Kaala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-18-2013, 02:25 PM

Kaala approached the seething water. Steam rose from the springs and rise into the evening air before dispersing. Kaala's deep brown, almost black fur, was aching for warmth. The sudden transfer to Autumn has cooled her from head to foot. Finding this hot spring was just what she needed.
Wading stomach high into the most liquid, Kaala sighed. Aaaah.... Warming her up instantly, the water soaked her to the skin. Her glistening aqua eyes closed as she felt her tense muscles relax. The steam cleared her senses and before long, Kaala found herself dozing off, waking suddenly when a sound ripped her to her senses.

"Speech."

Ardhel

gems
size
build
player
09-18-2013, 02:52 PM
Ardhel was concealed by the undergrowth. Who was this stranger, and what was she doing here, in her spring? She stepped out into full view of the black wolf. "Who are you? I am Ardhel." Ardhel looked accusingly at the wolf. She could trust no one. "Speak."

What were they doing in her spring, it was her place of solitude. She would come here when she wanted solitude, it was a beautiful place. She liked to watch the steam rising and see what patterned it made. She would let her imagination run wild, she would see galloping horses, grinning skulls, other wolves, everything she wanted to see, she could. It was her own little world.

She looked at the wolf studying its eyes, they were a beautiful colour. Blue, almost purple, they were mesmerising.

Kaala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-19-2013, 02:32 PM

Opening her blue eyes, Kaala saw a large form. A peculiar wolf was standing before her, camouflaged partially by the bracken. Who are you? I am Ardhel. the wolf looked at her, eyes a deep blue. Kaala turned around fully, starting to wade to shallower water. Speak. a bit rude Kaala thought to herself.

I am Kaala, Ardhel. Kaala was now at ankle-height in the water, the liquid dripping from her warmed fur. She looked the femme up and down. She was a young thing, pretty. If only she improved her attitude. Kaala waited for the fae to talk.

"Speech."

Ardhel

gems
size
build
player
09-19-2013, 03:40 PM
"I apologise, that was harsh. I am but upset. I always thought of this as my private place. It was strange to find someone else here."

She stalked over, out of the undergrowth. She was ever so slightly upset that this was no longer her private place, it felt as if she bad been robbed of some little piece of herself. The cold had started to bite into her skin. Little needles of pain, shooting through her body.

She waded in, not caring that Kaala was there, she was cold and needed something to get rid of what felt like icicles growing in her lungs. The pleasure was instantaneous, it felt so good. Warmth heating her right through to her bones.

"So how did you find this place? It is well hidden."

(SPEECH)[B]

Kaala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-23-2013, 11:22 AM

Ardhel apologized almost immediately. "I apologise, that was harsh. I am but upset. I always thought of this as my private place. It was strange to find someone else here." On odd place to think private. The fea waded into the water beside Kaala, seeming to instantly forget the hostility shown moments before.
I'm sorry, Ardhel, for coming to your private place." Kaala bowed her head to the young woman slightly. She seemed relaxed immensely by the water, her shoulders relaxing and huanches lowering. "So how did you find this place? It is well hidden. " Hmm... Kaala didn't know exactly how she got here. She just did. "I'm afraid I don't know exactly how I got here. I just sorta got here." Kaala lifted her shoulders on what looked like a shrug. Kaala waded slightly further into the Walter, awaiting Ardhel to speak. What kind of person was this?

"Speech."

Ardhel

gems
size
build
player
09-23-2013, 12:27 PM
The woman was startled by this. She did not know how you could simply find somewhere. She immediately felt stupid for getting in the water with this girl. She stepped out and shook herself off. "I should not be here" suddenly feeling hostile. How could she trust this woman? If her own parents betrayed her, them who could she trust anyone? She suddenly felt very hostile, and looked away from her.

"I am sorry but I must leave. I cannot trust anyone, unless you prove your loyalty. I never forget traitors. "

She started to stalk away. Wanting to go and be alone with her thoughts. Silently hoping that the woman would follow.

"Speech"

Kaala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-27-2013, 11:05 AM

Almost as soon as Kaala stopped speaking, Ardhel seemed to get distressed. The girl waded out of the water. She had turned hostile in a blink. What was wrong? I should not be here. I am sorry but I must leave. I cannot trust anyone, unless you prove your loyalty. I never forget traitors. What? Traitors? Loyalty? Kaala had only met the young femme moments ago. What was all this about? Before Kaala had a chance to reply, Ardhel had slinked away into the surrounding foliage. Well, what came over her? Kaala couldn't leave it like this so padded after her, not posting right of the young fea's tail.

"Speech."

Ardhel

gems
size
build
player
09-27-2013, 02:31 PM
Ardhel sensed the female behind her. She paused, wandering what to do. A silent tear slid down her cheek and she started to run. The crisp winter air was stinging her skin, such a quick change from hot to cool left her shuddering. She was depressed and cold. She wanted to be alone. Then again some comfort would be nice... No! She thought. She would not fit in here... She could. A sob ripped through her body. And she stopped running, she lay down. Sobs shaking her whole body. She rarely broke down like this. The female had almost built a wall up against love. But something in this female had brought the sensitive side out of her. Breaking down her walls.

"Leave me" she sobbed.

(Speech)

Kaala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-28-2013, 07:36 AM

After following the far fir a few moments, she stopped. Ardhel was still, sh knew Kaala was here. Kaala moved a step closer, moving up beside the young femme. She said with abrupt confidence, Excuse me, but that was no way to leave. You cannot suddenly freak out like that. You must be going through something right now, I've been there, believe me, just don't take it out on someone else, kay? What started out as a harsh tone, ended in a soft, understanding one. Kaala realized something was up with the girl, probably nothing Kaala could guess to the full extent. No-one apart from the victim could. Kaala sat beside the now sobbing femme, looking Ardhel blue-purple eyes.

"Speech."

Ardhel

gems
size
build
player
09-28-2013, 08:54 AM
The fea had called her rude. But then she had said she understood, that made Ardhel angry, the only one that had understood her was Bajit, but she had to leave him. "How could you say that. You know nothing of my sorrows." She sobbed. "No one will ever know of my sorrows." Followed by yet more sobs. Although the femme did genuinely sound sorry. Maybe she could trust the the woman. She was wrestling with feelings, what would she chose, friendship or hatetred, she could not decide. It was like asking, the moon or the sun?

"I apologise. I just forget sometimes that I am not the only one with great trauma in my past." She looked at how beautiful Kaala's fur was in the crisp, autumn Sun. Her eyes, bright, lovely, pools of understanding. She stood up and shook herself off.

(Speech)

Haku

gems
size
build
player
10-26-2013, 04:51 PM
Ooc: permission given to pp

The girl apologized, making a pang of sympathy cross Kaala. She nodded to the woman and sat down to face Her. No-one will ever know all of you sorrows, because they are yours. Be proud of that. She girl sobbed,, so Kaala let her, waiting until she calmed down. I am sorry too, for speaking so harshly before. Perhaps you could tell me your story. I may be able to understand some of you past, hmm? Not waiting for an answer, Kaala bumped against Ardhel' s side with her own then carried on into the distance, glancing behind her to see if Ardhel was following before carrying on.
-exit Kaala-

"Speech."

Ardhel

gems
size
build
player
10-26-2013, 06:02 PM
Kaala seemed to truly care, she calmed herself down a bit and stood up. Kaala asked for her story, and her story she would give. Kaala seemed to be a lot like her. She bumped playfully into her side and padded away. Ardhel decided to follow. Her laws kissed the ground in a soft, rhythmic manner. She carried herself with pride, even though she had just broken down in front of a complete stranger. She caught up with Kaala and began to tread along beside her. "My story is not the happiest, but here it is..." and she told Kaala everything, absolutely everything. Her parents, her beloved sibling. All the way up until a few months ago. She hoped that Kaala wasn't bored she probably was. Any way, she could sense a friendship building, and she was glad of that. They both padded off together. Talking of the past, the present, and the future. The future that shone on the horizon, that would be their saviour.

-exit Ardhel with kaala-