lau's lovelies

Morte

gems
size
build
player
08-26-2013, 08:48 PM

ADALIA LICORNE

this lovely woman is three years old and a loner. she is relatively distrusting of people she does not know due to her past and is really in desperate need of pretty much everything, specifically friends and crushes and things along those lines. she's going to really need someone to take her under their wing and look after her and help her gain some confidence in herself. i'm definitely open to ideas for her because she's my shiny new baby.

MORTE RAFE

the devil himself is also three years old and a loner. he is not bound to like anyone. he's got a taste for chaos and blood and even has cannibalistic tendencies. he is fickle and volatile and just, not a nice guy. he has an obsession with wolves of pale colors, mainly white, that stems from a woman in his past that managed to get away from him (and also stems from problems due to his childhood). he is, in essence, asexual. he will mainly need accomplices for chaos and enemies, but i am open to all sorts of ideas for him.

SIKTE ADLER

she is my blind little yearling girl. she's extremely timid and shy and skittish around new people because she can't see them. she was born with weakened optic nerves, and has been steadily going blind since her birth. it's only been two months since she's been fully blind and it's really taken a toll on her. so she sometimes is depressed and moody and stuff like that. sikte really needs friends and things like that. riv is taking her in, galileo is going to be her seeing eye companion, and caede is her mentor. but she's definitely up for anything, so throw ideas at me.

Maia

gems
size
build
player
08-27-2013, 10:50 AM
May I suggest one of my ladies for either of your wolves Here

Cat is my evil girl, Devya and Maia are fairly nice, though Maia is currently struggling with her anger over her mothers death, and Devya was orphaned. Sevan and Nausica are my babies ^^

Argent

Loner
alpha

gems
size
-
build
player
08-27-2013, 11:05 AM
I would love to plot with you [:

Argent is my knightly gal. She's the Duchess/Queen of Glaciem, and is currently pregnant with Isardis's first Alacritis-born litter. She's completely devoted to Isardis and loves him a lot, even though she would never tell him that xD In essence everything she does is for Glaciem, and she's very maternal towards everyone there/very motherly towards others in general. Well, except when she's being suspicious/protective xD She's got a bit of a mouth, too. Oh and would be up for force claiming any girls into Glaciem for Isar. xDD ohgosh I'm rambling. I could see her claiming Adalia and then taking her under her wing (#twinning), or I could see her being creeped out by/being rude to Morte. xD

Medusa is my pregnant whore, and she's the leader of Amenti. She flirts with everything and everyone, either to seduce them or to make them uncomfortable. Currently she's engaged in war with Newt and trying to find different ways to bring her enemy down. She's a rather flat character so she'd probably try to hit on either of your characters while trying to determine if either would be particularly useful to her cause.

Amalia is my happy go lucky little bby, and she's only one season old so she just does little cuetsy things. xD She's the daughter of the King and Queen of Seracia, and believes firmly in sunshine and rainbows. She would be uber sweet to Adalia, and probably would try to make friends with Morte too although I'm not sure how that would turn out lololol. It could be interesting although I imagine dangerous xD

Vyvienne is my possessive, creepy little pup. She views everyone as objects and once they've established a relationship to her (i.e., her mother is hers, her sisters are hers) she claims them and is very protective over them, refusing to share. x3 This could probably be rather interesting with either of your characters, but once again with Morte I imagine it could be dangerous lol xD

Morte

gems
size
build
player
08-27-2013, 05:46 PM
morte & cat; she is the only one morte probably wouldn't try to eat but then again, he might xD i can see them being "friends" (so long as that term is used loosely) and just generally doing whatever they want... like killing others.

morte & maia; i could see morte telling her to embrace her anger and just take it out on everyone else because he's just a big ole jerk like that. or he would just taunt her and make fun of her emotions.

i don't see much for your ladies and adalia.

adalia & argent; well ada probably won't be going into a pack - her experiences in the tribe have swayed her from being a part of something like that lol but i can definitely see them being friends and arg taking ada under her wing. it would be precious!

morte & medusa; morte would probably try to tear her throat out if she hit on him. he would be like get out of here you wretched whore - he's essentially asexual xD

adalia & amalia; hey their names rhyme! i think it would be so cute if amalia was all sweet to ada and stuff like that because she loves pups! (morte would just scare the living crap out of her and wonder what she tasted like)

morte & vyv; it might be less dangerous if she's creepy. he's always intrigued by those that differ from the norm - though it probably still would be no walk in the park, he may not think about eating her. just corrupting her xD

Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
08-29-2013, 06:31 AM
we should totally have a sikte and basilisk thread as we decided! i'm not sure exactly how he could treat her, but we could always have that be the same thread she meets galileo (unless you're started it?) since basilisk is kinda friends with galileo's cousin cross.

Morte

gems
size
build
player
08-29-2013, 09:37 PM
yes i would love for them to meet! i haven't started the thread with galileo yet - i'm getting ready to put up a UFA because my husband and i are moving this weekend and i won't have net at the new house until the 5th ._.

Galileo

gems
size
build
player
09-02-2013, 09:03 PM
Gali and Sikte need to thread (duh <3) once you have internet and such so yeah just let me know when/if you want me to start something! ^^ I would post more ideas but it's late and I have school tomorrow so bleh but i will come back later with more ideas I promise! <3