy was quickly growing bored with the girl, the whole conversation starting to get on his nerves. Lel was not known for his manners and so his loss of interest would show. He would flick his gaze away, allowing his mind to wander as he looked around. With a slight sigh he turned his attention back towards the girl as she spoke. He frowned again, a thought dawning on him. Did he actually have a second name? It wasn?t often used but he had heard his whole family referred to as Leone. This he would not divulge, now that he had said certain things he would not withdraw them.
The girl seemed proud of herself and Lel couldn?t help the way his eyes rolled, young he may have been but the boy had already mastered the art of sarcasm. The girl would continue on, rambling happily about things he already knew. If they were family they would have known by now? right? Either way her words put the issue to bed. ?I guess not? but then why do you look like me?? The thought continued to irritate him.

Speech,