Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-06-2013, 03:55 PM

The seasons had changed, leaving Dhiren in disbelief. He was finding it was crazy to have the summer leave him so soon, and he also felt that he was already growing too fast. After numerous plays with his sisters and quality time with both parents, he was now four months old and facing the autumn season. Different colors were coming in and replacing the green that danced on branches and bushes, making his world of Ludicael vibrantly glowing.
On a crisp fall morning, Dhiren found himself watching his sisters play. He missed out on playing tag earlier by simply sleeping in next to Song, but he didn't have any regrets on that note. The mini me of Cherokee was content with being beside his mother every once and awhile, especially when he could have her to himself. Cherokee had gone out to patrol the borders, only to return whenever he finished scouting the large packlands. It was a typical day for the young pup.
He looked up to his mother as they sat outside of the den. Dhiren appreciated his mother every day, wanting to make her proud and hoped that she would notice. Of course, she was the only mother he could ever imagine having. With that in mind, he nuzzled Song's side and said, "Mama, I love you." He didn't show his emotions in words very often, but he was indeed feeling sentimental that morning.

Speech,

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
09-08-2013, 05:45 PM

The day was occurring like any other would, Song brought the children out of the den to enjoy the sunlight. Their playful antics brought light to her eyes as she enjoyed their presence. A game of tag commenced as her daughters ran around their small 'front yard' squeals of laughter peeling from them. Song would sit back comfortably, thankful for the time she was able to spend relaxing. Cherokee would be back soon, his rounds were usually quick. Her mind was always partially on him, even when her children were being particularly demanding. She would never mind though, they were all so wonderful.
Her attention was suddenly brought to her side once again, Dhiren snuggling into her fur. "Mama, I love you." A grin would come across her face as she whined happily. Her only son, the first born, would not share his affection very often so she would take what he gave her gratefully. She moved her own crown slightly to place a kiss on his head. He was growing so quickly, she didn't even need to look down to kiss him any more. Before she knew it he would have to bend down to her. What a sad day that would be. Dhiren, I love you! She'd giggle to him. Why aren't you playing with your sisters my little love?

Speech,

Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-08-2013, 09:34 PM

He basked in the glow of his mother's affections, letting them wash over him like a warm beam of sunlight. Dhiren wasn't one to show tender love to his mother, especially since he had the pressure of being the one and only son. Today, however, he didn't care if anyone saw him doting attention on Song. She was his mother, the only one that gave him birth and would have his heart first.
When she asked him why he wasn't playing, Dhiren looked at his sisters. A small mixture of white and blacks running back and forth across the grass met his gaze and he silently shrugged. Curling his legs closer to his belly, Dhiren leaned against his mother and said, "I don't know. I guess I would rather be with you. I can play with them anytime." His bi-colored eyes flashed momentarily as he softly admitted, "And...Daddy gets you to himself all the time and I don't think he's sharing enough of you." He blinked and looked up to his mother, tail lightly thumping the ground beside him. "Does that make sense?"

Speech,

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
09-09-2013, 05:26 PM

Dhiren would turn his gaze toward the little she wolves who had been born along side of him. His thoughts seemed to lost for a few moments after she asked the question of him. What he decided on as an answer she had not particularly expected. "I don't know. I guess I would rather be with you. I can play with them anytime. And...Daddy gets you to himself all the time and I don't think he's sharing enough of you." His gaze would be drawn from that of his laughing sisters back to herself. His adorable face would shine for her as his black tail drummed the earth. He was identical to his father, and Song swiftly thought of the trouble that could be gained from little she pups. She was not ready to share her son.
Mentally shaking the thoughts of future events from her head her attention was fully given to the miniature Cherokee, "Does that make sense?" His statement was rather odd, she could not imagine spending more time in Cherokee's presence than with Dhiren. But there were five other wolves clamoring for her attention so she hardly found it odd that he would think such matters true. It certainly dose, my sweet boy. I don't think daddy is the culprit though. She smiled and left a kiss upon his forhead, Mommy has big jobs to do in the pack. Jupiter asked many taks, maybe next time you feel like you miss me you can come along. How does that sound?

Speech,

Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-11-2013, 09:02 PM

Relief swept over the young boy's face, making his tail thump the ground with a faster tempo. "Okay, I'm glad that it does, Mama." He confirmed his thoughts by nuzzling her left cheek and happily laughing to himself and his mother. "I don't like it when other wolves don't understand me." His bi-colored gaze rested fondly on the blue and gold eyes of Song.
His ears perked as Song spoke of carrying out duties for their Alpha. He had yet to meet Jupiter. If he had, however, he would have forgotten how she looked a long time ago. So many wolves had come by their den to see him and his sisters after they were born, they were kind of like blurs. Dhiren let the offer Song proposed sink into his skull and he immediately replied. "Yes ma'am, I would love to go with you the next time our Jupiter asks you to do something. I don't like being at home all of the time, anyway." After giving her that answer, Dhiren leaned against her side, nuzzling the spot beneath her shoulder blade. "Can we stay like this forever, Mama?"

Speech,

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
09-11-2013, 09:32 PM

She was glad to see such a happy expression on her son's face, even his tail was able to show his joy at her words. "I don't like it when other wolves don't understand me." She knew that sometimes it could be difficult to translate the words of some pups but she thought Dhiren was very articulate for his age. "Yes ma'am, I would love to go with you the next time our Jupiter asks you to do something. I don't like being at home all of the time, anyway." She smiled at his cute face, glad he admittedly did not wander off as much as some of her pups. She knew they were incredibly curious she just wished they would stay where she could see them. "Can we stay like this forever, Mama?" He nuzzled her chest lovingly.
Her heart melted at her words and she wished with all her heart that it would be true. We can stay like this as long as you want, baby. Forever if that's what you want. She smiled as she leaned down to gently lick his dark forehead. Her little man, daddy's exact twin. She would savor his sweet presence as long as he would let her, because she knew she would never be able to force him into doing anything. Mommy would love to stay with you.

Speech,

Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-12-2013, 12:36 AM

The time he was spending with Song would be time that Dhiren wouldn't forget when he got older. Being able to relax with her and watch his sisters play without any stress was a nice change from being out and about, worrying about how the world was going to change. He milked being a pup for all its worth, and in that moment, he felt like he was doing a pretty good job. Dhiren knew that he was different from his sisters. He was the only boy, Cherokee's duplicate, and had a personality that stood out in ways apart from his sister.
When he finished looking up to his mother, Dhiren stretched his front paws and lazily rested his head on them. This day was going along just fine and he didn't find anything wrong with that. "Forever is a long time, Mama," he stated. His eyes looked up from where his head was laying across his front paws and he shyly smiled as he said, "I wouldn't mind spending it with ya." It was obvious his mother had his heart.

Speech,

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
09-25-2013, 08:54 PM

Song was more proud of Dhiren then she ever thought she would be, he was incredibly polite to everyone he met and his sweet voice would ring with truth. He took after his parents in looks and personality very well. He would be great one day, Song was sure. When he was grown and hopefully still by her side, she knew that she would cherish even more the boy who was still so small. "Forever is a long time, Mama, I wouldn't mind spending it with ya." Song's maw would erupt in a smile, so incredibly happy to hear her son's words.
She would not look forward to the day that her pups left the pack, she hoped deep inside her that they would stay and become respected members of the pack. I'm glad baby, cause it's my dream to spend it with you. She would also push her paws out before her so she would mirror Dhiren's pose. Her muzzle would hover above his forehead before her tongue would sneak from behind her lips. A kiss was given to her only son who she loved beyond reason.

Speech,

Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-27-2013, 02:23 AM

This was definitely the life. Curling up next to his mother while his siblings played made Dhiren smile. He figured that his sisters would probably be envious of him spending time with Song, but he also knew that they would get over it. Drama was short-lived in his eyes anyway. However...girls tended to remember things that happened months before, large or small details that he would probably forget. All of the estrogen kind of made his stomach turn, so he didn't say too much that would cause fights among his sisters.
That was why he chose to be with his mama. She didn't have all of the dramatic hormones that made the situation of living with all of those girls more stressing than usual. One part of him was ready to grow up and avoid such possibilities. To hear his mother tell him that she wouldn't mind spending forever with him made his face break out into a smile. Dhiren rested against Song, finding a comforting place on her front leg. "Good," he mumbled, maw digging into the white fur that stood out against his own dark pelt. His eyes began to close and a desire for a nap took over. It didn't take long for Dhiren to start breathing in gentle, shallow breaths, a key evident fact that he was sleeping. Being next to his mother as he slept was definitely one of the best feelings in the world.
-EXIT Dhiren-

Speech,

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
09-27-2013, 02:35 PM

Dhiren's cute form would sink lower onto her paws, his consciousness slipping from his grasp. Though they had hardly enjoyed a rough day she assumed that it was just a bit too much for the little pup. She could see the others wearing down in a mirroring of Dhiren's behavior. He would mumble his approval as he slipped slowly into a sleep. Song would smile lovingly as she nuzzled the top of his sleepy head. Her attention was brought back to the other pups, their faces turning to her as they realized that nap time was eminent. All of her pups came to curl up beside her, and gently they would all fall into slumber. Her mismatched gaze took it all in, as she would enjoy the time in their presence. Sleep well my little loves. she would sigh and join them in a nap.
-exit song-

Speech,