Faolan

gems
size
build
player
09-08-2013, 11:54 PM
LIFE OF LIVES

beginning to the end

Another wonderful morning had been given to the silvery pup and his family. Faolan felt that he was blessed as he stretched all four legs and wandered towards a large stretch of grassy plain. In his mind that day, he was going to be a hunter. He had already been one with Mercury awhile back, but the memory of how that expedition turned out was faded to the young pup for the moment. He was so focused on getting ready for his own adventure, and once a pup is focused enough, they won't let anything else break into those plans.
At four months, Faolan was beginning to show signs of his body growing. His legs were becoming longer, the fluffy fur was slowly becoming shorter and less soft, and his length was increasing in small increments each day. Faolan didn't really seem to notice, except for the fact that the ground was getting farther and farther away from him. It was life, he supposed, so he enjoyed the puppy adventures while he still could. At his current height, Faolan's ears perked among the height of the long, goldish-green blades of grass, giving him the advantage to see things on the ground at a farther view. He was enjoying it.
He began to walk through the grass, leaving behind a trail of bent blades in his wake. Lighter emerald green eyes peeked through the jungle of grass, searching for a potential morsel to chomp down on and get for the taking. He saw a flash of a color that quickly reminded him of one of the leaves hanging from the tree near the den and he pursued it. Faolan attempted to remain incognito, but he already figured that his silver coat would give him away regardless.

Puppy Talk

we are alive
forever
FAOLAN ARADCOR

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-11-2013, 12:47 AM

Arian had found a butterfly that she had been chasing. The young pup had been so keen on catching it, she had been oblivious to the world around her. Her small paws beating against the ground as the orange brown pup hopped onto the leaves to try and catch the small yellow creature. Though she stopped when she heard another wolf nearby. The pup raised her head and let the butterfly fly away. As she crouched down, and ran up to him jumping out and roaring like a small tiger.
Arian laughed and landed next to Faolan. "Were you trying to hide from me Mr.Gray pup." Her small fluffy tail flicked back and forth. It looked like a slightly naked stick from any other wolves perspective. Though she didn't care. All she cared about was having fun. She was an oddly smart girl but still had a lot to learn. The blue eyes girl waited for the larger and older pup to respond. Would he play her game, or otherwise refuse it?

[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Faolan

gems
size
build
player
09-11-2013, 10:50 PM
LIFE OF LIVES

beginning to the end

The way he was approached by the stranger pup made him step back in surprise. Since when had he been gray? Silvery, of course. Fairy silver? Yeah, only by his sisters. But gray? The word gave him shivers and he blinked his light emerald green eyes with a perplexed gaze. "Gray? Me?" He looked down at his legs, turning to check out his tail, then stopped stepping in a circle to return the gaze to the surprise from the grass. "I'm not gray," he said, with an air of being slightly upset, "I am sssilva!"
Faolan couldn't help but chuckle at his own words, wondering what kind of reaction he would get from the newfound girl. He decided to follow up with the answer to her question. "And no, Miss Autumn, I was not hiding from you." He shook his four month old body all over, as if making a point that he wasn't gray. "I was actually on the hunt, hoping to find a morsel of food to catch and bring home to my family." Faolan curtly nodded, an action to support his words. "Papa does it all of the time and I need to practicep>
It was then that he looked around at where they stood and his ears sadly drooped. "I wasn't doing a good job, anyway. My silver fur makes me stand out like a sore thumb." Faolan glanced at the russet settings of her own body and said, "If I had colors like that, I would blend in with ease!" His tail began to wag and his ears perked again as he asked, "What is your name, Miss Autumn?"

Puppy Talk

we are alive
forever
FAOLAN ARADCOR

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-13-2013, 11:39 AM

Arian giggled at the elder pup. Silver? Was he sure about that, raising an eyebrow she thought it was better than the darker shade anyway. Those kinds of wolves she wanted to avoid. She tilted her head. While smart Arian wasn't old enough to start hunting yet. There were plenty of limits to her young age after all. She was only a season old since the coming fall, making her three months of age. While a bit older than her adopted siblings, she had been exposed to some things she shouldn't have been at this age. Flicking her tail back and forth she smiled.
"I'm sure you'll get the hang of it. Maybe you're faster to make up for it. Or even good at scenting?" She tilted her head. Trying to throw ideas out there to give him a bit more confidence. Her color? Would keep her more hidden, Arian had never thought about that. Her father did come home with large game before he died and she always wondered how he had done that. When he asked her name she puffed her chest out and perked her ears blue eyes looking up at him. "I am Arian, the royal couples new daughter. Epiphron took me in after my mother passed away." She gave a friendly smirk.

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Faolan

gems
size
build
player
09-13-2013, 11:19 PM
LIFE OF LIVES

beginning to the end

He watched how she reacted to his part of the conversation and his tail began to wag. She seemed to be a laidback sort of person, one that he wouldn't have a problem talking with. She listed a couple of things that he may have more potential for he inclined his head to the right to look up, an obvious sign that he was thinking. His tail began to pick up speed, showing that the thoughts in his mind were having a positive effect.
Faolan lowered his gaze down to the girl in front of him and nodded. "You're probably right. Finding scents is easy peasy compared to trying to blend in. I have been able to grab ahold of scents that are jumbled together and separate them." His mind flicked back to the memory of him and Mercury finding the rabbit hole earlier that season. It was hard at first, but once Faolan knew what to look for, it got easier and less stressful.
When she introduced herself, Faolan's ears perked even more. She was a Royal, a princess of the King and Queen of their pack. It was a surprise to come across a pup that belonged to the royal pair, especially with the packlands being so big. "Are you really?" He asked in awe, eyes blinking twice for the full effect. "I wouldn't have guessed it if you hadn't told me." His look of surprise changed to a happy grin that danced straight across his face. "It's nice to know your name, Miss Aut-I mean, Arian. My name is Faolan, Faolan Aradcor."

Puppy Talk

we are alive
forever
FAOLAN ARADCOR

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-14-2013, 03:05 PM

Arian watched the silver boy with excitement and most of all curiosity. Her tail wagged back and forth. Her siblings hadn't even been this interested in her when they were alive. And so far, her other siblings were rather young so Arian was afraid of them not liking her. Though when they grew older she definitely would make the effort to protect them. "You will definitely become a great hunter. I'm sure of it." She said with a flick of her tail. Her blue eyes looked over through the lands as her paws made the effort to flail over to face the way he was facing.
"I am, and your name is pretty. You should teach me how to hunt when you can I'm not old enough yet but it's fun to learn." Arian laughed and looked at him to the left side of her. Faolan, it was an interesting name, and she had made her first friend. That made her happy, she was settling in here like she had been born here. She wouldn't ever let her father and mother be sad again where ever they were. She'd make the greatest warrior and create a story.

Faolan

gems
size
build
player
09-18-2013, 09:07 AM
LIFE OF LIVES

beginning to the end

Her positive words made Faolan's confidence slightly soar to a bubbling brim. He was already sure of himself as a person, but as a hunter? It was yet to improve, but with Arian's words, he felt more assured that he would get better in time. "Do you really think so?" He asked, wanting to know if she was serious about what she was saying. His tail began to wag faster as an after response to her answer.
Arian then proceeded to say that if he wanted, she would be up for learning how to hunt. With him as her teacher, who knew how that would turn out? Faolan's light green eyes twinkled as he laughed and said, "I don't know if we would be successful with any type of prey, but we can always try and see if we can get one bite to eat." Sighing happily, Faolan began to look around them, taking note of the changing colors and the slight bite in the wind. He sought out a bunny not too far off and looking back to Arian, whispered, "How about that one?" He nodded to the rabbit and said, "We could have a practice run on him if you wanna."

Puppy Talk

we are alive
forever
FAOLAN ARADCOR

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-25-2013, 02:22 AM

Her blue eyes turned her attention to the bunny. Bunny?! She couldn't do such a thing, she wasn't old enough, her movements were too clumsy. Arian lowered her eyes, she was afraid of putting others down. She crouched down and gave a small whimper. "Even if I tried I wouldn't be able to catch it." She said, looking over at the older pup for a bit of guidance. Could she really try it? After all, if she failed would that be alright as well? She hadn't really tried anything to fail at it. Though her confidence build up was obvious even to her family old and new.
"You go first and I'll follow then I guess." She gave a small puppy growl, it wasn't much of a growl it sounded like a small bird. Her black tipped tail flicked back and forth. Her white eye patch glowing against her coat as she stretched her back legs. Waiting for something exciting to happen. Was she really going to chase a real Rabbit!

Faolan

gems
size
build
player
09-27-2013, 03:43 AM
LIFE OF LIVES

beginning to the end

Faolan's ears perked in her direction, slight disbelief noted in the way he watched her. "How do you know if you haven't tried?" He gently asked, light emerald green eyes shining. "And besides, if you don't get it the first time, there will always be another chance to try it again and get better." For the moment, he reclined to his silvery haunches, tail sweeping the ground around him. "I lost my bunny the first time I tried to hunt, but I ended up having fun because I got really dirty." Faolan then laughed at the memory, remembering how he had rolled and rolled until he wasn't recognizable.
He snapped back to the situation at hand and nodded to her directions. "That will be okay, too. I wouldn't mind showing how it's done...well, the only way I know how to do it." Faolan loosely shrugged and then rose from his haunches to all fours. He gave a goofy smile before padding a foot away from where they were. The view from the bunny's point was blocked from where Faolan chose to start, giving him the advantage. He lowered himself to the ground and began to crawl, bending the grasses apart like he was swimming. Finally, he stopped and then pushed off with his hind paws.
The silver bullet zoomed towards the rabbit, teeth exposed and tongue lolling from his mouth. His prey saw him in an instant and began to hop away when he was within two feet. Faolan's legs pushed him harder and he made a large arch as he planned on diverting the rabbit in its path. He succeeded in grabbing the rabbit on the hind leg with his front paws, but his weight wasn't pushed on the pounce that he made. His prey then did a back kick, catching the square spot of his chin. The impact made him flip back in the air, doing a summersault and landing on his stomach. Dust from the ground rose around the male pup, curling into furls before disappearing as the wind swept them away. He was still for a minute and then began to groan from the aftermath of hitting the ground, hard. "....Ouch." he said, eyes that were squinted shut slowly fluttering open.

Puppy Talk

we are alive
forever
FAOLAN ARADCOR

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-01-2013, 10:24 PM

Arian didn't have enough speed to follow the bigger pup. She ended up tripping over herself halfway in. Though she simply giggled and watched as he continued the chase and fell over himself. The Rabbit had kicked him, as she suddenly rushed over towards the pup that had made dirt fly up from flipping back. She stood on top of him nearly pressing her nose against his own. "Hey Faolan are you alright?" She asked blinking at the silver pup. The events had still been fun though. She had learned something new about Rabbits. They pact quiet a kick in them. She was happy to learn new things.
"Though the rabbit got away, it was fun watching you. Maybe next time?" She laughed tilting her head. Wondering if he was alright. She stopped pressing her nose against his and jumped back. Tail wagging happily behind her. She went into a play bow, a small pathetic growl filling her gullet. It sounded odd and a bit funny.

Faolan

gems
size
build
player
10-03-2013, 05:53 PM
LIFE OF LIVES

beginning to the end

His eyes had been squinted after he had landed. Slowly, he blinked them apart and the light emerald green behind the lids looked up to Arian. She had found her way to him, making sure that he was all right. His tail began to thump behind him and he cleared his throat to say, "Yeah...yeah, I'm all right" in a hoarse voice.
Slowly, the male pup got up, making sure his body wasn't broken. The bones were okay and his muscles were kind of sore, but it was all right. The dust from the ground had settled in his fur, but the boy was used to being in the dirt that he didn't mind it. Looking over at Arian with gleaming eyes, he said, "Gee, thanks. I love to be such a funny sight." He couldn't help but grin after his sarcastic statement. Faolan's personality mirrored his mama for the most part and he loved it. "And maybe the next time, we will catch a rabbit that isn't such a kicker." He felt his chin with his front paw, hoping that there wouldn't be permanent damage to his mandible.

Puppy Talk

we are alive
forever
FAOLAN ARADCOR

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-18-2013, 10:10 AM

Arian just made a small giggle towards the other pup. It had been interesting to watch him, and fun as well. She tapped him on the nose before hopping a few feet away. Rump in the air and her lower body half in the dirt. She let out small happy barks waiting for Faolon to follow in her game. He was bigger, but her new dad had played with her. So why not another pup. Arian loved to play, it gave her a bit of a sense of power and she liked that.
"I won't kick you like the rabbit" Arian commented, raising an eyebrow towards him. Maybe it was a bit of a challenge, her sad excuse for a tail flicking back and forth. It would grow to be more fluffy as she got other though. Thank goodness for that.