ardent

A new dawn. A new day

Greed

gems
size
build
player
08-26-2013, 01:20 PM

So, this was his new home as it was meant to be seen. he had walked through this mangrove forest during the day, and had been a bit dismayed by what he had seen. Hot, buggy, and wet. Terrible. Disastrous. He couldn't live in this place. Or that was what he had thought until the sun dropped and the moon replaced it in the sky. The temperature cooled ,the bugs disappeared, and the mangrove seemed to come alive. This was real beauty. This was what he wanted to live in. This was perfectly perfect. Even if it was a bit wet.

Now the midnight and dawn man strode confidently around the edge of the home, familiarizing himself with this new home of his. He had a goal to learn every paw step of this land as quickly as possible. He might be called on to fight for this pack someday, and he feared that he would be under prepared. He wouldn't know exactly where to go or what to do. It made him feel like he was on top of a giant sand dune, the ground constantly shifting and trying to make him fall to the ground.

With a quiet and almost indiscernible growl to himself, he pushed off the fears and forced his mind to focus only on what his senses could tell him, leaving no extra space for idle thinking. He wouldn't need to think for exploring, unless he met one of his new pack mates. Hopefully if he did run in to someone, it wouldn't be a pup. he wasn't too fond of children. He didn't know how to deal with them without wanting to pull out his hair.

Speech,

Awesome table by Wolffy! <3

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-30-2013, 03:58 PM

She was a silent predator, paws making hardly a sound upon the roots of the mangroves, legs cycling in practiced movements that had become habit, allowing her to move across her territory with ease without having to stare downwards. Nares flared as she took in the scent of one of their newest members, Greed, and smile of ebony crossed her expression. Her senses and slow, measured gait followed him attentively as he prowled about the borders, familiarizing himself with them. It brought her a sense of security to know that she was not the only one committing herself to the duties of keeping the pack safe.

After a short while of observing his patterns in movement, she would make a move to intercept his path, purposefully landing her paws on some particularly noisy, crack-prone roots to alert him of her presence before she appeared. Whether she'd been detected beforehand or not was not of her concern, but it was obvious that she was pleased to see the brute, her joy borne of his loyalty to his duties.

"Greed," came her friendly greeting, head dipping to him as she settled down upon her haunches. Celestial optics trailed across the scars that marred the right side of his features, lingering over them only very shortly before seeking his gaze. "Settling in well? How are the lands treating you?"
TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.