Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
09-02-2013, 03:35 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2013, 10:38 PM by Song.)
So since Eldarwen has joined she and I have decided that Novel and Dutiron (Song's parents) had another litter after Song left (a little over an IC year ago). Novel and Dutiron had their first litter rather early into their marriage, however rather than bring them closer as they had indeed hoped, it had driven them and even their young further apart. As many in their pack Ahlon soon realized it was not a move for success with Song and Novel eventually fighting and their future leader suddenly leaving the pack. Distraught and shocked by the incident, something happened to bring the broken family back together. Perhaps in an attempt to actually do things right this time, Dutiron and Novel had another litter of pups following. Perhaps age had also helped Novel to calm, as well as the fear she would lose another child for this second litter had far less expected of them, none had to cope with the favoring of one sibling, nor did one have any of the pressure that Song had been subjected to.

These three beautiful wolves are up for adoption!

General Information:

Last name of Destruction

1 years old born in spring

Mother: Novel Destruction Father: Dutiron

fourth sister Novella

There is [s]two boys one boy and [s]one girl

first: Legend male TAKEN BY DRAGON

second: Myth female TAKEN BY LOLAF

third: Story male TAKEN BY ZEMI

The form I'd like you to fill out:

CODE

Name:

Personality:

History:

Design: (Only fill this out if you've decided they need to look different)

RP sample: If you decided not to use the history for this, there is no word count

The lighter design is the only one left

user posted image

Destruction Family Tree

Series Destruction(m) + Poem Ithial(f)

Akron D(m) - Adrenaline D(m) - Poppy D(f) + unknown - Novel D(f) + Dutiron(m)

(poppyxunknown) Kypsis D(m) -- (novelxdutiron)1st litter- Song D(f) + Cherokee(m) - Howl D(m) - Symphony D(f) - Anthem D(m) - Lyric D(f) 2nd litter Legend D(m) - Novella D(f) - Myth D(f) - Story D(m)

(songxcherokee) - Novel D ii(f) - Dhiren D(m) - Fal'Dara D(f) - Canta D(f) - Lakota D(f)

Narsha

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-02-2013, 03:55 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2013, 03:55 PM by Narsha.)
WIP
Sorry I would not leave this uncompleted but real life beckons, I will complete it as soon as I can.

Name: Myth
Personality: Myth is pretty happy-go-lucky, she's optimistic as all get out, seeing the good side to nearly everything. She?s pretty playful as well. Sometimes to an extreme level, not always understanding that sometimes it?s not the right time or place for it, not to say that she can?t be serious but only that it doesn?t happen too often. Myth is also a hopeless romantic; she believes in the existence of true love and spends a great deal of time looking for it. She sees her parents as having the perfect relationship, using it as a basis for her search. It can get to the point in which she will latch onto any potential mate she comes across.

Myth is also rather religious; she is quick to both blame bad things on vengeful gods as well as praising all the good in her life on benevolent ones. Though she is not quick to force her beliefs upon others she is dumbfounded by those who do not believe in any gods.

History:
Design: 1
RP sample: If you decided not to use the history for this, there is no word count

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
09-02-2013, 04:11 PM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2013, 08:31 PM by Avalon.)
Name: Legend
Personality: Legend is very similar to his brother Howl in personality. Little does he dabble in the arts of evil or betrayal. In fact, he prefers to stay away from such things. Growing up and being the second litter to his mother Novel, he has seen the ugly hearts of those around them and so he has turned the other way to a life of honor and loyalty. He hates liars, and will not stand around and allow one to do whatever it wishes. He has seen the hatred, seen the evilness and ugliness of such hearts. It is a surprise that he didn't come out that way himself. Mostly due to sheer willpower, along with the tales he heard about other more sinister packs. He wants to be just like Howl some day. Wise, loyal, honorable, and truthful is he. And seldom will he lie to others unless they are undeserving. He takes great care to take care of and protect his other two siblings Story and Myth. Should trouble strike, he will be there to take full force of whatever punishment was meant for them. He will never strike out at an innocent, and will not argue without reason. He respects authority and those above him. However, evil authority he could care less about. Very protective is this boy, willing to go to great lengths to protect those he cares about, even at the cost of his life.
History: Legend left his old pack in search of his older siblings Howl, Symphony, and Anthem. He had seen them leave at one point, and thought they were leaving on a hunt. But when he realized that they hadn't returned all day, or the next few days he began to grow worried. After much consideration, he decided that he would set out and find them. He said his goodbyes to his parents, though reluctant to let him leave they knew it would happen eventually. With that, he left and never looked back. Determined to find his older siblings, he trekked the lands until he would come to Alacritis, and here he would remain searching.
Design: #3

Ok I am now DONE! X) If you need me to fix something let me know and i'll edit.

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
10-11-2013, 10:38 PM
CLOSED