build
player
09-13-2013, 08:52 PM
OOC Name: Sam
How did you get here?: Helovia

Character's Name: Riley
Season of birth: Autumn
Size: 36"
Appearance description: Riley is a large sized canines with only a few colors being able to be seen in his coat. His base coat color is a dark brown, which stretches from the tip of his muzzle to the end of his tail. He has a cream undercover, meaning he is cream on his belly, on his chest, on ONLY the insides of his front and hind legs, around his eyes and under his tail. On the tip of his tail, you willl find the only colors of black on his body.

Riley stands at the height of 36" with a total weight of 142 pounds. His fur is a medium yet thick length, keeping him at a moderate temperature majority of the time.
Duty: Spy

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-14-2013, 01:46 AM
The heighest height you can go without paying is 36inches, so you will either need to pay for you character to be 37 which is 200 gems or bring him down to 36.

The name of your account should be the name of your character, would you like me to change it?

Also, "played by" should be your ooc name which you use in the cbox.

Riley

gems
size
build
player
09-14-2013, 06:04 AM
Okay, I believe I had fixed everything. And if you could change my name that would be great ^^

Ardent

Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
09-14-2013, 09:53 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Claims, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]