ardent

Turning Trees

Haku

gems
size
build
player
09-16-2013, 02:41 PM

Haku padded through the forrest. His white paws made almost nothing of a sound against the freshly fallen pine needles that softened the path. Autumn was here. It was getting colder, but not by much. You wouldn't notice the change if the trees didn't tell you. Haku' s paws led his to a tree, although this one hadn't been affected. Sitting down with a thump, Haku placed his chocolate dipped tail over his paws and closed his eyes. The wind jostled around Haku as he pressed his back against the sturdy, looming tree. Clouds closed in above him, promising rain to come shortly.

"speech"

Resnera

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-16-2013, 03:56 PM

The young wolf looked up at the sky when she noticed a shift in the light. It looked as though it was going to rain and soon. Unfortunately, Resnera wouldn't have time to make it back to her home before hand. She wasn't too far out, so the idea wasn't all that trouble some, and it looked more like a light rain than a thunderstorm. Her eyes brightened at the thought of a thunderstorm. Though they were scary to most Resnera enjoyed them, at least when she was safe and huddled inside of a den. The sheer power and brilliance of them just sent her into awe.

She continued walking, trying to find a suitable place to wait out the rain, when she came upon a white wolf. He seemed to be sleeping, so Resnera gently cleared her throat to catch his attention. She didn't want to startle him! "Hello there. Who are you?" She cocked her head to the side and stared at him openly with her bright blue eyes.

Speech,

Haku

gems
size
build
player
09-18-2013, 02:55 PM

It wasn't long after finding shelter that Hardly heard a voice. It was a feminine voice, a pretty one. Hello there. Who are you? Haku opened his emerald eyes and looked at the young feme. She had a peculiar, but pretty, pattern of pelt and looked quite young. There was no bitterness or nastiness in the young femme' s voice. Smiling Haku introduced himself.

Hello to you too. My name is Haku. Who might you be? Haku did to while saying this, facing Resnera. The first patters of rain started to hit the ground.

Please, won't you join me? He noticed beside him under the tree. [B] I wouldn't want you to get wet. Haku' s eyes looked up to the rainy sky, the downpour clouding his view.

"speech"

Resnera

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-08-2013, 08:20 PM

Resnera smiled at the white wolf before introducing herself as well."They call me Resnera. It is nice to meet you Haku." She looked to the space beside him as he pointed it out. Her insides fluttered a bit.... she wasn't really one for physical contact. Staring at the spot, she wondered if she could make herself fit without touching him and also not getting wet.

The young wolfess looked up at the sky and the first sprinklings of rain started to dot her face. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the cool feeling of it, but she knew she didn't want to be soaked all night and smell rank in the morning. Padding forward she curled up beside Haku, making sure to keep about an inch between them, even if her tail did get wet.

"normal.
i talk.
i think.
you talk."

Awesome image by Canttina <3