ardent

Barren

Squall

gems
size
build
player
09-02-2013, 05:19 PM

Tri-colored male walked the lands near Seracia once again. He had been thinking of going to its borders, to see if he could find Loccian. The fall season had come, bringing with it an air of humidity and discomfort. It made him feel hot and sticky, putting him into an irritated mood very fast. Icy blue eyes searhed the terrain, but there was no sign or scent of Loccian. Perhaps he had gone the wrong way. Confused, he made off in another direction to find water. The thick air made him feel thirsty, and he was craving the liquid formation urgently.

As he made his way down the slope, he trotted past rabbits and and other potential prey. Uncaring about their presence really. His mind was focused on one thing only right now, and that was to seek some relief from this wretched heat. I'll look for her later, this heat...where did it come from? Summer has just gone but...this is ridiculous!"

Speech
Thoughts
Others

Rakshra

gems
size
build
player
09-02-2013, 05:35 PM
Rakshra

Strolling through this strong heat had no effect on Rakshra, though she was used to the normally cold climates of the upper north, she adjusted well to almost anything mother nature had to throw at her.

'So much prey..' she thought to herself. Though, she wasn't hungry so she just ignored they're presence. Making her way down to the watering hole, she tripped on a rock and stumbled down the hill. She dug her claws into the ground trying to grasp it to stop her fall but she had no luck. She tumbled right off the cliff and into the far down water. She hit the water with a loud yelp and a splash. Luckily, she was a strong swimmer and she paddled her way over to the edge, struggling to lift herself up onto the edge of the water. Finally pulling herself up, she laid there and panted for a second. 'That was embarrassing.' she thought to herself. 'I hope nobody saw me...'