Narsha

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-28-2013, 09:20 PM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2013, 09:24 PM by Narsha.)

It felt to the Vixen that she had paced this place hundreds of times. The grass beyond the yawning opening flattened, doomed to never grow as tall or strong again. The den was her own, near enough to the center of the pack grounds she would most likely not sleep through a call but far enough away she wasn?t often bothered by her pack mates. The mouth of her den was only a few paw steps from a pine, the den itself leading up into its hollowed out trunk. It had seemed a good place to begin with, novel even but now she was beginning to grow restless. Summer was drawing to a close and she seemed to be getting more and more agitated with every day that passed, she could hardly imagine how she would feel when fall hit. Sighing and shaking her head she set once more to pacing back and forth in front of her den.

Speech
Thought
Others
Thank you Shelby!

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
08-28-2013, 10:03 PM

He knew that his father was bringing in more females with each passing day, but none of them served a practical purpose other than providing him with children. And Taurig wasn't exactly sure what to make of that. If his father began breeding with all the women in his pack, then all the pups that would be born would be half siblings of the young Knight. All with the blood of Isardis. How was he supposed to react to that? He'd never had siblings before in his life. He was the only pup to his mother and Isardis and he had quite liked it that way. His mother had always had time for him whereas his father barely had any. He didn't care much, he was a full grown man now and didn't need to be babied by his father, but would the pale ghost favor the younger generations over him? As far as he knew, none of the females in Glaciem were pregnant as of yet, so he didn't have to worry about siblings yet. It would've been nicer not to have to worry about them at all, but with his father's intentions for all these women, that was definitely asking too much.

With nothing better to do, the Knight had decided to give Glaciem one last round before the night settled in and he took himself to bed. This patrolling routine he'd gotten himself into was quickly becoming a bore and frustratingly so. He should've been sparing or practicing or training with other warriors, not wearing out trails in the snow from his non-stop patrolling. But there were no warriors, aside from Argent, and she was always with his father, making it extremely difficult for him to try and get a moment with her alone. Taurig moved quietly through the terrain, powerful limbs moving the man onward, icy gems taking in his surroundings, velvety nostrils catching the scent of another Glaciem woman. Figuring it was better he introduce himself, the grey-blue brute adjusted his course to head in the direction that the scent originated from, icy gaze coming across the timber-hued woman's figure as she paced before her den. The Knight cleared his throat, approaching slowly before stopping several yards away. Good evening ma'am. He called out quietly, not wanting to alarm her.

Talk like this

Narsha

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-30-2013, 12:06 AM

The earthy toned woman was so wrapped up completely in her thoughts that she was not aware of the large knight until he spoke. Amber orbs lifted from her paws to gaze upon a male she did not know personally, but that did not mean she hadn?t heard of him. A crooked grin spread across her muzzle as she drew him in. Her head cocked lazily to the right, bouncing slightly. ?Good evening yourself.? She chuckled lightly, ?You must be Taurig.? It was easy to see that the male was their king?s son; they both had incredible good looks, though in their own way. This male was bigger than his father and much darker.
?I?ve heard a lot about you.? The vixen would dip her respectfully, eyes ever on him, drinking him in. ?I am Narsha Ga-In Beg.? The vixen lifter her head and lowered herself down onto her belly. Laying upon the ground, forelegs out in front of her. ?And how can I help you this fine evening??

Speech
Thought
Others
Thank you Shelby!

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
08-31-2013, 01:56 PM

She had been clearly in deep though, pacing in front of her den with the Knight had come to interrupt her thoughts. She stopped her pacing, lifting her head up to glance at him, a grin creasing her jaws as he tilted her head to the side. Good evening yourself. You must be Taurig. Icy eyes widened in surprise. This woman was the first in all of Glaciem that had called him by name, actually aware of who he was. I am. He would state simply, listening as she would continue to speak. I?ve heard a lot about you. I am Narsha Ga-In Beg. And how can I help you this fine evening? She would stretch herself out until she was lying on the ground looking up at him. Not wanting to be rude, Taurig would take a seat, haunches folding beneath him to kiss the earth. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance miss Narsha. And well I'm just trying to get to know all of my pack members.

OOC: bleh short post >.<

Talk like this

Narsha

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-31-2013, 11:16 PM

Narsha took the time to admire him some more, she did not find him quite as regal or attractive as his father, but the bluish tint of his fur drew her eye much the same way his father?s silver fur did. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance miss Narsha. And well I'm just trying to get to know all of my pack members. Getting to know them? It seemed an innocent enough request, that amused her. He seemed a right gentleman, and innocent enough. It might be interesting for her to see how far she could push him. It would have to wait of course, a project for another day.
What do you want to know hmm?? ?There was lots she wanted to know about him but she would let him have his fill of knowledge first, before she allowed herself to ask any questions.

Speech
Thought
Others
Thank you Shelby!

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
09-11-2013, 11:55 PM

How many women were there in Glaciem? He was seriously starting to loose count. There were just too many to keep track of, especially when a new member joined like every other day. He was doing good though, or so he thought he was, about getting to know all the women. So far he had met Arthfael, Eris, Levada and Oddity (he wasn't a woman but he counted as a Glaciem member). Then again, now that he thought about it, he wasn't doing exceptionally well. He was sure there were still plenty of women that he hadn't met yet.

What do you want to know hmm? Narsha's question snapped him from his thoughts, icy gaze returning back to focus on her figure. Nothing in particular. Basically anything that you can think of to share I would suppose. He would shrug, unsure if there was anything that he really wanted to know specifically.

Talk like this

Narsha

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-18-2013, 03:57 PM

Compared to the male before her Narsha was rather distant from her pack, having met only a few of the lower members and having only seen her leader a few times as he went about? whatever it was he did. In fact Taurig was the first male she had met beside his father, though she had heard of another one who had joined only recently. She would have to keep an eye on both these men. Her words seemed to reach him as blue eyes swung back around. As he spoke she frowned and titled her head to the right, pondering his words.

Anything she could think of to share? That could have been everything and nothing, depending on her mood. A wicked grin passed across her muzzle, as her mind flooded with all the fun she could have with a suggestion as open as that. ?Geuleom , haja jaemi jom.? The words fell awkwardly and somewhat slowly from her lips. ?You can probably guess as to why I am here.? She would start off easily, lull him into some comfort, allow him to believe he knew who she was? then she would spring.

Translation: ?Well then, let?s have some fun.?

Speech
Thought
Others
Thank you Shelby!