size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
09-02-2013, 04:06 PM

The returning cold of the first year of her life slid up her paw pads. She was closer to Glaciem territory, farther from soul sand cove where her snow rogue family resided. Now she was exploring new uncharted territory, after having remained close to home most of the time she wanted to stretch her legs. She was always one for adventure, a rambunctious yearling was she and she was proud of it. She stopped in front of frozen waters, her gaze following the large structure that stood before her. She had never seen this before, and wondered what in the world it was.

"Whoa...what is that thing? It's so BIG!" She whispered to herself. All her attention was focused on the structure in front of her as she stalked the frozen parts of the water. She would slip a couple times, making her more aware of where she placed her paws for a new fear of falling into the icy water below. She wasn't ready to disappear from her family, after this exploration she wanted to return to eat dinner, play and sleep. She was close to her family...most of the time. Today, she hadn't told them where she was going. Again.

"Speech."

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Canttina

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
09-02-2013, 06:49 PM

The laid in her lair without a movement. The demoness was silent, for now. Her muscles ached from the constant torture she put them through. Canttina was very athletic. Though, a little voice spewed into her brain. She thought it was just the various voices she heard all the time but this one was real, and young. The large fae smirked as her sunny orbs fluttered open. Canttina got up and rolled her marred shoulders with a luxurious yawn. She was within the room on the deck, which she assumed was the main room. Below the deck were passages and rooms of all sorts. There was a hole with steps leading down into the lower bits in the room she was in so the demon could have easy access.

The mahogany Wolf ran down the steps and into the lower caverns. She traveled to the left then to the right. She slowed and carefully peaked out of a large hole in the side of the Antox. She did not see the source so she slowly edged out. As she got further more of the icey blanket came into view until Canttina saw the little grey puppy. She grinned in happiness as she trotted to the little demon. Canttina let forth a rippling growl and smirked even more. "Oh my oh my I got myself a little one!" Her voice flowed through the empty landscape like a wave of electricity. "Whats this ones name?" She laughed as she got closer, this one WAS hers.

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

09-07-2013, 05:15 PM

Her curiosity was at a peak level. Her attention focused solely on the huge structure in front of her. She hadn't heard anything come towards, her. Hadn't seen anything either. A voice spooked her, causing her to turn in a slight panic. Eyes fell upon the beast that approached, the growling that had erupted from the stranger made her feel uneasy and...afraid. Her ears sank onto her skull, tail tucking slightly as she moved back a step in uncertainty.

"M...my name is Avalon...who're you?" She questioned, keeping her eyes on the female. Something about her felt off. Made her feel very uneasy...was this woman going to pick a fight with her? Avalon had never fought before...in fact, she felt much too young to be getting into a fight. But she supposed if it came down to it, then she would. Apprehension held onto her like a burr, she didn't know this womans intentions. Perhaps though, it was just a friendly encounter. Like all the others she had met before.

"Speech."

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Canttina

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
09-16-2013, 12:29 PM

She enjoyed it to much. Being in the midst of a scared being. A scared little pup. It was the pup's fault, was it not? One so stupid and young should not stray so far from the nest. This was fate, fate was horrible. Canttina would have the pup, she would raise to to be her pet. A little minion. She would teach the little girl to hunt and train her to be a good little servant. Such fear would be instilled into the little girl that she would not leave the S.S. Canttina was just to happy about this.

She grew closer and closer to the little demon. Her body tingled in pleasure. Little scared words came forth without any clue of what was going on. Canttina giggled and rolled her cracked shoulders. "Oh darling, my name will come later. It is nice to meet you, lovely. You are going to come with me, okay?" Another horrible laugh was let forth into the brisk air as she got closer and closer.

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

09-30-2013, 11:47 PM

Her ears would flatten to her skull, her legs slowly carrying her back and away from the scary woman that approached, coming closer and closer to her. For once in her life, Avalon was truly scared. She had asked the strange womans name, but she had not given it to her. Maybe she should have thought things through before giving her own name...though she doubt that would have helped anything now since the womans sinister and strange lyrics dripped from her mouth. C-coming with you? Umm...M-my parents are calling me...I should go." terrified words fell from her lips as she backed away from the advancing woman, where did she plan on taking her? Avalon's family was waiting for her, she had to get back...though she hadn't told them where she was going. Maybe it would have been a good idea to tell someone. But no, she just had to wander off on her own. She never learned...

At that moment, Avalon would turn tail and attempt to run. Her heart would pound, her large paws carrying her away from the strange woman, trying to get as far away as she could. Her ears flattened to her skull, she had to get away. This wasn't a good idea...

"Speech."

Art||Plotter

Canttina

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-01-2013, 05:28 PM

She would watch as the freightened creature began to struggle with itself. Backing up, trying to remain calm. Words were stuttered and frantic. It was glorious. The sick bitch thrived on such behavior. "Mmm, if your parents cared for you they would have watched you a little better, mm? I think you should come with me, I will give you a lovely home within the depths of my den." The growling horror then darted forward. She chased the little grey blob of fluff before she caught up quickly. Mangy jaws then swooped down and wrapped themselves around the little beings right hind leg with force and whipped it back. This would cause major strain and would send Ava tumbling back. Canttina then moved to stand over the yearling with a quick grunt and pushed her paw down on Ava's face. Her head lowered and words were whispered. "Now now, little bitch. Come with me or I WILL end your life." She giggled softly and got off of the grey creature to watch. Canttina then began to walk back to her home to station Ava within its depths.