ardent

Dirty little secret

Maia

gems
size
build
player
10-01-2013, 11:33 AM

OOC: I know Wolf is busy and has lots of Taurig threads so this will be short and sweet ^^

The meetiong had ended and Taurig had accepted them all into his pack. The ebony dame was thankful, she had found a home just in time for winter. And in time for her first heat. Desire burned in her, making her thirsty for the touch of another. But she had no desire to raise pups at such a young age, and with impending war on the horizon.

She gave the Alpha a few days to relax and fall into a routine of things before she tossed back her crown and allowed a melody to slip from her liips. She wished to speak with him, to discuss her place amongst the pack. And it was time to explain the value that this land held to her, the tragedy that had taken place. Bring her song to an end, haunches slide to the earth to wait. She would not rush the Alpha, she could be patient, unlike the demons that raged inside her, demanding that the sweet burn be quenched.

OOC: no seducing mister Taurig this time lol, but unless you have other plans for him, perhaps some feels? I'm in no rush for anything.

speech,

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
10-01-2013, 02:50 PM

It had been a few days since his having claimed Tortuga with the pack meeting. He now had three new members to add to his ranks; Gitan, Devya and Maia. Out of the three, he was most surprised about Maia having showed up. He still remembered the night he had stumbled across her in the northern region on that beach. She had asked him to tell her about Glaciem and he had, as best he could. She hadn't reacted very positively to his description of his once home, so one could imagine his surprise at having seen her show up at the claiming. She was joining his pack. He wasn't about to question her reasons for doing so, but he was rather curious. What made her want to come live here?

Questions about Maia's joining lingered in the King's thoughts as he sat on his perch, icy gaze overlooking his vast territory. This was his home now. This was his pack's home and he wouldn't loose it or give it up, not without a fight. A familiar voice pricked the titan's interest, scarred ears flickering back to catch the voice of Maia as she called out for him. She wanted to talk. But about what exactly? The cobalt King would abandon his post at his perch, moving quietly through the landscape as he moved towards the sound of her call, his gaze finding her familiar ring-tailed figure sitting alone. Maia, I heard your call. You wanted to talk? Taurig would get straight to the point, a gentle smile curving his lips as he settled himself before the young girl, wondering what exactly was on her mind.

Talk like this

Maia

gems
size
build
player
10-01-2013, 05:07 PM

A slow smile curled her lips as Taurig approached. A brief nod began her long sad story. "I was born just as Tortuga claimed these lands, my mother a well respected member of the pack. However, a few months ago, she was murdered on her way back home. I came back hoping to find some closure, and I returned just as you staked your claim. I'm happy to see these lands claimed by you. She took a moment to let the man process the story she had just dumped on him.

"I'd like to stay within your pack, and I would love to be able to follow in my mothers footsteps. As you'd see fit, I'd like a place amongst the pack where I could climb higher and be useful to everyone." Emerald eyes focused on the man, anxiously awaiting his verdict. She couldn't see herself staying here without something to tie her to the pack. Without something to keep her focused. And hopefully to keep the demons away.

speech,

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
10-02-2013, 11:17 PM

He would be greeted with a smile from the girl, bringing out a gentle tail wag from the King. She seemed to be settling in nicely and he was glad that she was. She would nod before beginning her story, explaining that her mother had been a respected member of the Tortuga before his but that sadly she had been murdered not too long ago. A deep frown would crease the titan's features. Who would have the nerve to murder Maia's mother? If she was anything to go by her mother must have been an amazing woman. It was shame that bad things happened to good wolves.

She had returned in an attempt to find some closure and her timing had been impeccable, returning just as he had decided to stake his claim over Tortuga. She was apparently glad he had taken over, the smile decorating his ebony lips stretching ever bigger. She wanted to stay in Tortuga, to be like her mother and give back her part to the pack. He couldn't ask for anything better. I would love nothing more than to have you here. Is there anything in particular that you want to do?

Talk like this

Maia

gems
size
build
player
10-04-2013, 10:13 AM

She watched as a smile faded into a frown as her story continued and soon his grin returned, stretching wide across his face. He seemed pleased by her desire to stay and soon her voiced her assumptions. When he asked what it was she wanted to do, for a moment she was unsure. What did she want to do? She hadn't really given it any thought. "Whatever you need me to do. I could hunt, accept members, be a messenger or ambassador of sorts."

She sat before th King, emerald eyes intent on his features. Demons flared their ugly heads, making demands that she couldn't give into. They tormented her endlessly, making the fire between her legs burn hotter. Thankfully she learned how to keep emotions off her face from both of her parents, but there was a sight stiffneses go her posture. Pushing the demons away she let herself grow anxious as she waited for the verdict from her King.

speech,

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
10-06-2013, 03:36 AM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2013, 03:37 AM by Taurig.)

He was trying to give her as much leeway as possible with what role she wanted to play in Tortuga, but being unsure about it made it difficult for him to choose what she would do. He didn't exactly know what she was good at, so he didn't want to put her in something that she didn't like or wouldn't excel in. Well there are plenty of things for you to do, but what exactly would you like to do? You may be a hunter, a warrior or even a healer. Or if you wish for rank you may simply be a regular pack member. There's no sin against not having a duty. Her personally could not live in a pack without having something to do, but if some of his members decided to live that way, he had absolutely no objections to it. To each their own.

OOC: sorry so short ;-;

Talk like this

Maia

gems
size
build
player
10-07-2013, 06:43 PM

He wanted to now exactly what it was she wanted to do. But she didn't know either. She was not a good enough fighter to be a leader, nor was she the best hunter to be a leader. A small frown tugged at her lips. It was without question that she needed a duty. She could not live here without something to do, something to occupy her time. "I definitely need a duty to keep me busy. I suppose I could be a warrior, I'm by no means a hunter." A soft chuckle exited her inky lips, amusement glittering in emerald gems before fading away. She gave it some serious thought but kept drawing up blanks. It was clear that this new pack only had the basic structural ranks so far, but that could easily change as the pack grew and evolved. She wouldn't have to stay a warrior for forever. "In time, I would like to be able to rank up higher." She stated it simply, a gentle shrug lifting one of her shoulders before it dropped back into place.

ooc- my muse died by the time I reached this one

Speech,