ardent

Once upon a ditch

Oddity

gems
size
build
player
09-07-2013, 01:37 PM

The female had gotten away, scared, but at least she was safe. Oddity was a bit surprised she had asked him for help, but things were getting better, if it weren't for the fact that he was stuck in a ditch. The stupid badger he had been chasing tricked him and now he was stuck in a ditch that he just couldn't quiet get out of. Oddity scratched against the walls of dirt with a deep growl as he whined. What a stupid way to get stuck in a ditch. He felt like a complete idiot on the inside. Tail trying to gain balance as he climbed along the dirt until without hope he would slide to the bottom again. Oddity finally sat down and snorted a small bit.
Oddity raised his head and barked two times, hoping someone else would hear him. He didn't entirely care who it was as long as they got him out of here. He hated this. Next time he would note to himself to be more careful when chasing off badgers. If Isar heard about this, he probably wouldn't entirely be impressed. Then again he did it because one of the females asked him to. Oddity tilted his head to the side in a bit of disappointment.

Speech,

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
09-07-2013, 06:43 PM

It had been several days since he had seen Oddity and Taurig was rather glad that he hadn't run into the man again. It wasn't that he didn't like Oddity, he was just well...odd. There wasn't a better way to put it and the knight still wasn't sure how to feel about the newest male member in Glaciem. But nonetheless he was a pack mate and Taurig had told him he would help him if the need ever arose; he just never thought it would have arisen so quickly.

Taurig was doing some routine patrols, weaving his way in and out of the heart of the territory when suddenly two barks caught the titan's attention, causing him to veer of course in search of the wolf responsible for the call. At first he didn't see anyone, given that the wolf that had called out wasn't in plan sight, but as he continued forward, he would notice a ditch gaping in the earth. Upon further inspection the grey-blue giant would realize that the caller had been Oddity. He was stuck in the ditch and needed help. Limbs pulled the man to the edge of the ditch, icy gaze coming down on the smaller man's figure. Are you okay Oddity? Are you hurt? He would call out to the smaller man, trying to asses his physical state to better figure out a plan to get him out.

Talk like this

Oddity

gems
size
build
player
09-08-2013, 12:02 PM

Oddity had gotten better since his days in Glaciem. Much more sociable than he had been, possibly even smarter. Of course apart from the whole falling into the ditch thing. The black male couldn't help but to wag his tail a bit when he saw Taurig the large male at the top of the hill. Great! Now someone was here to witness his failure, but at least get him out to live and learn for another day. Oddity pushed his paws up on the side of the dirt, his bi colored orbs looking up at Taurig. "Taurig, No I'm not injured but....as you can see I fell in a ditch chasing a badger. One of the ladies asked for my help and yup." Oddity laughed a little bit in embarrassment. Tucking his tail between his legs before jumping down again. He wasn't entirely proud of it, but the fact was he was stuck in the situation and he needed to get out of it.
"Could you give me a paw, and pull me up?" Oddity asked tilting his head at him. Perhaps things would work out for the better. Yet on farther explanation he should avoid ditches. Be faster when catching badgers, and protecting females. So train train train as he had been heard before. That would make him better off in the world.

Speech,

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
09-23-2013, 10:14 PM

He would listen as Oddity explained his situation. He had chased one of the badgers under the pretense of helping one of the Glaciem women. It was a nice thing to do, but he should've been more careful. The dark man was lucky the Overseer had been in the area close to help him, or else he might been stuck in the ditch for who knows how long. Could you give me a paw, and pull me up? Taurig would nod, jumping down into the ditch. There was no way he would be able to pull Oddity up without falling in himself, so his best bet was to use his body as a stepping stool for the man to climb out of the ditch.

Moving to Odd's right side, the cobalt man lowered hismelf to the ground until his belly was touching the ground, motioning for the man to climb onto his shoulders. He waited until he had done so before lifting himself up, commanding Oddity to jump up and out of the ditch. Once out, Taurig took his turn at getting out, scrabbling at the edge with his hind limbs before pulling himself up and over. A brief nod was given to the small man before he was off to return to his duty.

EXIT TAUR UNLESS STOPPED

Talk like this