Camellia

Camellia

gems
size
build
player
09-04-2013, 04:28 PM

OOC Name: Maddie
How did you get here?: I was looking for wolf roleplays and I found this roleplay site on a top fifty wolf roleplay sites list

Character's Name: Camellia Stellar Darling
Season of birth: Autumn
Size: Twenty-six inches
Appearance description:
Camellia is a very petite, skinny wolf that can easily past by others unseen. The femme's light body is held up by skinny legs that are excellent for running and jumping, and small, nimble paws. Cam's coat color is average for a red wolf; most of her body is a light tan color with brown-red patches near her neck, left side, and middle area of her sleek-furred tail. The red-brown is blended in to the tan coloring to make the different colors on her body seem blended into the perfect masterpiece. On the she-wolfs underbelly is a creamy coloring, stretching from underbelly to lower chest and back side of her legs going down until about the middle of her leg. To top it off are dull almond-shaped amber-brown eyes, perfectly center over her brownish-black nose. The femme's appearance is attractive, not seducing tons of males but some fall in love with her looks. (<- appearance copied from profile)
Duty: Saboteur

Liberty

gems
size
build
player
09-04-2013, 04:42 PM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2013, 04:42 PM by Liberty.)
Hello darling :) Before I can accept your lovely lady here, I need you to edit your account, and put your OUT OF CHARACTER name where it belongs in your profile. That way when others see posts with this character, they know who plays her. See under my avatar, where it says "PLAYED BY"? your OOC name should be right there :)

Camellia

gems
size
build
player
09-04-2013, 04:46 PM
Done. c:

Ardent

Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
09-04-2013, 05:07 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Claims, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]