ardent

I WANT TO TEACH YOU A LESSON

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
10-08-2014, 02:10 PM

Nothing seemed pleasant anymore. Castiel seemed to be separating the female, her mate, and her brother. Was she a wolf that would never have good luck? Her good eye searched for anything. For her brother's speckled coat, for Emery's gray coat. But she found nothing. She was alone. Again. And to make matters worse, her fur bristled at nothing there. But she could have sworn......

She paused and glanced back, only seeing the scenery. Why was shere back here again? Nothing good had come of the last time. She had left her pack, and.......Well, a few good things had come out of it. But now her home was flooded. A large male had blinded her in one eye during that storm. The clouded blue eye, once brilliant blue, was now the color of a robin's egg.

Silveris missed her family. Loccian, Enola, Daedaldus.......Where were they now? She guessed she would never know anymore. She had never seen them ever since she had left. But wasn't that her own fault? After all, if she hadn't have left, she would have been able to go with them. But on the other paw.....

If she hadn't have left, she would have never met Emery, or find a home that would have protected her, them, if not for the storm. Either way, it was going to end up having it's ups and downs. And this was one of them. With fall coming, she needed to find a place to live. But after being with Emery and Biull so long, she couldn't live as a loner. Tears began to fall from her good eye, at frustration at all of this happening. With the cold breeze brushing her fur, Silveris sat down heavily.

With her crown lifted, Silveris closed her eyes and parted her lips in a howl. Mostly, it was so she could get all the anger and sadness out. But it was also a cry for her family. It didn't matter who came, unless they didn't know where the other was. They needed to be a family again. And three wolves couldn't rule a pack. Unless she could find any of her family, if there was any more, then she couldn't remake Seracia. Even so, she had to be in a pack first. It was dangerous during the Winter. The brown and white female knew that.

"Speech"

Emery

gems
size
build
player
10-08-2014, 03:22 PM

Worried sick.

Wherever Silveris had gone she had been missing for the better part of the season. The storm threw the brute off -- he had fallen ill in his desperation to find her. Emery had nearly died just pushing himself to find out what had become of his mate. Where was she? What had happened to her? Going home had been impossible... and when he sought the island out again when the storm cleared there was no trace of Silveris or Biull. His heart ached, and the young male was lost, horribly lost. He had lost everything again... and though he had hardly recovered his strength Emery was once more on the move to find her.

Emery must have looked a fright. His fur was ragged and a bit patchy, his frame thinner. Desperation was in those eyes of his as he searched for the one he loved. She was all he had... without Silveris he would be alone... so truly alone. Whatever had happened to his mother, and Knight, was something long forgotten. He would whine as he came to a place of memories, stopping dead in his tracks. This place... he knew this place. Soul Sand Cove.

Tears formed in Emery's eyes. How he just wanted to break down, fall to the earth, and give up. Why here? Why now? This was the place of his beginnings... was it meant to symbolize the end too? A frustrated sound left him, a mix between a sob and a growl. He hated all of these dark feelings. He would glare out at the water through his tears, ears pinned to his head. What was expected of him now? What was it the gods wanted?!

He would turn away, moving across the sands. He would blink away his tears in frustration, shaking his head bitterly back and forth. That was when he saw the form of another. Emery would lift his head, blinking back those tears. Could... could it really be...? Was he imagining her? "Silveris!" The male would call to his beloved, praying to the heavens above that he wasn't hallucinating or dreaming right now.

"normal.
speech.
thought.
you."

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
10-08-2014, 04:01 PM

It seemed that the female was afraid, as she almost sensed other wolves moving closer, ready to kill her, to blind her, to finish the job. Her good eye narrowed, and she pulled away from the shadows, ready to fight to the death if she had to, until one of them almost appeared. Emery. Tears in her good eye, Silveris got to her paws and moved closer, her good eye meeting his gaze. Then he faded away, leaving her alone again. She missed her mate too much, and only wanted to sleep until he found her. She missed the warmth of Biull and Emery, missed hearing their voices, as she had been gone too long, feeling awful for everything. With a soft sigh, she sat back down, her light green eye searching for anyone she knew one final time. Suddenly, she smelt the smallest scent, a hint, and she finally raised up again, barely hearing the voice.

It was her love, it was Emery. Silveris turned around, and stopped at how he looked, tears coming back to her good eye again. He was thinner, but, besides that, Silveris was happy, hoping that he would be okay, her jaws a smile as she wagged her brown tail. Without a second thought, the female ran towards him, her white paws hitting the ground in a steady rhythm, until she got close enough to him. Her good eye searched him, and, after a moment's hesitation, nuzzled him, tears falling down her face. She pulled away after a few moments, staring up at him, her tail wagging back and forth. After a moment, she managed to speak, her voice soft and wavering as she explained why she was half blind.

"Emery......I'm so scared...... That storm, I tried to get you up, and I thought you were behind me......Both of you. A male came and.......I was scared enough to anger......He.......He attacked me, and.....Blinded me in one eye." She stared at him, glancing behind her. "I missed you, Emery......." She glanced at the air behind him. It was just him. She was hoping to make sure Biull was okay, but she would check on Emery first. "Nobody.....Hurt you, did they?" She asked, her tone adding the silent words, besides me.
"Speech"

Emery

gems
size
build
player
10-10-2014, 11:35 AM

Silveris would come to him, but the young girl was hurt. Her beautiful blue eye was blinded, clouded over. It tore his heart up seeing it, especially as she neared. Gods above what had happened to his Silveris? What horrid fate had she suffered while she was separated from himself and Biull? She would even hesitate before nuzzling him, and gentle Emery would return the action, a broken whine leaving his lips. What kind of sick, cruel bastard would do this? Silveris never threatened anyone... she was so gentle... and kind... When she pulled back his eyes would settle on her, questioning with his gaze the words he was unable to speak. But when she spoke... it ate his heart with guilt.

"Silveris..." She had thought they were behind her? No... they had been away, hunting. They had to have been. Then when neither could find Silveris they made for the mainland -- it was their only choice. But Emery searched, how he had searched in desperation for her. "Silveris... gods forgive me for leaving you alone..." He would move closer, gently trying to lay his head on her back, to comfort her... and to comfort himself. His mind whirled. Whoever had did this... he prayed the gods struck him down.

"I'm fine... I... I was worried sick for you. Biull too. We split up to look for you during the storm but..." He shook his head. "What happened to me doesn't matter. We're both alive. We're together. I'm not sure where Biull went... but I'm sure he found some place to ride out the storm. Things... they'll get better. I won't leave you ever again... I swear it." He slowly pulled back. "No one will hurt you while I'm around Silveris... that man will rue his actions if he dare shows his face again." In his eyes tears were glistening. "I'm so sorry..."

"Speech"

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
10-10-2014, 11:54 AM

Silveris pressed up against her mate, even as a thought came to mind. What if my blood family is alive? What if I have younger siblings? Her green eye met Emery's, and she spoke. "It's fine, Emery. I may not be the gods, but I forgive you. You shouldn't ask for forgiveness in the first place. To me, you did nothing wrong." She smiled and wagged her tail, pausing when she heard that Biull was gone as well. She hoped he was okay. She blinked and paused. When she finally spoke, her voice was quiet. "Do you think.......That I have siblings, or family? Besides Biull?" She tilted her head, thinking about how she was treated. No other wolf should have to go through that. "If there are any, could we go rescue them? No wolf should have to deal with what Biull and I did."
"Speech"

Emery

gems
size
build
player
10-14-2014, 12:32 PM

The male would give a small nod as Silveris spoke. Maybe she felt that had had done nothing wrong, but to the young male he had done everything wrong by not being there to protect his mate when she needed him the most. What would he have done if he lost her? A soft sigh would leave Emery?s lips at the next question. It was one he was unsure of, but he had the feeling of what Silveris might ask him next. He would give a small shrug, his words soft.

?I honestly don?t know, Silveris. It is fully possible. You left before you found out if your parents had been delivered justice... And Biull didn?t say if they had.? Emery would frown some at the next question. Were they really in any condition to go on such a journey? A rescue mission? Ears would flick back for a moment. ?...but we don?t even know for sure if there is... However... If you find out and you truly desire to rescue them... You know I?ll stand with you.? Even if he wasn?t fully confident of that being such a good idea.

"normal.
speech.
thought.
you."

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
11-20-2014, 03:17 PM

The half blind female wagged her tail at her mate, and pressed up against him, trying to meet his cyan gaze. She was glad that he had found her, but she was still worried about her brother. He had hardly been able to talk when she had found him again; what if he was as worried as Emery had been? Silveris would never forgive herself, worrying her family because she had ran to any random place. She raised her head and licked her mate's face. At his words, she nodded and wagged her tail, knowing that it wasn't the smartest idea to search for her family if they didn't exist. But, for some reason, she knew that some of her family was out there, although they may be far away. When he mentioned her parents getting justice, she paused and then waited for him to finish. When he did, she spoke.

"It would be nice if I did have family, besides you and Biull, and my adopted family. What if one of them would like to see where Biull went? They'd find family here. As for my parents being delivered justice... I honestly hope they have been, because I can't stand the thought of hearing a family member saying that they killed a brother or sister. I wouldn't want anyone to deal with seeing their sibling laying there dead. Like Biull and I did." The memory of Bekkia laying there, her fur stained with blood, appeared when she closed her eyes. Even if her sibling hadn't been loyal to Biull or her, she had tried to be at the end. And it had cost the wolf her life. When she shoved the memory away, and opened her eyes, her good eye was watering with tears. "If we can ever find out, and see where Biull is, then maybe we'll go see if they need help. If they don't, then we could always offer them the chance to travel with their family." She paused for a moment, licking her mate's face again. "I love you, Emery." Even if she didn't say that she loved him all that much, she did.
"Speech"