Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-03-2013, 10:14 AM

It felt like forever since she last spent time with her brother, the now Duke of Seracia. She was proud of him, rising in the ranks of the Kingdom she called home. One thing bothered her though, Loccian had not really spent any time with him, she wanted to get close but... it didn't really work out because of things happening around them. So today she had set things aside, deciding it would be a good time to call Pontifex ad catch up, share what she has been doing and see what he had been up to.

She stood at the edge of the lake within the Kingdom, rising her head to the sky and giving out a long but smooth summoning call for the Duke. Hopefully it wouldn't take him too long to respond. So as she waited the woman would sit back on her haunches, tail laying over her paws and just watched the falling snow.

Speech,

Awesome table by Wolf <3

Pontifex I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-03-2013, 07:08 PM

There were so many things going on Seracia. The birth of the royal family, new members coming in, promotions, including Pontifex's own. He had risen in rank from being an esquire, to becoming the Grand Duke, one of highest positions in the pack next to the alpha's and the ambassadors. Speaking of promotions, his sister loccian too had gotten a promotion. She was an ambassador now, taking the responsibility of speaking with the neighboring packs and making treaties and such. As far as packs went, Seracia seemed to be on good terms with nearly everyone except Glaciem and Amenti. Amenti had just recently changed rule to some stranger that the Duke didn't care too much to figure out who she was. Glaciem on the other hand, appeared to be a threat to Seracia. Not an imminent threat, but a possible one since they were having trouble with Valhalla and Val was their sister pack.

The Grand Duke wasn't too worried about any harm coming their way, but he could help but worry about his sister Loccian. She was a healer, despite her new rank, which meant that she would most likely either run or need someone to defend her if things ever went bad. Pontifex could defend her, he would, he just hoped that it wouldn't come to that point. He had become busier with his new rank and the responsibility that came with it and so time to spend with his only sibling had diminished. But today would be a different story. A smooth call would ring across Seracia, meant for only one set of ears; his. Seemed that Loccian had too noticed their lack of seeing each other. A gentle smile would curve the man's lips as he rose from his resting spot beneath a tree, giving himself a quick shake before moving towards the sound of his sister's call. Weaving through the foliage, the Duke would come to the lake in Seracia, golden gaze spotting Loccian sitting at the edge of it.

Pontifex would approach quietly, bumping his muzzle against her shoulder as he slowly came to sit beside her, plume half curled around his haunches. I've missed you Loccian. he would murmur gently, crown craning around to face his sister.

Talk like this

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-05-2013, 12:48 PM

She didn't have to wait long, in a matter of minutes she soon felt a gentle nudge on her shoulder, the scent of her brother washing over her nose. Loccian would turn her head, grey meeting gold, a smile spreading over her lips. Ears swiveled forward to catch his voice, he missed her.

Loccian would lean forward, gently pressing her nose against his for a brief moment before pulling back. ?And so have I Pontifex.? Voice soft as usual, she would turn away to look out across the lake, taking in a long and deep breath, holding it then exhaling with a light chuckle. ?So much has changed brother... Had I been told what was held in my future back home, I would have never believed it.?

Indeed, she would have thought the wolf to be out of its mind, possibly on some form of drug that was clouding the mind. What she had now, it was amazing, a wonderful thing. She had a home where people actually liked her, respected her enough to make her a high rank. She did not have to cower in fear at a glance, she could walk freely without worry.

Speech,

Awesome table by Wolf <3

Pontifex I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-15-2013, 02:56 PM

She was the only blood family that he had left and at times it felt like she was slipping away from him. Their new positions had the two busy and unable to see each other, but they had to remedy that. The siblings were beginning to climb up in age and one day or another, one of them could get sick and no longer be on this earth. It was a morbid way of thinking and he shouldn't have been thinking like that, but he had to in order to get himself to realize that he needed to spend as much time with Loccian as possible before it was too late.

A smile would grace her grey lips as she turned towards him, pressing her nose to his before pulling back, expressing the absence that she felt towards him as well. So much has changed brother... Had I been told what was held in my future back home, I would have never believed it. He would follow her grey gaze with his own golden one, silently gazing out towards the lake. Indeed it has sister. Could you have ever imagined us making a name for ourselves in our very own pack and thriving so well? Never in his wildest dreams would he ever thought he would become a normal member of a pack once again; not after what he'd done back in their home land.

Talk like this

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-18-2013, 08:38 PM

She slowly shook her head at Pontifex's words, Loccian never thought she would have such an important role after the one she had back in their birthpack. Dirt basically, just a punching bag for the crazed Carrion, having to cower in her den, watch the others make a life for themselves. She never imagined herself to be where she was now, didn't expect to even be alive this long. The very thought would make her head lower, a deep sigh slipping through her lips. ?Ambassador and Grand Duke... yours is not so surprising, you were good at what you did... But I am still proud of you Pontifex, happy to be able to call you my brother.?

Grey orbs would fall upon him, smile on her lips. ?We still have quite a lot to catch up on, what has my brother been up to lately?? Casual conversation. Loccian never really just sat and talked to either of her brothers, to see what was going on in their lives, were they happy, sad, frightened or angry about something? Perhaps if she had done it with Octavian he would still be here, be able to share a nice moment with his siblings.

Speech,

Awesome table by Wolf <3

Pontifex I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-31-2013, 09:49 PM

Ambassador and Grand Duke... yours is not so surprising, you were good at what you did... But I am still proud of you Pontifex, happy to be able to call you my brother. A gentle smile would curl the Grand Duke's lips as he gazed out across the lake, tail brushing against his sister's form. He was glad that things had happened the way that he did. If he hadn't been run out of his old pack, then he would've never had the chance to build a brand new life for himself and be able to live beside his sister and thrive in an actual pack where he was respected and wanted. It was literally the best dream come true and he done it all on his own. Just like I'm proud to call you my sister Loccian. He turned and gently nudge her shoulder with the bridge of his muzzle, chuckling softly at her question. Oh you know, the usual. Pack stuff, meeting new wolves, making new friends. Nothing new. What have you been up to? He would slyly avoid mentioning Pacifica, unsure how his sister would react to him finding interest in someone.

Talk like this

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-31-2013, 11:52 PM

His words brought a warmth from her heart that spread over her body, just like Octavian, Pontifex was saying he was proud to call her his sister. It was like a life goal had been accomplished in a way, she was actually loved, and made others proud by her actions. She had a large smile on her face, not big enough to be a grin, but a decently big one. His nudge to her shoulder would make her chuckle lightly, looking up to the man, head tilting slightly and ears perking up as he answered her question. He would name off casual things, pack stuff, meeting new wolves, making new friends, nothing crazy, nothing new.

When he asked what she had been up to she wondered what she should and shouldn't share with him. A lot had been going on, where could she possibly start? ?Nothing special, met a few people, getting to know a few of our members... I have run into somebody, at first our encounter was not so good but I have come to learn about them.? Yes, she would tell him about Squall, she had to, the man had helped her in these times of depression.

Speech,

Awesome table by Wolf <3