Grace

Grace

gems
size
build
player
09-03-2013, 08:29 PM
OOC Name: Grace
How did you get here?: I came upon it looking for some good role plays.

Character's Name: Grace
Season of birth:Winter
Size:26" (in inches)
Appearance description:Grace is a 26" canine weighing around 75 pounds, about normal for her kind and age. She is an advanced wolf in the forest, but anywhere else she is inexperienced, due to the fact that she was born and raised there. She has a medium frame from running and dodging obstacles in the timber. This wolfs pelt is a red brown, mixed with black here and there. She has two strange white socks on her back paws and a jet black nose. She has bright glowing green eyes and more of a cream muzzle. Her canines are a normal white and not very big, but her dark colored claws make up for it in size. Her voice, usually calm and quiet with a slight English tang. Her fighting skills needs some work, but her stealth and speed are quite advanced for a two year old.
Duty:Tracker

Aislyn I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
09-04-2013, 08:25 AM
Hello darling. Your personality section on your profile needs to be at least 150 words, yours is only 79. Once you get that fixed up I can accept you :)

Aislyn I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
09-08-2013, 12:10 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]