ardent

pug's puppy plots

Karmen

gems
size
build
player
08-24-2013, 12:51 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2013, 12:53 PM by Karmen.)

Quote:

PUG'S PUPPY PLOTS

Okay so here are all my puppies and the glorious plans that i have in store for them. if you want to contribute and plot with me, please post below and give me your worst! I am down for anything, so don't be shy. Wicked, nasty, heart-aching-cry-in-your-bed-because-why plots. Love interests, long last friends, murderous secrets, dynamic and dramatic!

Let's get devious

KARMEN ROE

greedy ? charming ? romantic ? power-hungry

Karmen is my golden girl, my the seductress in sequins, dreaming of a world where everyone pampers and adores her beauty, charm, and grace. She's blunt and rough around the edges, snide and impetuous.

PLOT STATUS: open

LOOKING FOR:

Enemies: Hate her, or love her, there is hardly an in-between. So some girls, or boys, who hate the way Karmen acts like a spoiled little princess would be a great opportunity for her to be at her best.

Toys/Potential Loves: Karmen needs boys to play with. Play things that wont necessarily have strings attatched. BASICALLY someone should stroke her massive ego. Eventually, I want her to fall in love, but I have a firm idea of what I want him to be.

Open to any and all other ideas!

Silana

gems
size
build
player
08-24-2013, 02:10 PM
Karmen & Viridiana - These two are completely identical, although Vi has gone less from slut and more towards slayer and madness. Doesnt believe in love but loves flirting with all the pretty boys and girls :)

Karmen & Cynrik - Cynrik is my golden boy and is also my playboy. Will stroke your girls ego, playfully banter with her and expect nothing in return. No strings attached with him :)

Karmen & Vixe - My youngster, Vi's nephew. He's in Glaciem right now and it super polite and charming, objectifies women a bit and is a bit overbearing but overall a nice enough guy. Won't have any issue stroking her ego either.

Karmen & Taiga - My boy here was in a pack that women were the worriors, hunters etc. the men were the lowest of the low, even lower in the pack then the female pets. Very submissive and fatherly, might be interesting?

Don't have to do all, just throwing some ideas out there <3

Read more about my characters and find profile links here --> http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/inde...?showtopic=4014

Karmen

gems
size
build
player
08-24-2013, 04:45 PM
Viridiana is gorgeous and I think it might do Kar some good to have someone like her around. Could be interesting. c:
Would you like me to start?

Ares 1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-26-2013, 12:22 AM
Someday we should have her meet Ares. I don't have any particular plots in mind since he's still a baby but if you happen to think of one?

Karmen

gems
size
build
player
08-26-2013, 02:03 PM
certainly. it is up to you when they meet <3 and it can be a meet n' greet or something more eventually ~