size
build
player
08-23-2013, 07:28 PM
Name: Faith
How did you get here?: Love of Wolves

Character's Name: Zofia
Season of Birth: Summer
Appearance Description:?She is 34". Her pitch black fur so dark it blends in to shadows with ease. She has a larger medium build, but still slim and lean body made for speed and precision. Her coat is silky, sleek, and shiny. Zofia has a stiff strong posture, and her head is alway held high. Bright orange almost red eyes that practically glow are her most memorable features. Zofia is not the most gorgeous female as she concentrates more on maintaining sharp claws and teeth than keep up with her ratted fur. There is no ornaments nor unusual coloured fur on her body because she believes in will hinder her camouflage that asist her hunting and fighting.
Duty: Not Desided yet

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-23-2013, 09:34 PM
Hi there Faith. (: Your profile looks good but there are two things preventing it from being accepted. Your personality needs to be 150 words and the height of your wolf in inches needs to be added into the appearance section.

Change that and she can be accepted. Also, a duty does not have to be chosen until your character reaches the age of 2. Would you still like her to be an assassin?

Zofia

gems
size
build
player
08-23-2013, 10:39 PM
Thank you sorry I didn't realize I made mistakes sorry

Thank I wasn't sure if I had to put duty or not

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-31-2013, 05:09 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]