Macha Family

Symphony

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-13-2013, 11:29 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2014, 10:51 PM by Symphony.)
A family based off a Native American life style, has just migrated to Alacritis. Their family had once been huge, numbering to nearly 20 wolves. But the long travels and sudden disease (rabies) has left only 4 wolves to carry the family name. A litter of three wolves being 4 years have taken the role of guarding and training their younger sister who is 2 years(Kimimela). Their bond is close to the point of being creepy.

Macha mean Aurora in Sioux. They are a proud and strong group of wolves. They take great pride in their warrior and hunting skills. This small family tribe move with great stealth, able to predict their siblings movements without any words or signals needed. They can be a force to reckon with. Though they seem unapproachable it is only due to the fact of only knowing their family. Social skills outside their pack was very limited. Where they grew up packs only fought for claiming land for hunting. All they knew was war.

Wolf #1 open- Unnamed
Wolf #2 Dragon- Kohana
Wolf #3- LunacatAwendala

Wolf#4- Female, Kimimela (means Butterfly) played by me. Going to work on a bio for her soon and get her up and running

CODE

Name: ( must be Native American related)
Personality:
Design: (May add to the design if you wish)
RP sample: (300 word count)

Link to site for names for any of those that need help
Link

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-14-2013, 10:25 PM
I claim this beotch.

Wolf #1 - male

App shall come soon.

Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-15-2013, 08:21 PM
stop tempting me -hides-

Myth I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Alamea
09-19-2013, 12:29 PM
I'ma claim wolf #3

Will post an app at a later date!

Mako

gems
size
build
player
09-22-2013, 02:06 PM
Name: Kohana (Swift in Sioux)
Personality: Kohana is a silent warrior. This boy prefers to follow his first brother as opposed to leading, but will take the lead if need be. He is wise among his kind, never taking brash actions over brains. He will always think things out first, though if the time calls for quick action then he will strike like lightning on his opponent. He is a fierce warrior when the time calls, often using his swift movements to confuse and strike before the enemy knows what's happening. Though often serious, when he opens up he is found to have some humor and compassion for those who manage to befriend him. Let it be said, however, that it is not easy to get him to talk so openly. Most times he will remain silent, or maybe even get nothing more then a one worded reply or a gesture. He is not very sociable with those outside of his pack and his siblings, so socialization is something that he will need help learning.
Kohana is very brave, never will he back down from a challenge be it against another wolf or some other creature, even if it is much larger then himself. He will fight with all he has, and will only back down if his brother tells him to, or if he gets close to losing his life. He believes that with confidence, anything will be achieved. This boy is extremely loyal to his family, and will never betray them. Same goes for his potential mate, should he find one. He believes in "Soulmates" and knows that when he finds "The One", he will be with her and only her forever, even in the spirit world.
Design: Design #2
RP sample:
Leaves remained silent underfoot, the brown warrior moving swiftly and silently towards his prey. The brute had been tracking it for a day now, following the herd for his opportunity to strike. And now, that time was getting close. The stray elk had wandered off, possibly left behind due to its lameness. Kohana huffed, taking in the forest scents and the Autumn breeze. A seriousness in his green eyes infused with a deadly determination that this prey would be his, and it would be his very soon. Light on his paws, he seemed to move effortlessly with practiced swiftness over the ground. Pelt blended in well with his surroundings, as if he were nothing but a part of the forest shadows themselves. He would give no indication that he even existed, his scent was downwind of the beast who would never know his fate was coming. Death would soon come silent and swift like the night owl. After several more minutes, Kohana spotted the creature between a cluster of tightly knitted saplings, the perfect place to trap the witless creature. Kohana lowered his slim body to the ground, paws pulling him forward as he slunk towards the creature. Little by little the elk would turn his way, its muzzle to the ground as it grazed, unawares of the warriors presence.

Croatoan

gems
size
build
player
10-22-2013, 04:26 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2013, 09:17 PM by Alena.)
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/111...olf-d4x3jb8.png

Turned the picture into a link because it was stretching the board. -Shelby

Name: Weayaya {sunset in Sioux}

Personality: Weayaya is the quietest one in her family, hardly speaking unless it is to Kimimela, who probably understands. To Kimimela, Weayaya is very talkative, and joking, but not to the rest of her family or the wolves outside the little pack. Weayaya is the leader of the two girls, and very independent, always ignoring her brothers if they tell her to do something or to not do something. This will make her seem like she isn't very smart, but in truth, she is, and just wants her brothers to stop controlling her and Kimimela all the time. Weayaya loves to hunt, probably more than her siblings, and will hunt deer and stuff like that, the bigger and faster it is, the more she wants to hunt it and kill it. Weayaya loves to prove herself to her siblings while hunting and not get hurt so she can. But say a word about her family, or her appearance, or that her pack was and is weak, then you will be proven wrong. Weayaya also is friendlier with the second brother, friendly being not as snappy. Although Weayaya will not be as friendly with other wolves, she loves pups and loves spending time with them. Weayaya always hunts for only Kimimela and herself, knowing that her brothers can easily hunt for themselves and probably wouldn't thank her for it. Weayaya is terrified of the spirit world, not caring if she'll see her siblings in the spirit world.

Design: Design 3.

RP sample: Tan-brown paws hit the forest floor with surprising silentness, and green eyes narrowed as the beautiful dusty brown female spotted a rabbit. She shook her head, and let out a soft yip to scare it away, so she could continue hunting; it wasn't good enough for both Kimimela and her, the two brothers could hunt for themselves. Weayaya slid down, wanting to at least chase the rabbit before moving on. She chased it quickly, and then the hunger took over, and caused her to pin the rabbit and bit it's spine with a quick, aggressive shake. She stared at the rabbit, then decided to get another one for Kimimela. So the small brown wolf went after one, smelling where the rabbit was, then burying it with rapid pawstrokes. The animals wouldn't get after it that way, and so the rabbit would be safe until she got home and safe. The rabbit was nearby, and instantly, Weayaya dropped into a crouch, and slunk towards it, the dumb creature unaware. Coming closer, Weayaya began to pounce, to get the rabbit for her and Kimimela, and did; the rabbit struggled a little, but a quick bite on the spine ended it. Weayaya ran to the mound where she had buried the rabbit, and uncovered it within a few moments. Then she set off again, paws hitting the ground, rabbits dangling from her jaws, to her sister, to share this sweet meak with her sister.

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-22-2013, 04:34 PM
I change my mind, I will not be applying.

Symphony

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
11-04-2013, 07:58 PM
Dragon gets brother #2!!

Cro i'm sorry but i want these guys to go to active people

Other two are still open for adoption everyone!

Avalanche

gems
size
build
player
11-05-2013, 03:09 PM
But I AM active. I'm new but I try to post a lot.

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
11-08-2013, 11:44 AM
Oh look at that, Azzy said she wouldn't apply but I changed my mind, AGAIN! XD

Name: Chaska (fist son born/eldest son) Napayshni (strong/courageous) Macha

Personality:A leader, that is what Chaska is. Being the first born of his siblings Chaska was given the responsibility of looking out for them no matter what. He was taught what was needed to survive, how to fight like an honorable warrior, how to hunt and end the life of prey respectfully, and learn how to use the plants around you to both save and end a life when needed. The boy went through many lessons, how to lead and use your head rather than your heart, no matter how wrong you thought a situation was, you couldn't let it make mistakes. You had to do what you had to do in order to survive, to help your people, and he was capable of making these important decisions. What helped him do this was his strong mind and heart, determined to learn and not disappoint those around him, he wanted to be the one others looked up to, a sort of hero that would try to keep good and run off the bad. With a busy schedule to learn these things to help and look after his siblings, Chaska would still manage to put time aside to be with his siblings, to tell them about what he learn and would share with them. But he wouldn't just talk about himself, no, the man would listen to his siblings, their worries and goals in life, wanting to be close with them since he was very loyal to his family.

But with all this good he wants to try and have, it will also bring out the bad in Chaska. Because he wants to help and look out for his family, he can appear overprotective, especially when it comes to them meeting strangers he doesn't know or approve of. He can be rude and harsh to them, not giving them a chance even if they proved they could handle a tricky situation. If he views somebody as a threat he will do what it takes to get rid of them or move his family away to a safer area, which means he gets into lots of fights because anyone he doesn't know is a potential threat. Though he doesn't like it, Chaska will chastise his siblings if they do something he finds disrespectful or unforgivable, whether its ending the life of something harshly or putting the siblings in danger. Punishment can range from a verbal warning to even a physical one, maiming is rare but he will give them a few bruises if needed for them to not do it again. This doesn't mean he hates or dislikes his family, he is just doing what he believes is needed to prevent such things from happening again, which his siblings understand.

Design: Male #1 I may try buying height to make him a big boy if I get him, is that alright?

RP sample: Sorry Kimimela for this sample involving you. XD
Forest green orbs would stare down at the young girl with hardness but care, head held high. Kimimela had been talking to a boy he didn't approve of, sharing information with him about their family when they barely knew each other. It was unacceptable, such information could put them in danger. What if that boy had a pack he belonged to, what if he went to them and spoke to their leader who then decided he wanted to claim the three and keep them prisoner? She put them in danger, and such actions would need punishment, something he didn't like doing to his family.

With a heavy sigh the large male would lower his head with a slow shake, turning it to the side and looking up at the bright moon. "I'm sorry Mela, but you know what I must do about this." Though his voice was deep, it held a softness for his little sister. Slowly he would turn his head back, his gaze falling upon the girl, ears slowly going back against his head. "I will need to scare him off, rough him up a bit if he decides to get aggressive... You can't see him again, understood?" He would ask her gently, leaning over and gently pressing his nose into her cheek for a moment before running his tongue across her muzzle.

With another sigh the man would pick himself up and give a brief shake, taking a step to the side but pausing to look back to the girl. "I love you Mela, I have to do this to keep you safe... I'm sorry." And with that Chaska would finally pull away, his large form slipping into the darkness. His pace would be slow at first, head held level to his shoulders as he moved through the dark forest. After a few minutes his pace would quicken, eyes narrowing. He would find the scent of the man where he had found him with Mela, follow the scent from there and hopefully wait till morning to approach. He just hoped Mela would forgive him.

Forgot there was another sister... oops. xD He would still act the same way towards the other girl as he does to Mela. Of course he would be close to his brother too. :3

Symphony

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
11-08-2013, 05:48 PM
Azzy he is accepted XD I look forwards to him and Kim getting into fights lol

Gossamir

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-16-2014, 06:34 PM
Hi! Are there still plans for this family? I'm debating applying for the remaining wolf.

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
01-17-2014, 03:17 PM
Name: Calfuray {The flower violet in Mapuche.}
Personality:
Design: {Female 1. Can she have the stripe Kimimela has, the eye stripe?}
RP sample:

{Edited now that I'm more active.}

Gossamir

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-18-2014, 04:59 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2014, 06:03 PM by Gossamir.)
I think I'll apply for the third female and see if I can get the name Awendala into play. What is the due date for these and can they be put into play right after acceptance or do all four have to be accepted before roleplaying can begin?

Name: Awendala (meaning Morning)
Personality:Awendala has a strong survival instinct and is very protective of those she cares about as well as herself. Awen is somewhat passive-aggressive and she seems to resist change and shy away from direct confrontations. She needs to feel secure before she acts. As a result she can often appear slow at times but her motto is, the best offense is a good defense. While she often appears weak to others in truth she is quite strong. Her strength lies in her tenacity.

Awendala comes across as a gentle creature. There's some that feels almost familiar about them, she's the girl next door and when she enters the scene it's never with a splash. Instead she makes her way to the side or weaves her way inwards. Because she's rather sensitive to her environment she can get easily flustered, especially in crowds.

Generally, she is a very caring wolf that can appear quite sweet, even innocent and very approachable. What this femme is searching for the most is structure and security. Awen's first instinct, when threatened or on unfamiliar ground, is to protect herself. When a new situation presents itself she can immediately withdraw or act shy. However, when those she cares about are threatened she can become surprisingly aggressive. Awendala has a strong protective and motherly instinct and believes nothing is more important than her family. They are what gives her security as well as strength.

Design: #3

RP sample:

Whisps of cloud whispered across the glowing face of a full moon. Before her stretched the humming grasses of the prairie. Her siblings were somewhere behind her and she was wondering why she'd allowed herself to wander so far from them. Right? thirst. Awendala's throat was dry from the summer heat and the long journey that day though the prairie had become far cooler. Still? she needed water, and kept on her way.

Ears alert for the sounds of sources of moisture Awendala heard the gentle flowing of a stream and quickly headed in that direction to meet a cool, flowing water source. Warily, she bent to drink. The water was like medicine, soothing her cool throat and she hungrily swallowed it down with as much gusto as one who was starved for food.

Eyes narrowed as she lifted her head, staring at the reflection of the moon, or rather where it had been a moment ago. Breath that was not her own slipped from maws in a growl as she looked up to find herself face to face with a grizzly bear. Awendala swallowed and slowly took a few steps back, her eyes shifting down to the water as she'd been taught. Do not make eye contact with a bear. Direct eye contact in the bear language mean a challenge.

Eyes fixed instead on the beasts reflection she continued to back away only to see a large paw splash into the water. Oh no? it was coming across the stream. Should she bolt? Should she stand her ground?

The bear charged?.

Irune

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
01-24-2014, 12:08 PM
Um closing this adoption since it is taking for too long to get the family made I will hold on to them till I think they can be brought to ala.